Bleach

Spoiler confirmed never

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1511.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls no bully the orihime

Can we all just reflect for a moment on the sheer magnitude of the shitshow that these last few chapters were? Ordinarily most shounen end with the big bad being too cocky and it becoming his downfall. But since these chapters have been rushed, literally all that happened is this:
Yhwach: "I am the strongest! There is nothing you can do! I will leave this portal open just to show to you that your efforts are in vain!"
Yhwach: "OH FUCK WHY DID I LEAVE THE PORTAL OPEN?!'

End.

Again, I'm just waiting for it to end, publisher killed the series and there's nothing more to it, I hope Kubo finds a way to cope with this loss.

Yhwach just might be one of the stupidest big bads i've ever seen, only he could have the power to see everything and change everything on the spot without any drawbacks and still fail so miserably.

Where did Bleach go wrong for you user?

I challenge you to create a plot worse than Kobo's.

When Kubo went full Launch with Tatsuki.

ichihime

Me personally, when he started bringing in all these supposedly dead side characters back, I just stopped caring about the resolution at that point.

A boy falls in love with a girl
Through the powers of Deus ex Machina he is gifted with her phone number

Never forget the day Gol D. Roger, the jewish nazi king, perished to a strawberry boy

When the Royal guard jobbed, i was with it until then, but after that it just went downhill so fast it was ridiculous.

After SS arc desu.

"Oh no! If only i could've predicted this! Oh wait, i did, if only i could've changed this! Oh wait, i could've done that"

And then he died the end.

Sure that's not better than the last arc?That's literally what that retard tries to do though.

When I think of anime and manga, i think of Bleach, what a sad way for this series to end.

Mayuri found some of their bodies in Syzazel's lab so Kubo probably patted himself on the back for following up on that small detail

Do you think Kubo feels something now? Some sort of REMORSE?

He's wiping his tears with his money.

Hes drinking away his melancholy and shitposting on Sup Forums

This guy named Hiro Mashima already did. Its called Fairy Tail.

yo niggers: onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1511.html

apparently a live action movie

sad i had to drop it, the beginning was quite solid up until that island+festival arcs.

It's kind of sad that you could pull some autistic weeaboo off an Australian Crocodile Wrestling Forum and come up with a better ending to Bleach than an actual paid professional could.

Rukihime, Hitsuruki, Byaruki or bust.

>Orihime confirmed top cute!
No, thanks

Mamoru廷 thirteen Corps 10 years were subjected to reconstruction of Figure Seireitei looking up in, the time is this world because you can not manage the soul of the operation had been frozen. Empty seat town during the Lich King absence, had been the role of the wedge instead of the Lich King, Urahara us to use the residue of the power of indigo and Yuhabahha, it succeeded in to concentrate its functions to store Urahara. And Urahara pinpoint the true identity of the collapse ball. It is the king (= the Lich King) even break (= break the wedge) Special Reiko mass of with the power. Further transition to this world of the collapse to the shadow of the world in full Hanritsu of Ishida. Rei圧 that OmoneKon senses was Urahara shop that has been disconnected from this world. We're all ready, in which Mamoru廷 thirteen Corps watch, including Ichigo us this world of sets and Rukia, came the time to move this world of time again. Isshin is either stop as the Grim Reaper to Ichigo, ask to return to this world. Ichigo "I ......" sky crane in accordance with the timing to move this world of time launch a celebration of fireworks. Tatsuki and Keigo light blue, Natsunashi and Yushi us, cut the life of every one such as Unagiya looked up the fireworks. Looking back that up to now, Ichigo and Rukia each other 咤 encouragement. This world of sets with the last of the extra large fireworks returns to this world. Morning, Ichigo to normal school. But Urahara only store is missing. Kurosaki Ichigo / 18-year-old Hair Color / Orange Eye Color / Brown Occupation / high school students, the Grim Reaper agency - BLEACH - the name of the complete end of the fireworks color the primary animation ED Respect Karakura town is in place between the Lich King absence simultaneous release of made things Osare foreshadowing significant announcement art book and characterization book depicting the subsequent live-action and 1000 years ago and Ichigo us [BLEACH complete]

Fairy Tail is so far the only Manga i intentionally dropped and yeah it was promising then Hiro decided to write an arc that was then anything Kubo or Kishi wrote called the grand magical games

Yeah, I bet he was all like
>guys look! I don't forget about characters! I'm a genius writer! It's, like, you all totally do care about them, right?

are you retarded

kill yourself

are you?

