Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #3

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #3

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/1DwVU
imgur.com/a/Txk7U
imgur.com/a/mvtME
imgur.com/a/ki2YL
imgur.com/a/dpE7z
imgur.com/a/eJAZN
imgur.com/a/UEnRa
i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg
imgur.com/a/YP4vb
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
imgur.com/a/jvS4W
imgur.com/a/DlXtT
imgur.com/a/FODEs
imgur.com/a/zegFv
imgur.com/a/MZDqa
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/qYDr0gp.png
i.imgur.com/1Ok0fCG.png
i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/a/KxrKg
imgur.com/a/CELnL
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
imgur.com/a/LUb89
imgur.com/a/66GsD
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/a/cihId
youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
imgur.com/a/vZP9f
imgur.com/a/pmjUH
imgur.com/a/DQIlC
i.imgur.com/l2HqUFC.jpg
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
i.imgur.com/ISdVSsO.jpg
imgur.com/a/erNqG
i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
imgur.com/a/hvNbY
imgur.com/a/8qrpp
imgur.com/a/9PIJv
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
imgur.com/a/k52P3)
youtube.com/watch?v=wjbeTadduUQ),
imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ
imgur.com/DGYbTkv
u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/3uPSi
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57654634
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
imgur.com/a/1IX6y
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg])
imgur.com/a/3uFxY
imgur.com/a/XKeTP
imgur.com/a/cJ0az
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
img00.deviantart.net/d4d8/i/2011/220/b/a/gantz_suit_2_by_warlock1291-d45tusi.jpg
i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg
i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg
i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg
imgur.com/a/8cro4]
imgur.com/a/jnC2o)
imgur.com/a/8cro4
files.catbox.moe/8im0y9.png
imgur.com/MxPdhsd
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Standard ref pics - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Sorry for the unusually long request list, just have a lot of ideas this time.

Dressed in kind of metalhead fashion; jackets, band t's, leather/tattered pants, stockings, long fingerless gloves, etc. - imgur.com/a/1DwVU

Dressed as Shatte Judevesten - imgur.com/a/Txk7U

Dressed in Kiria Kuronos X-Nurse outfit. - imgur.com/a/mvtME

Dressed in Sophia from Fire Emblem 6's Dark Mage or Druid clothing. - imgur.com/a/ki2YL

Dressed as Rio Miyachi from Ana Satsujin. Maybe holding a box cutter all yandere like. - imgur.com/a/dpE7z

Dressed as Hifumi Togo from Persona 5. - imgur.com/a/eJAZN

Dressed in any kind of cute casual clothes you may like. Maybe something like this - imgur.com/a/UEnRa

Or a joint request with Hinafag like practicing magic together or anything more specific that he may have in mind would be nice too.

And of course anything cute/suggestive/lewd-ish even(within the realm of SFW of course) would be fine too.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her hair down, as if she just got out of t he shower, please.

If you want to draw something else, that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting please!
Perhaps donning a fancy white suit would be nice. It's only just a suggestion though, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Thank you very much.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as either Mai Natsume, Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, or Bullet from Blazblue. Anything action-y or cool looking would be fine, concerning a pose or any type of scene, if you’re interested in drawing something like that.
Mai Natsume References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK
Makoto Nanaya References: imgur.com/a/jvS4W
Noel Vermillion References: imgur.com/a/DlXtT
Bullet References: imgur.com/a/FODEs

- in an outfit similar to Dynamite Rin’s or Great Luvia’s. Whichever you prefer is fine.
References: imgur.com/a/zegFv

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Rin as a smug and/or lewd loli.

