Drawfag Thread 1845

Drawfag Thread 1845

second rarfag's files until thread 1839: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1844 >>

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sJ8gp
imgur.com/a/0YZ7o
i.imgur.com/TmQ75Cc.png
i.imgur.com/42kHvSX.jpg
i.imgur.com/p71oXjZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/k77z2SD.jpg
m.imgur.com/gallery/EKLEd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woops, forgot link to previous thread

Requesting colors for the remaining chibis of Anna and Tejina

Ref for Anna: imgur.com/a/sJ8gp

Ref for Tejina: imgur.com/a/0YZ7o

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles.

Requesting Sophia dressed as a lewd school girl using Tanukichi's back as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop. That or Sophia pounding Tanukichi's boypussy with a strap-on and making him ahegao from the prostate stimulation. Either is fine.

Requesting Laura with a short angled bob haircut with straight ends, like Ryou. Keep her bangs the same.

Requesting Genos holding a Porygon and looking quizzically or concerned at it

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at band names suggested by fans.

Examples:

>The Bendovas.

>Ahe Gals.

>Taihymen ass-soggy.

Requesting The image on the left with Zoro and Kaku
something like "everyone shut the fuck up i'm trying to sword"

Requesting these two (on right) sharing a sweater like on left.
Both being shy and fighting over the sweater to cover up, revealing a lot of cleavage/hips/ass

I would like to request a colored version of this drawing of Mai Natsume in a selfie.

Color reference: i.imgur.com/TmQ75Cc.png
Maybe the bra could match the color of her panties: i.imgur.com/42kHvSX.jpg

Requesting the Araragi siblings posed like pic related with the order going Tsukihi, Karen, then Koyomi.

Requesting Chiaki (girl appearing in episodes 40 and 41 of Digimon Frontier)

Realizing the spirit evolution to Ranamon

Requesting Muse and Salama licking each other's bellybuttons in a 69 position in their bikinis.

bump

Requesting Shigeo aka Mob getting head pats. Preferably in the outfit to the right(plaid shirt).

Requesting mascots in campy DC hero outfits please! Preferably with Pitz as Batman, Ai-kun as Superman, Haro as Flash, and Fukubuchou as Flash! Bonus points if Yotsuba asks "why so serial?" as she tries eating Al Gore cereal.

Requesting Kyubey using his giant big fluffy tail to hypnotize a girl into becoming a magical girl

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Requesting this male semen demon being fucked while wearing the dress in the reference, or simply showing an erection with a naughty look on his face.

Requesting Seaport Summer-hime with Libre-tier thickness. Or doing some /ss/ stuff. Or both.
For reference:
i.imgur.com/p71oXjZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/k77z2SD.jpg

Shino is better.

Raphtalia wearing a wedding dress please, or some kind of shrine maiden outfit please?
I'd be alright with whatever else of her, SFW or otherwise.

Requesting a more Lancer-like Tamamo with armor - take a Dragoon from Final Fantasy, for instance - and a spear design inspired by her mirror.

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

Requesting Dimaria Yesta and Chronos from Fairy Tail stopping time and posing as Dio and The World from JoJo.
Clothes/pose/expression as you wish, but bonus for Dimaria clicking her theet as she unleash Za Kuronosu. Thanks.

Draw whatever you want with Ayame

I'd like Homura wearing a watermelon bikini like Momiji's.

Requesting Tamamo Dragon.

How do you draw anime hair that isn't exactly large clumps/straight/simple? Hair in real life is mostly in large forms unless it's frizzy or curly hair but in anime like pic related anything goes.

Is there something I'm missing besides replicating the contours/shapes?

I need more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

Humbly requesting Arturia in her beautiful one piece dress, basking in the sun's warm light while it makes the dress translucent.

Request nude Hanamaru takes a bite of Super Leaf to gain raccoon ears and tail.

I got a super leaf right here she can take a bite out of, all night long.

Requesting Chisa naked apron.

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini

Is there a tag for drawing with your opposite hand or would that be too pedantic?