>Urahara us to use the residue of the power of indigo and Yuhabahha, it succeeded in to concentrate its functions to store Urahara. And Urahara pinpoint the true identity of the collapse ball. It is the king (= the Lich King) even break (= break the wedge) Special Reiko mass of with the power. Further transition to this world of the collapse to the shadow of the world in full Hanritsu of Ishida. Rei圧 that OmoneKon senses was Urahara shop that has been disconnected from this world. We're all ready, in which Mamoru廷 thirteen Corps watch, including Ichigo us this world of sets and Rukia, came the time to move this world of time again. Isshin is either stop as the Grim Reaper to Ichigo, ask to return to this world. Ichigo "I ......" sky crane in accordance with the timing to move this world of time launch a celebration of fireworks. Tatsuki and Keigo light blue, Natsunashi and Yushi us, cut the life of every one such as Unagiya looked up the fireworks. Looking back that up to now, Ichigo and Rukia each other 咤 encouragement. This world of sets with the last of the extra la
i read this last last night and haven't seen any proof that it is legit.

Is he the TRUE creator of all the fake spoilers? Is he killing our happy futures one by one?

tu quoque, brute?

Jesus Christ, you're right.

>"Ichigo, Imma kill you"
>gets a ton of opportunities to do that
>beats Ichigo's ass every time they meet
>doesn't kill him
You know what, I'll end my rant now before I can't stop anymore. Let's talk about this arc's redeeming points instead. Are there any?

Nej du

Gerard killing everyone

just reading it for the girls

Still better than actual bleach.

Sodium Hypobromite

What will Kubo's next work be?
I love the guy's art.
I would greatly enjoy anything he puts out next but a powerlevels battle manga.
I think the soul society slice of life part while Ichigo was being healed was where he peaked for me.

>Sitting here thinking up a great ending for Bleach in 15 minutes while I jerk off to loli catgirls
>Kubo can't shit out even a mediocre ending in 5 years

How did things go so terribly wrong

Honestly I'd love to see him make a slice of life with an emphasis on fashion design.

>Kubo drinking away his melancholy and shitposting on Sup Forums
>Kubo be like "Why me sad"
>Kubo can't into english
>Kubo is the reason ESL-kun sperges and calls everyone ESL

It was all part of the plan boys

Rukia's bankai and her fight against As Nodt
Shunsui became one of my favorite characters
Yammato vs Yhwach
Everything but the rain flashback
meeting the zero squad (fuck you Kubo for off screen most of their fights)
Ichigo and Orihime vs Yhwach. i am admit i am bias here since i am a Ichihime shipper so it was great seeing them fight together and doing well for most of it but this fight was good until Ichigo's new bankai was revealed to be the worst bankai.

Who here /cucked/ ?
>always defend bleach
>say its better than naruto and one piss
>turns out its worse

Quincy girls were pretty hot

Ichigo will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at volume 1 first chapter. Orihime who loves Ichigo wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Ichigo'd love her, but since he already loves Neliel she'll go back in time before Ichigo is born, and become his mother.

Bleach has always been the shittiest of the three, it's not even close.
But I am biased because I've been a complete Narutard, I just loved the worldbuilding and all the ninja stuff.

I'm in love with Orihime!
Everything but the rain.

Naruto was actually good up until the timeskip, at least, while Bleach turned to shit after like 2.5 arcs.

>ninja
*wizard

I miss his humor too. Early bleach was really very good.
It should have remained Ichigo agent of soul society with episodic shenanigans instead of long arcs of bullshit.
There are lot of characters that have ceased to appear due them being weak and kinda irrelevant. If Kubo'd taken the episodic ghostbusters SoL route he'd have done them more justice.

>IGN watermark
What?

shoo shoo frogposter

Nowadays, I feel that anyone who ever took a mango titled 'Fairy Tail' of all things seriously was reading it wrong from the start.

Fuck! from what I recall Mashima even said part of FT's inspiration was from the whole Salarymen at sum' bar talking stories in drunken glee trope.

It still is pretty bad if you every once believed it was supposed to anything more than a Saturday morning hero tv show manga.

this was back in like 08 or 09 when bleach was still in semi-hype mode

Fairy Tail is basically the Chinese knockoff of One Piece.

Redeeming points? I think there are a lot but they don't save the arc.