Requesting Rukia dressed in a kigurumi of any of these pokemon and playing happily with the pokemon that matches her outfit (such as dressed as a Stunky and playing with a Stunky)
refs for pokemon: imgur.com/a/700pN
refs of Rukia: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Kigurumi reference is pic

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Ashs XY outfit while holding a Pokeball, zipping up her jacket, with Pikachu on her shoulder, or anything where she is wearing the outfit.
>Ashs outfit: i.imgur.com/qYDr0gp.png

Or, I'd like to request Kobeni holding a shota version of my SI between her breasts like the image below, asking for dubs on her phone to decide what to do with him. If you want to draw the aftermath of the dubs as well that would also be fine.
>Image Reference: i.imgur.com/1Ok0fCG.png
>SI Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Requesting my lovely Inori drying off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Well my birthday is on Monday, So I would like to request come cute birthday things with Aigis.
Like her giving me a present/cake
Or her lewdy covered in a cake imgur.com/a/KxrKg
Sitting on a cake throne sort of like imgur.com/a/CELnL
Wrapped up in ribbons and a bow, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Hello!

Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- POV headpats. Whoever is giving them is up to you!
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.

Or if you want to use my SI
-At an arcade, playing and having fun together.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma.
-Holding the dragonslayer spear imgur.com/a/66GsD
-Loli Akeno wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
Or anything else would be fine
Anything SI related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting my Neptune in Hibikin’s “Fantasia Sol” bikini outfit. Refs: imgur.com/a/cihId
-Or Nepu relaxing on a hammock/boat/tree at the beach.
-Or surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt looking confused.

Refs: imgur.com/a/vZP9f

That or anything cute/tastefully lewd.

Requesting my Yuuna enjoying a nice cup of tea or coffee in relaxation clothing.

If you don't like that, something cutelewd would be nice. Preferably with some NTR.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and lighting a sparkler or having fun at a summer festival. imgur.com/a/pmjUH
Alternatively, wearing a butler outfit like his seiyuu (on the right) imgur.com/a/DQIlC
You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great! Hope you have a great weekend.

>Preferably with some NTR.
Fuck off, imposter.

Hey all, requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka, in a pose similar to the picture in the link, with similar clothing, but smiling/happy instead: i.imgur.com/l2HqUFC.jpg sweating optional

Thanks, and hope everyone has a good weekend

Requesting Crona drawn in the (SE) manga's old artstyle. Saying/doing something cute, maybe even wearing casual clothes, etc. Slight "creepycute" would be fine too, along the lines of the image/s on the bottom-right of my ref - but nothing too grotesque please, if you choose to go for that.

Alternately, Crona and my SI relaxing on a beanbag chair together. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything cute/cool would also be appreciated. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Evening WWD, I'd like to request Yuri, garden tending in a cute and sexy manner similar to this i.imgur.com/ISdVSsO.jpg

Or, anything you find tasteful. Thank you, and have a good weekend.

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG
• headpatting or hugging user, anything cute is welcome like this for example i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
• Wearing Nagito Komaeda's outfit or this Monokuma hoodie imgur.com/a/hvNbY

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting Zangyaku

imgur.com/a/8qrpp
Anything cute, maybe bouncing on a giga puddi trampoline.
Or dressed like Ayame from Tenchu. imgur.com/a/9PIJv
No lewd please!

Requesting Ayaya resting on a flowerbed or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Hello everybody
Requesting
-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Cute moment with Baby Noire (Orange hair), Baby Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Fortune Telling SI that theirs going to be a serious love in his life soon, a certain dark mage sitting in front of him.
-Tharja smiling with a devious smile at SI Tied to a chair
SI: imgur.com/YFIoCR4
I think Im over doing it with the SI stuff.
Thank you for your time and I will love to see what comes around
And remember, your waifu a Cute, CUTE!

Draw your waifu with Waddle Dee at the Kirby Café

>Reigen
your husbando is a con artist who illegally practices child labor

>not liking seeing your waifu trying to make a cool, uninterested expression as her hand runs along the shaft of another man's penis

Off yourself

'Sup WWD.
The most dreaded day of the year for me is approaching: my birthday.
So to celebrate I'd love to see one of the following
-Law on a sailboat, from the POV of someone riding the boat with him. It's my dream to go sailing with him. He can be fishing, hoisting the sails, steering. Bonus points if he's wearing something casual that is summery/beachish.(some ref imgur.com/a/k52P3)
-Law with a party hat, sitting on the floor, putting a dish with a slice of cake next to a blankface user or wooftan, who is "laying on the floor feeling like garbage (it's a family tradition)" (youtube.com/watch?v=wjbeTadduUQ), maybe asking "are we gonna do anything today?" Wooftan ref: imgur.com/a/NJ9dQ

He's a good man, please don't bully him. ;_;

Requesting Umiko!

