Men, you want to treat women better? Here's a list to start with

>Hey men, what are you planning to do better? Because you need to do better. Here are ideas on how you should treat women better.

archive.is/Kv1Ye

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nsilverberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How bout we just beat them like before they were "freed" by jews?

I can't fucking wait for sexbots

>When you see another guy talk over a woman, say: “Hey, she was saying something.”

Stand up for yourself or get no respect.
Also I'd probably get yelled at for being a misogynist if I did this.

>list of non-issues and myths from over the hill woman
another day, another bitter dame

>Men, you want to treat women better?

Nahhh, I'm good.

how about no

>you want to treat women better?
Nope, not at all.

Matter of fact, I'd like to see men knocking the teeth out of feminists and outright killing them for the enemies they are our our culture.

They're cancer, treat us like the slaves, and should be rightfully killed for treason IMO.

i'll treat my artificial womb better than any organic piece of shit. at least the synthetic version knows how to shut the fuck up.

what do I get out of it if I do?

>swearing in the article
>women don't owe you basic respect
I'm so glad that this pathetic excuse for a paper is failing

>Nicole Silberberg

I'm sure her nose and 16 cats will give great advice.

Hey women, want to treat men better? Learn to cook and raise our kids is a good start.

Treat them to never voting again

Women, you want to treat men better? Here's a list to start with

>Don't be a cunt

Funny I spend most of my time in work with bitches trying to talk over me.

Literally

>1. Shut the fuck up for five minutes

You can spray Roundup on a pile of roast beef but that doesn't make it into a flower

>Talk to your friend who is “kind of a creep” at work.
No.

>Don’t talk over women.
Try and stop me

>If you are asked to be on a panel/team and see that it’s all men, say something. Maybe even refuse the spot!
No

>When you see another guy talk over a woman, say: “Hey, she was saying something.”
No.

>Learn to read a fucking room.
I can. However, I do as I please first and worry about your feelings never.

>Don’t call women “crazy” in a professional setting.
Don't act/be crazy then.

>Don’t use your “feminism” as a way to get women to trust you. Show us in your day-to-day life, not in your self-congratulatory social media.
Not a feminist, so no worries there pal.

>Don’t touch women you don’t know, and honestly, ask yourself why you feel the need to touch women in general.
Fair point. But I'll do as I please.

tl;dr fuck off, do your work, stop whining.

>want to treat women better?

Uhh no?

Oh man this article really changed my outlook.

90% of the tips on that list could've been condensed down to

>i have no spine and demand that men compensate for that

>Nicole (((Silverberg)))
Of-fucking-course

Anyway, women deep down want to be treated like women. Taking advice from women on how to treat women is the stupidest thing a man can do.

> Learn to read a room
> Learn to fuck off so we can bitch about you in private

(((Silverberg)))
Name is as Jewish as it gets.

AITE DEN, WELL DAS ENOUGH WORRYING ABOUT WHITE BITCHES, LISTEN UP Y'ALL DEMONS, HEA B DA REAL ISSUE

Women, you want men to treat you better? Here's a list to start with:

Stop being worthless whores.

>Taking advice from women on how to treat women is the stupidest thing a man can do.
Absolutely this.

>Learn to read a fucking room.

You know, Kathy just broke up with Chad last night and is in a pretty dark place. Samantha and Cindy are both comforting her when you; The piece of shit MALE MANAGER walks in and asks them all to get back to work.

>Don’t expect women to be “nice” or “cute” and don’t get upset when they aren’t those things.
THEN WHAT'S THE APPEAL?

>There are men out there who will read this unironically and follow whats written.

Pic related is the kind, progressive, egalitarian journalist who wrote this article:

twitter.com/nsilverberg

>Don’t expect women to be “nice” or “cute” and don’t get upset when they aren’t those things.
Yeah don't expect women to be decent human beings.

>men, you want to treat women better?
No.

Not really.

More and more I think modern feminism is just a "misery loves company" thing where sad lonely women try to make other women sad and lonely

Holy fuck the irony...

Sooo, could this be summed up as "white people exist"?

>silverBERG
surprising

>Break from news or social media is just another luxury of privilege
wtf

If it were up to feminists men would have their eyes always aimed at the floor and would only speak when spoken too.

>Don’t use your “feminism” as a way to get women to trust you. Show us in your day-to-day life, not in your self-congratulatory social media.

this kills the numale

>Having white men gleefully report Trump's win is a type of violence
Well now it's clear why she was whinging about men calling women crazy in her article in the OP

>Pay women the same as you pay men
It's fucking amazing to me that women expect to be taken seriously, and then still insist that the wage gap is because of sexism and not because women prefer becoming teachers and working less hours than men

I'll use my point of view

>Talk to your friend who is “kind of a creep” at work.
Why don't you do it?

>Don’t talk over women.
Aka let women nag constantly without repercussion

>If you are asked to be on a panel/team and see that it’s all men, say something. Maybe even refuse the spot!
What if it's a male issue panel? Would women act the same if it was an all women panel? No, they would be clamouring their "diversity" and their "strength"

I thought women were capable of argue by themselves.. Suddenly they need men to silence men?