The Quincy are cool, or, were cool at the start of the arc. Especially Kirge. As Nodt was also pretty cool when he was introduced, but he suffered from severe onset retardation when he faced Rukia and he turned into a giant rape monster, when he fought Byakuya it was brutal and awesome. This applies to most of the Quincy, they were borderline scary when the arc started, but then they turned into jokes.
I think the general idea of Yhwach was good, unfortunately his overly broken power, his nebulous character and motivations and his complete retardation in the way he handled somethigns(read: Everything) ruined him too.
Some fights were really cool, Yama vs Not-Yhwach, Hitsugaya and Rangiku vs Bazz-B, Monk vs Yhwach and Mayuri and Nemu vs Pernida.
The general look of the Quincy was for the most part pretty good, Lille, As Nodt, Pernida, Gremmy and Yhwach looked pretty cool.
Ichigo's final form which lasted half a chapter looked nice.
Aizen doing Aizen things.

>Charlote in Kubo's new style
Hnnnnnng

I kinda miss Orihime's oddball daydreams. Actually, at some point there just stopped being much in the way of character interactions throughout the series. Characters still talked briefly between fights and during fights, but it was mostly to give exposition with an attitude, not really much else. It feels like everyone just stopped talking to each other.

>REMEMBER ME?!
no
>that's the joke

shoo homoposter

When they more or less killed off Bromamura.

Exactly this. I love you user.

Maybe it's because you kids are five but all of Bleach was beautifully done. I guess it's better to me because I'm nearer to 50 than most of you. And as mangas go Bleach and Naruto is rather enjoyable. Can't get behind the weird, unyielding off the wall crazy shit that is One Piece. Although I've tried. Beserk is still one of my favorites and will probably still be a three to five issues a year for years to come. Fun times.

It's almost as though they were made for fellating

>I kinda miss Orihime's oddball daydreams.
Yeah, she just stopped having those at some point.

Do you have future Orihime drawing? And Rukia's exposition art?

I just noticed kubo has a mirror on his desk.
>tfw that is the reason he is so good in facial expressions

Man it's been a long time. This sort of stuff just never happens in the manga anymore.

I'd rather be gay than a frog

>yfw Charlotte is going to be a Captain in the far future

I have to go reread bleach right now. HOw about a dump? Anyone fancy dumping Bleach till soul society arc while we wait for spoilers? I'm sure people will be glad to be rid of waifu wars and bask in the glory of Bleach one last time while there's still hype.

But you don't read fairy tail for the plot, dummy. Even the author himself says this.

Wasnt he a parody of Kars?

>I will just shatter your new, much more powerful sword
>oh no, I've been cut in half by your original, much weaker sword!

Don't forget Black Clover.

You know, if you go in reading naruto like a manga about wizards like kishi meant it to be, it's actually not that bad.

Think of it as more like someone throwing together all the cool shit wizards could do in a classic roleplaying game.

I thought he was just some sailor moon parody

Like the hxh and saint seiya threads that have been popping up?

Post your favorite girls in order of Top 5

I know it's hard to understand what's going on when speed reading is your bag, but if you'd remember, he saw Ichigo striking him down with that old sword. And if you'd care to recall he told Ichigo that he didn't have anything to fear from tensa zangetsu. And he didn't. In fact, he damaged tensa zangetsu so successively, albeit not broken, it reverted to its former state. their swords are manifestation of their souls, not actual swords made by iron, although the nuances of them are at times, interchangeable.

And lastly Yhwach was just a Quincy when Ichigo struck him, just a simple old Quincy. A strong one, but no more was he the transcended god, at least not at that moment. And for Ichigo's raw power, zangetsu did suffice.

fuck you, That's a DUDE!

no hes a girl

Yes. You could start off in this thread.

have you checked?

No, he's as much of a dude as zombie girl was. Traps are not girls.

Kubo loves to publish gay shit, why he's so into this stuff is unnerving.

aizen being himself.
mayuri was fun to watch.
shunsui's fight and bankai was pretty neat but lille's endless revivals were lame and nanao's asspull was even lamer.
first invasion was pretty alright and kenpachi hitting things was cool until he jobbed to his own bankai. oh and ichigo's bankai getting instantly broken gave me a laugh

I maintain that cop out or not, the fact he foresaw his death and accepted it means he self defeated.

All the events leading to it made it happen. Even his own resurrection after being cut in half lead to this.

Yes it is terrible.
Yes its a cop-out.
Yes it is even worse than Gremmy envisionning himself as strong as Kenpachi then dying because he could not conceive anyone on that level.

But he foresaw it and could not change the future precisely when it came to pass.

Bleach ending this way is such a let down. It really is. So much wasted potential.

>mayuri was fun to watch
Mayuri has been worthless from dummy organs onwards.

i mean, a lot of these things were stupid, but it was like b-rated movie bad-good and nonsensical at times