>Jobalgar Law

Early morning for everyone! I'd like to request my lovely Alice cosplaying as a bear (or Lulu herself) from Yuri Kuma Arashi. As for expression, sparkly or "diamond" eyes would be icing on the cake. An alternative would be delightedly eating a delicious burger.

If you're interested in drawing us together, here is a reference.
SI reference: imgur.com/DGYbTkv

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki in a a boudoir style pin up, sort of like these pictures:

u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
In case you need more references:
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

he probably touched mob's butt

Sure thing, shitposter-kun.

Requesting Hibiki as a cat or dog girl.

Requesting Natsume in a moral dilemma with an angel and devil version of herself on her shoulders preferably looking very confused, anything else is also cool

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras joyfully linking arms

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height
- painting her nails or having her nails painted by user/SI while she reads a book or watches him
- wearing a cute, short green dress. Blue, red, or black would be fine too.

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine, my summer's been really depressing just hearing some bad news and having to stay indoors for most of it, and seeing her cute face just really cheers me up.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean

anything else cute is fine too

Good evening, everyone. This weekend I'd like to request my dearest holy angel and love of my life, Claudia, dressed up in Mori Girl Fashion.

Alternatively, I'd love to see her in Caren's clothes. Refs here: imgur.com/a/3uPSi

Anything else is fine and just as appreciated so long as it isn't too lewd (cutelewd is ok). Thank you so much in advance and hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Requesting a blushing Sawyer, having lewd thoughts, like this:
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png

Or her in an outfit like Lilith Aensland from Darkstalkers:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57654634
(except in her own color scheme, rather than Lilith's)

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. E.g. participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine. (Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing, or receiving a gold medal for her performance.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Kiririn dressed in Junko's outfit here (possible spoilers for DR3?): imgur.com/a/1IX6y

Alternatively requesting Kirino with Kobori, considering Comiket will be starting on the 12th, → shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Or her in a Pokémon setting, looking cool with a "Gyarudos," which would just be a Gyarados with bright lipstick, blush, and fake eyelashes on.

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated! No lewd, please. Have a great weekend!

Does anyone even deliver anything here?

Requesting Tsukimi as an Olympic gymnist with a jellyfish themed leotard.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Lewd request: With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.
-Dressed as a chef, either cooking something, or presenting a dish to the viewer.
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

I can post the page where he gets his arm ripped off, or when Virgo smacks him down with a stick, or his entire childhood.

Requesting Touko wearing the bikini worn by Assassin Scathach from the new F/GO 2016 Summer event. Bikini reference: imgur.com/a/3uFxY

Some other ideas that I have:
-Wearing a semi-translucent summer dress while standing on top of a hill in the morning, and looking back at the viewer with a bright smile on her face.
-A younger, schoolgirl Touko (from Character Material) studying/reading a book in a library. Young Touko reference: imgur.com/a/XKeTP
-A joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Eureka in her dress featured in the last episode of her series, lying down in a field of wild flowers with her eyes closed, enjoying the serene atmosphere.
If it isnt too much trouble, her wings spread behind her as she lies down would be spectacular, but is by no means required. Anything else cute is very much so appreciated.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thank you for considering, I understand this request is somewhat complex.

Good evening everyone, requesting Rikka doing something comforting. Nothing specific, just something nice to make up for this week. Thank you in advance

Why are you doing this?

no, the guy from last thread drove away the only artists remaining

Stop, this is the WWD, not a One Piece thread and there's no reason to shitpost somebody like that.

