I read that Alyssa Milano started this #metoo thing...

I read that Alyssa Milano started this #metoo thing. It seems very suspicious that in less than a week the focus was spun away from Hollywood and their known casting couches and abuse of child stars, and supposedly started by someone close enough to Weinstein, especially after Rose McGowan claimed his lawyer offered her millions to say he's changed. I think this was someone versed in social media psychology doing damage control for the industry who came up with this idea, and while #metoo is a very good way to shed light on the broader issue, it definitely has taken the heat off of Hollywood exactly when it needed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video181973/alyssa_milano_-_embrace_of_the_vampire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you're onto something. Keep digging then pitch it to Breitbart

No?

Is that a shoop?
If not, sauce now.

me 2 scoops!!!!

>tfw your tits look like frog eyes

Yeah it's damage control to move focus from (((moguls))) to average joe. Now you have athletes and shit whining that male fans would kiss them on the cheek or hold their waist during photos.

xvideos.com/video181973/alyssa_milano_-_embrace_of_the_vampire

I sucked Harvey Weinsteins cock for shekels #MeToo

saged and reported

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Nice

Fuck off Germany

gosh all this holywood drama sure has distracted me from that wacky las vegas thing that had all those really questionable issues that never got resolved BUT OMG WHAT CELEBRITY WILL CLAIM TO BE RAPED NEXT I CAN'T WAIT!

I'm surprised you haven't discovered multitasking.

It won't help. This whole thing is plate tectonics. There's no recovery from it, no going back to normal.
Everyone is going to virtue signal but its going to pale when people start seeing the real effects of repressed trauma from abuse start to surface.
I'm not talking about crocodile tears and hugs either. Its going to be rage. And then more rage. Then all the virtue signallers are going to be like "whew, glad that's over with!" even while all that rage is just building up into a huge fucking tsunami of hellfire and laser sharks.
Basically Hollywood is fucked.

I wish, but I dare you to comment on tour friend's sister's #metoo that she needs go start caring about Hollywood pedophiles and stop virtue signalling.

this thread is controlled opposition

>tfw you don't know what tits look like because they're not animated

The hashtag seems like deliberate attempt to generate noise from attention whores to drown out the really bad shit

Not saying she asked for it or anything like that at all. But hotdamn if these google images I'm seeing of her don't scream "fuck me Mr. Jewdaddy Producer!!" I really don't know what does.

These hollywood women are all cocaine addict whores
After 30 years of seeing jews raping kids they now want to pretend they are defenders of mankind so people forget about what happens in hollywood

my wife would binge watch Charmed (don't ask). every fucking episode the costumed would get sluttier and sluttier. the 3 hoes looked like they service the whole film crew between shoots.
no there is no doubt.

Playing to the pussy hats