Men are ruined

I'm loathe to do this, but I'm a girl. I'm 25, and I'm a virgin. I am invisible to men because I refuse to have sex before marriage. I'm in good shape, I swim a lot, I take care of myself. I have a decent job so I can support myself, but I would rather raise a family.

I don't want money, I don't want to date and have sex, I don't want independence, I want what my grandmother had; kids to raise, a home to run, and most of all a man to love me, to love back, to be protected by, to take care of at home.

When guys flirt with me, it invariably leads to them trying to fuck me. I just feel so disconnected. As soon as they learn I don't put out, they lose all interest. All men who approach me are like this, be they decent, educated, or niggers.

My friends from back in college all tell me to "get in the game" or I'll never land a guy.

I don't know any more. I think the man I'm looking for is probably in his 80s.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=392ih-3lfJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am a leaf and I recognize this as bait instantly.
300+ replies and 97 images omitted incoming.

Tits or GTFO

dyyyyyykkkkkkkeeee

fpbp

>I am invisible to men because

All the men who would make a good husband are invisible to you because they don't approach pretty girls because they have found them all to be whores so now they don't even bother.

The guys who hit on girls are manwhores who don't care.

You have a point, but women are as bad or worse. Guys like that are gods own match for the average bitchy whale that passes as a "woman" these days.

You need to be looking at christian mingle or some shit. Chivalry is dead.

Post location

Men respond to what they think women want. Blame your fellow women for convincing men that what you want isn't normal or viable.

Why should a guy waste time on you when sex is a huge part of relationship building?? The guy you are looking for isnt in the 80s, he is in Asia having his parents arrange his marriage to make sure there is no immoral fornication

you are fat, undesirable, and/or you put little effort into your appearance, yet you expect a top tier man to swoop you off your feet. Sad!

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This post is bait until it is proven true with tits

plottwist

its Noa Jansma from amsterdam

I suspect this is true. I don't look different from other girls.

How do I convince a guy to think otherwise?

Nijmegen, leftist cuckshed of the Netherlands.

You've reached adulthood. Stop dating guys who're fanboys.

I'm fourty and my wife is twenty-two. Yes, that means I was eighteen when she was born.

You are bound by your own expectations of a relationship and put too much pressure upon it.

Live things simply and in the moment, don't focus upon where each moment is taking you. Hope for the future. Live in the now (where else can you live?).

Find a guy with whom you enjoy talking to and hanging out.

People age. So find someone with a beautiful and sexy mind that will be there now and in fifty years from now.

post facebook

The rake will be merciful to the just

I worked my ass off in school and got into the honors college. A lot of the girls I dated there where pretty modest. 1 or 2 previous partners. I won't date a girl that has had a one night stand or fucks me before we're in a relationship.

I would say go somewhere with men that fit your values. I know a lot of guys that aren't stereotypically alpha, but are confident, handsome, well groomed, and with stable jobs. They are heavily involved with church and usually virgins. A lot of those guys have trouble finding decent chicks.

Basically, hangout with virtuous people in the nicomachean sense not your slut friends.

Also I know I should make fun of you bc you're being an attention whore and could probably solve your own problems without going to Sup Forums, but I want anyone else reading this thread to know there's hope.

*man-boys (21-28)

>145611847
start going to right-wing marches

You don't convince them. You either have to wait until you find someone who suits your tastes or settle for less than what you actually want. It's called being realistic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=392ih-3lfJQ

post een foto

> 25
Time's running out m'Lady

>virtuous

Churchfags on Sup Forums too

Assuming this isn't bait:

If I was single and dated a girl, I would want to have sex with her as soon as possible. This is because in the current climate if you don't try to 'seal the deal' as fast as possible then you are a pussy and the girl will lose interest. I would do this even though what I would want is ultimately a wife and family because that is how I've been taught to go about things. If the girl said 'no sex' then I would assume that she was not interested in me and move on. If the girl explicityly SAID 'no sex before marriage' and I liked her enough (and trusted her), then I would naturally keep dating her because then I knew the deal (and I would probably be a bit happy that I had found a good girl). The latter of course hinges on that she's a virgin.

I sidestepped the whole issue by marrying a virgin asian a decade younger than me straight from asia, sorry western women, but I know I won't be missed.

>roasties

Nah, I exist.
If I exist, others like me probably exist, too.

I was sure there was only one woman for me because of how similar we are, but we live 5.000km apart, she's been with someone else for too long.

I never talk to women with makeup, I do not go out because that isn't where my type hangs.

I am repulsed by any sort of attention whoring. Any stupid facebook picture or instagram profile is an instant redflag for me. I am interested in the actual nature of a woman.
I think that's what you want in a man, too.

You'll find your peace.

Have to put out. Not gonna marry someone who is missionary only.

Sluit je aan bij een calvanistische kerk? Heeft Nederland geen redelijk grote "bible belt"?

this
marriage is void, boo hoo, either put out or die out

>my wife is 18 years younger

You do not find it weird that you find yourself in someone who is 18 years behind you?

