Why did he do it guys?

Why did he do it guys?
Surely he didn't really think "I'm gonna run people over with my car because i hate them" like some muslim?
Seriously fuck him if he did. anyone with half a brain would know that hurts the movement a huge amount.

Has he made any statements that have been made public?

>the movement
Which movement is that?

>Has he made any statements that have been made public?
He hasn't talked to anyone he lawyered up.

personally i think he had the mentality of "i hate x thing, so i'm going to ruin x thing for everyone."

driving on streets is a priveledge. from what i can gather he, being a libertarian with a seething hatred for driving on publicly maintained streets, wanted to ruin roads for everyone

he didn't do it

What even happened to this guy? It all died out pretty quickly

Movement to save the divine white race

I heard he was cliqued up with some Vice Lords

Friend of a friend asked for a friend and was told by a friend that he was friends with the sub-alt-right crowd. These guys are making some waves.

Frankly I don't think he went there intending to hurt anybody, I think he really did just panic and step on the gas.

Also the "movement" didn't really suffer at all. Our side continues to grow at an alarming pace. That Reuters poll was a fucking eye-opener. Whatever these idiots are doing, it's actually working. Once an idea reaches about 10% of the population its widespread acceptance because inevitable.

He's a Sup Forumsfag who bought into your degeneracy and went AWAHOO SNACKBAR!

But it was funny watching you loser try to defend his actions because MUH ANTIFA HAD A BAT AN I WAS SCURRED!!!

Oh by the way, he's singing like a bird now.

>nogs and commies surround and hit car
>decide to speed up and get out of the clusterfuck
>some random cow no one really cares about has a coronary around this time
wtf i'm a nazi now

Who's he singing to? What names could he give out to save his own ass? You think he's gonna throw Sup Forums under the bus and the cyber police are going to backtrace all of us?

GTFO, faggot.

pretty sure someone whacked his car first after he slowed down as he came to the intersection, then he got scared and rabbited into the car in front of him.

From what I heard, he panicked and slammed the gas into a car. The woman that died may have been on the car he hit and the shockwave from the impact had enough force to be lethal.

Charlottesville was a complete shitshow that day.

Topkek

TERRORISTIC CAR ACCIDENT

Nah the fat bitch who died didnt even get hit, she had a heart attack from the shock