>silverberg

every time

It's the last one I actually agree with.

Diabolical

>why do men feel a need to touch women?
Rly fists my faggot fissure.

Be a nosey bitch, got it.

Talking over one another is normal human interaction.

It's why cultures developed things like talking sticks and command hierarchies.

But in equality land, we need to talk over one another to assert our equality. I can't get why people don't get that.

If this womyn aint whyte i must be the niggest of them all

P E R S O N A L I T Y

who the hell writes this shit?
who the hell reads this shit?

L O L

>who the hell writes this shit?
Women.

>who the hell reads this shit?
Also women.

Example: The View

Because women are non confrontative children who invaded the work space through equality.

Men are in a constant struggle to win the top dog position in any social setting, by being dominant either by social intelligence or skill (sometimes by physical appearance like in acting, or sports etc.)

Women are in a constant struggle to win the most popular position by being "nice", wearing nice clothes, gossiping bla bla bla.

When women however enter a male-centric work place, they demand to be treated like women. This means that they EXPECT respect, instead of EARNING it like most men do.

This means that women feel exlcuded and mistreated. So what happens? They try to make the work place more female-centric, by either hiring HR-drones (feminists), or by firing anyone who accidentally disrespects these little darlings.

then they try and ram it down their poor, whipped boyfriend's throats

emotional abuse tbqhwyf

White Women in the workplace should never be assisted or trained if you can help it. Demand that they do everything they need themselves. Do it gracefully, like "I'm sorry I'm swamped". Be covert but avoid them wherever possible. If you are forced to work for a woman, never give her ideas to steal and always simply cover your own end.

It probably just a good idea to never talk to or socialize with females in the workplace.

Also from the same paper this week.

Pic related

>Weinstein
>white men

Stuff like this is why leftists are totalitarian douchebags. They want to control every little aspect of your life. They want to police everything you do, and they often want to commit to draconian punishment to enforce their opinions about how you should draw breath in order to not offend them.

I mean, Sup Forums can get pretty weird with its opinions sometimes. But even this place and other places where you find hardcore right wing extremists are often only just as bad as the MAINSTREAM LEFT. So even in the worst case scenario, the choice is between totalitarian Nazis who want to save the West, and totalitarian communists who want to destroy the West.

>Because you need to do better.

You're absolutely right. As a man, I need to do better.

But for me to do that, your lazy ass needs to get out of my house.

There, now all finances can be spent on my choosing, and now I have DOUBLE to spend it all on.

>you asked for this

>It probably just a good idea to never talk to or socialize with females in the workplace.
Idiotic advise.Thats the best way of outing yourself as a "non-feminist" and getting fired for harassment.

Be polite, be brief, but be distant.

I think you are confusing "opinion" with "policy".

>You need to treat women a way that makes you less attractive in their eyes
>Nicole (((Silverberg)))

Every time.

I despise that feminists are using the tragedy of Hollywood (actual) rape culture as a power grab.

>"men, do you want to.."
Nah a fucking female doesn't have the right or the authority to suggest me or order me to do something. Let me build the civilisation in peace so that you can ruin it like always

I am a deplorable worm. You are so correct. It needs to be subtle but then there is that distance.

Here's a list with which to start*

These journos spend years in post secondary and don't even know not to end sentences with prepositions

Look at that womans fucking face. I bet the director of that pic asked her to look intellectual and deep in thought and this was what she thought "intellectual" was.

Hey if you follow the rules you may have a chance with Ms. Silverberg

Pic related

kek, they can't catch a break.

What a brave woman.

"How to never get laid again"

>berg

And the sad thing is, it's working.

>These journos spend years in post secondary
Goldberg is literally scooping these plebs up off the street

> If a woman has not given an enthusiastic “yes” to sex, back the hell off.

>a jew bearing a cross
just who does she think she is?

>another disgusting racist
dropped

here's an idea

>Men, you want to treat women better?
no

tell people that you are being happy that the candidate you voted for won is violence now?
fuck this ugly bitch

it burns
talking about a giant beam in ones eye

Soooo make her beg for it?

>ask yourself why you feel the need to touch women in general

what is this shit

(((Silverberg)))

basically yes

Aren't you asexual yet goy? It's good for the environment you know!

it is nice to see those slugs abused by their objects of adoration and worship

> cross to bear
> cross

Cucks are truly the niggers of the white race.

I'm married (and she's a home-maker), and my mother is retired. I don't give a shit about how any other women are treated.

Most policy is based excusively on opinion. And all policy STARTS as opinion. If you can not see the relation between someone saying "I want this" and them later saying "I am enforcing this", you're retarded.

cannot unsee

>ignoring racism is racism
How the fuck is that a thing

>having white men gleefully report trumps win is a type of violence
>white men being happy is a violent act

How far gone mentally do you have to be to say this kind of thing unironically?

You have to be jewish