Does that not make you coldsweat as fuck, are you inbred or something?
Suffered a stroke recently?

Fuck off with this hugh hefner bullshit, you can only look at the aesthetic beauty because that is the only thing you can offer yourself.

this.
if you're a guy and don't play for the hard and fast close mist girls will think you are a pussy and lose attraction. even the good girls most of the time. so don't blame men in general. but to OP, just be very clear why you are doing what you are doing and hopefully you find a decent guy in time

'find yourself in someone'

Are you a fag or something? You need a girl that is cute, fun, not retarded, honest, and moral. That is all you need.

26 and still unmarried and have never dated. Normie men are repulsive.

Me and the wife didn't have sex until I proposed to her. If she had offered me sex before the proposal, I wouldn't have proposed.

Are you 2D too?

GTKRWN

All the good guys are in hiding

t. good guy who has a tech job at home and is not in any social setting ever

Good make me kuchikamizake for me to drink. I can't because I'm not a virgin.

/thread

Thats sad when girls are 30 they've already run out of time hilarious really I'm 28 and I have not got my act together and don't need to

I am not that swallow, you dumbass fucking shitswede. I have prosperity in life.

Life is way deeper, it's not for spending it with 'someone cute wnd honest'.

The fact is that you most likely grew up in Sweden, you never struggled and you need very little in life... because you don't know how and what to cherish.

I grew up in the poverty of South Africa, as a white man in a fully black neighbourhood. I faced death more than once.
What did you do? Get yelled at by your mom? You wanna give me lectures about how my woman should be?

Bet you would never say shit like that in real life to friends.

Those kind of women literally do not exist

Babymetal are so fucking shit.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

Men are programmed to have sex, it's biological, and in the current world, one may be either a chad or a robot. That being said, you may look for youthish organizations that welcome likeminded people (think church, Christians, virgins or whatever). Plus: If you're pretty, it makes the "good" ones scared, and the chads horny

>25 year old virgin
>female
>traditional
>knows who that cuckold faggot in the picture is
You're right, leaf. You people know your own.

This

OK, sign this prenup and I'll build a family with you!

>girl
>25
>virgin

ABANDON THREAD

>I'm a girl
leeeaaaaveeeeeee

Its like you dont talk to them about your principles first. If you make your intentions clear and state you want to wait until marriage she might actually respect your decision. If you say nothing, then you truly are a huge pussy.

Ok, then I won't do the usual 'Disney-movie' argument, but how on earth do you intend to find your 'perfect woman'? That is a recipe for being alone forever.

If your story is true then congratulations in making it to Norway and my condolences about your nation.

>girl
>virgin
>in fucking Holland
Why lie on the internet?

So comfy!

Cant really blame them? Guys have to fuck or risk becoming Legendary Wizard.

Post feet to confirm gril plox

You misunderstood, I don't want to wait until marriage, but I'd want the girl to want to. When I dated my current wife I actually tried to pressure her into having sex before marriage, luckily she didn't budge.

hmu im in north brabant

TITS OR GTFO!

This is Sup Forums because all Sup Forums is Sup Forums and Sup Forums is the Sup Forumsist.

Now dig out yer groodies with timestamp or GTFO.

The Rules. Know them.

>When man no fukk, man no think straight
Also hormones urges n shit

>them trying to fuck me
How did you think to get these kids?

+1 to image

I'm male and although I'm younger than you, Im a wait until marriage guy anyway (religion). Men like that do exist, but can be rare. Try looking around in a church ir something, ir maybe if you're religious, find a Christian guy or something.

Also how rare are girls who wait until marriage?

I do not live in a fantasy land where I expect to find an angel in this world of demons.

There are a lot of worthy women, I've met a few, I am spending time with one now. If you trully desire to be happy, then tell the woman you want what you feel. Rejection surely hurts, but it teaches you about life further on.

Then one day, after all the shit you swam through, just like in Shawshenk Redemption, you will end up clean.

However, only if you know your own worth.

Life here in Scandinavia pisses me off. Surely it isn't as bad as going out after 10 in Pretoria and just waiting for a pack of feral niggers to enrich you, but the pointlessness of life brings forth a burden of the same weight.

Too docile.

I know how you feel OP. I'm a 26 year old female and feel like I'm probably going to be a damn cat lady because I cannot stand all the men around me in my rural hometown that just work minimum wage jobs, have no motivation for more, get high, and act like fuck boys. all these damn degenerate people deserve each other. I'm pretty sure my plan is to just give up on the West that I believe is tanking and move to Japan...

The men you're looking for exist, it's just that we've lost faith ourselves, and no longer approach women because we think if we aren't going to baste their turkey before marriage then they don't want a relationship with us. Try going to the men who don't approach women, and you might have more luck.