Requesting this panel of Diego Brando from another world, redrawn to resemble the Eyes of Heaven version and color palette..

I'd also like to ask for the removal of THE WORLD as well.

No.

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing this outfit on the left

Requesting sweaty Mordred forcefully riding a cock and yelling how much better she is than her father.

Why weekend waifu and husbando is more popular then this thread arent they both the same shito?

Something something less likely to get a shitpost delivery

Something something no degenerate beastposting

WWD is delusional and has fallen off the rails

Requesting anything with the Chaikas from Chaika and the Biblioprincesses from Dantalian like tea party or dressing up

Requesting this loli in the middle of intense training.

Good afternoon! Requesting Shidare Hotaru, from Dagashi Kashi getting her big tits milked.
With Saya and Kokonotsu saying her milk makes coffee taste like candy

More references
m.imgur.com/gallery/EKLEd

>dat image
hahaha wat

Hijacking request to demand some kind of loli breakfast machine cracking eggs into the pan with her ass.

>and yelling how much better she is than her father.
Nor sure if I understand the logic...

Her "father" is Saber

Yes, but what good is yelling that going to do in that situation?

Draw your waifu at the Kirby Café with Waddle Dee.

draw those sweet deredere girls as yandere

Requesting a leather-clad dominatrix Tamamo

She has a complex

Requesting a tea party between these three qts

So she's yelling that out loud in lust driven haze? Just wanted to clear that out.

Basically yes, she's trying to convince herself and the guy she's better at sex than Saber as a point of pride and so she's very into it

Finished coloring this one

I sketched the other 5 and I'm starting on the lineart

OR here friend thanks again for coloring her, she looks fantastic!

Requesting Ika advertising the Kuro Burger

I'm really looking forward to mine

Nice job!

Requesting Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia dressed as Roger Smith from The Big O, calling her mecha like it was her own Big O.

Gonna color the others or just lineart? I'm happy with either but just curious

For the bee one, who are you going to pick?

requesting Carmen 99 from Gun x Sword not wearing pants, boots still on and looking seductively at the viewer

I'll color it but I'm going to first post linearts first if I see that the thread is close to dying as a bump. if you want the lineart of yours i can gladly post it when the lineart is done.

I-i was supposed to pick just one?

Oh, I had simply assumed you would've done just one. If you want to all three, by all means please do so, I'll have to thank you four times over!

Requesting her without the red top on and only the black top with the strap.

I was the one who requested the beautifly, I'd love to see the line art when it's done before it gets colored

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Muscles can be included.

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting the image on the left, with Aizen, with Yhwach's blackness appearing behind him in the second panel.

Requesting big sopping wet Nero titties.

Did you also get this on Sup Forums

No, stop bothering me.

>you'll never eat at the kirby cafe
>you'll never dine with a waddle dee

why even live

It's Mishafag, he doesn't care

I'll do it if its also with Tamamo is that okay

>you will never own that plushie

lol

Do you mean Nero and Tamamo or just Tamamo instead of Nero? because it if is both of them, sure I don't mind.

Yeah both I'll give it a shot, but no promises.

Requesting Monaca taking it in the butt while making that face at the bottom.

Requesting Cyan taking a large dick or dildo in her ass while drooling from the insertion.

Requesting tentacles

>counter-requesting

Requesting you fuck off.

One time I told an audience to fuck off, but then I felt bad, so I was like "okay fuck back on".

Requesting either loving, tender handholding sex with Kosaki or Chitoge taking the biggest black dick imaginable.

Requesting Tatsumaki inserting a large dildo up her own ass.

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Requesting delicious brown loli Jimi Hendrix or Bob Marley

Requesting cat costume swap between Kinomot Sakura and Illyasviel von Einzbern. Or just Sakura wearing Illya's costume

Requesting Leroute showing off her body or just some lewds.

Requesting Kikyo in a skimpier miko outfit.

Requesting Betelgeuse as a cute girl.

But he already is

This exists

Requesting some THICK Brandish.