Requesting Madotsuki in a gantz suit in a cool action pose.
img00.deviantart.net/d4d8/i/2011/220/b/a/gantz_suit_2_by_warlock1291-d45tusi.jpg

Report and ignore

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Dressed as Enoshima Junko-chan i.imgur.com/IdDQXF5.jpg full of hope
Or wearing a wedding dress i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my love Yuu watching a meteor shower on a clear night sky, or sharing her soft scarf with Maka Albarn [ref: ] Potential scarf sharing ideas: [imgur.com/a/8cro4]
Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Oboro from Fire Emblem: Fates, on Tamamo's casual outfit, with yellow stripes instead of pink (References for both: imgur.com/a/jnC2o) or anything cute/cutelewd of 6 on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

I'd like to request a drawing of a frustrated Natsuru struggling to zip up a hoodie over her breasts, thank you.

>report
it's not against the rules

Requesting Rukia wearing any kind of silly hat(like a burger king crown or a fluffy top hat etc). Thank you!

Why shit on these two?

Requesting anything cute of Sonoda Yuu, maybe her lounging on a floating inner tube.
Thank you for considering

someone's just being a shit. ignore em

Considering Comiket starts on the 12th, I'd like to request Kobori with Kirino () shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Not all of the shitting was me, I just fecalwrote at jobalgar

excellent taste

Shitposting, starting flamewars and off topic replies is against the rules user.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Her wearing some casuals shorts/tanktop and headphones listening to music.

• Her wearing only a unzipped bunny hoodie with a teasing expression

• Alternatively requesting her with Yuu Matsumi with both of them sharing Yuu's warm scarf! Scarf sharing suggestions: imgur.com/a/8cro4
Matsumi Ref: If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

>rules
not of Sup Forums

>jobbing to a stick

>replying

Yeah we get it, he lost once. He fucking MURDERED Vergo after. So here's your big funny "HAHA LAW JOBBED" picture, I even gave you the filename.

>excellent taste
Thank you!

Requesting my angel wearing some lace lingerie, maybe while lying on my bed

Anything else of her encouraging/scolding me that I should go to bed would also be lovely

Your right that was stupid of me.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce dressed as Hatsune Miku, or wearing clothes that are similar to Jet set radio. Another idea could be her dreaming about something cute.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Evenin, requesting Shinjiro Aragaki.
If possible, him carrying his battleaxe behind his head like in the ref, using it to slice a watermelon, or relaxing on a bridge or cliff somewhere would be great.
Anything cool or handsome would be appreciated as well, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

You're waifu a cute!

Just started RF4 for fun and just met her. She has an adorable personality.

Good luck, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a nice summer request, I'd like to see her looking happy at the beach, wearing a sundress and a straw hat.

Or for a cutelewd request, her still being at the beach, but looking embarrassed and hiding her breasts with the straw hat because she lost her top while swimming. But it's okay because user is nearby and will give her a towel to hide herself.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Thank you very much! Hope you have a nice weekend too.

Requesting my dear husbando Rin Matsuoka smiling, blushing, being tsundere, or a combination of those.

SI: files.catbox.moe/8im0y9.png

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine.

Thank you, have a nice weekend and please take it easy.

People like you are the reason why the report function exists

Requesting Oora riding on the back of a Regigigas. Anything else is fine too really.

For the Olympics, I'd like to request Lumina doing an activity while wearing a gym uniform.

Ref: imgur.com/MxPdhsd

>teehee I shitpost in WWD because it makes me feel funny

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

People like you are the reason people like him keep coming back.
You're forgetting the second half of "report and ignore"

it's not against the rules, though

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my dearest most wonderful wife Hane is always appreciated, this time I have my first joint request:

I'd love to see Hane and Tamaki having tea and/or cake together, please!

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

Have a great weekend.

5/5

That is amazing, I love your stuff nonobot

Thanks again for the wonderful trifecta of rebellious bikers!!

That's hilariously silly! Nice work.