>Japan
enjoy being depressed and lonely

the men there gave up back in the 90s

What I've noticed is that the women who are chased after by men aren't necessarily prettier (caked in makeup yes) but they are willing to start conversations with men, ask them questions about themselves, tease a little, put out, and when in a relationship are willing to be treated badly and put up with it while communicating about it (and still communicating with the outside world). they also put out

The complaints men have on Sup Forums about women don't apply irl. Do you think they'd approach a conservative looking woman in a long skirt with no contour or mascara? No. They love whores and hate loyalty or real emotion. They want an endless chase of someone who proves her desirability by flirting with other people.

I'm autistic and don't care enough about other people to make conversation and ask them questions (also possible uglycel). The fact that you are able to support yourself financially is probably a turn off too. They want to feel needed. They want you to ask for money. Again, I'm not willing to do this and would rather earn my own. Being single rocks.

I went on a christian dating side here in the netherlands, and what did I behold? 6/10 out of all the women still were the kinds that were "but the man still has to go to parties and be a degenerate"

srsly, it is so lost here in the netherlands that its more or less pointless to look for women here in my opinion. Probably...are you seriously claiming to be the 5% in pic related? (probably different here in NL but still). Very rare then.

I too am kinda looking for one but I am not dutch by blood, and since I am flag related I cannot help but to abide by my own racial realism lore lol. Dont drink, dont smoke, am /fit/ try to play the self improvement game, no neet things either anymore...but I think il go into urban monk modo instead.

pls be my dutch gf

>hurr durr i can order you because one of my parents decided living with niggers was a good idea
sounds like your family intelligence is pretty shit and no one should be listening to you

Must have a ugly face or fat body and be lying about spreading your legs

sorry sis, I already got a loyal and homely gf.

Haha, I grew up with gramps. Dad died early, mum is in the looney house since the 90s.

Nothing was choice except for coming to Norway.

Try again, faggot.

They were abandoned

nigger do you know what homely even means

I stopped dating for the last couple years mostly to focus on my carrier and bc I'm planning to move. I use to date girls and if I started giving hints that I had conservative or traditional views the chick would try to play up that she was into those things too. Then I started just going for sex early like first date and pretending that I thought sex was no big deal to try and get her to be more honest with me about her past and to see if she'd sleep with a guy before being in a relationship. That worked ok, but unless I met a girl in some kind of elite circle they would pretty much all give it up on the first date or just not want to date me. I also found I sometimes scared away more traditional girls by acting like a degenerate. I guess I never figured out an optimal strategy.

I think when I start dating again I'll try church or nationalist political organizations. Any other good areas or strategies user?

Also I've gotten really into math and computers and become more autistic than I use to be. Does that happen to anyone else?

as just as the grill. power to ye, burger

Right Wing and Traditionalist movements are growing. It shouldn't be hard to find someone who wants the same thing.

You're too old. 25 means you're at the wall.

Do you know how kids are made ?

Post a picture of your face, let the people judge you.

OP is actually a pasty white fat virgin dude named Percy

fash 28 yo. aspiring to let Europe rise from its ashes after the next big collapse
if you are potential cute dutch waifu email me at [email protected] (not my real name faggots)

okay but we're still getting raked

This.

The reason why us guys want to "seal the deal" is because we don't trust women to be patient like us. We don't trust a girl saving herself. We know she's going to be tempted. I've gotten fooled before and I won't let it happen again.

Men can go ages without sex. It's not fun, but we can put up with it, and eventually you get used to it. A female has the opportunities right there and will be tempted. So, it's a race for men to hurry up and beat the clock or else get cucked.

>duinhart
lol kouwe kak dus

wat begrijp je niet aan ''not my real name''?

Bewijs het maar

>mfw secured a qt kissless virgin gf when I was 15 and have been with her for 7+ years

You niggers lacked vision, and now you pay the price.

bewijs jij jezelf maar tranny.
Denk je echt dat ik mezelf hier ga profileren met een echte naam?

A lot of us did fuck up during our teenage years. Now it's illegal to play catch-up with a teenage girl unless one were to do things discreetly.

Now imagine after high school, losing weight, getting style, cutting your hair, and not acting like a dork. People like you, you feel better, BUT, you're left with the scraps. Sadly, lowering the AoC won't help. It will just corrupt them earlier by some dickbag drug dealer, DJ, or whatever.

I'm in NYC. If I was local I'd be happy to take care of what you need. Dutch bros you'd better step up and handle this

>I am invisible to men because I refuse to have sex before marriage.
I don't know about Netherlands, but in Poland you would be seen as quality girl. Anyway, don't give (it) up. Are you religious? Catholics definitely treasure girls like that. Man will try to get in your pants, that's in their nature. And those who stick with you even though you don't put out are probably worthy of considering.
Anyway, my friend got married at 30. I'm pretty sure she kept her virginity till then. It's a bit late, but shows you there's a person for everyone.
more than likely, Canadians are experts in not funny and often disgusting baits
but in that 5% chance that it's not I think we should support women like that.