You are living in an Anglo world

You speak our language.
You use our inventions.
You survive off our finance.
You listen to our music.
You consume our culture.
LMAO at jealous French fags and autistic Germans.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usni.org/2012/06/27/reagan-readied-us-warship-82-falklands-war-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take it to That's what it's there for.

And yet ur too dumb to use a toothbrush lmao

God bless you for speaking the Queen's English lad

You're so cucked that you have to learn someone else's language just to insult them HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H8 us cuz they aint us op!

The most insane projections: The post

Saxons are Germanic, knucklehead.

show your true flag OP. The truth is that only USA and maybe Australia are uncucked. I bet you are a brit or canadian hiding your identity and generalising yourself as an anglo because your actual nationality is a joke

>Anglo
>Culture

lmao to you, friend.

How do you cope with the fact that every relevant philosophical thought and scientific theory of the modern times with the exception of the (refuted) theories of Newton the magician was made by Germans?

How do you explain the fact that English and American Universities had been nothing special until German academics started to flee Germany in WWII?

How do you explain the fact that 70% of graduate students in the glorious anglo countries are foreign?

It's not that you are bad at art and cooking, you are bad at everything. The only smart thing you did was letting us in to make your lives better.
You're welcome. :D

d-delet

Oxford is better than every European university.

Brits are better at science than any Europeans.

European ideologies always fail. Anglo capitalism has hegemony today.

Stay mad.

>Brits are better at science than any Europeans.
Brits are better at claiming long processes of scientific researches that span over centuries all over Europe as their own discoveries.
You have top notch scientists, like the rest of us, but you have that bad tendency to go too far when boasting.
I guess you're still number one when it comes to bants and pissing off willingly your fellow europeans.

>A FUCKING SWEDE

>hasn't studied medieval history
>doesn't know how smart they were
>medieval scientist when asked in 200 ad what would happen if you could bore a hole through the earth and drop a rock from one side to the other, said it would rest in the center (source-Discarded Image)
>thereby admitting earth is a globe and his understanding of Gravity

>English universities were shit
>Oxford and Cambridge were the first universities in the world

Damn I wonder what it's like being as fucking stupid as you are

I wonder how much the yuros paid gook for him to bring back meme flags so they can hide their embarrassing true locations?

>Our
Unless you're English thats not quite true. Colonials tend to forget this.

Around 70% of Aussies are. Hell, both of my great grandfathers were in the British navy (which is a common origin here, a lot of ex-navy settled in Australia post-service).

There have been plenty of inventions made in other anglo countries

They're definitely putting something in Sweden's water supply.

>You speak our language.
About 80 percent of the entries in any English dictionary are borrowed, mainly from Latin. Over 60 percent of all English words have Greek or Latin roots. In the vocabulary of the sciences and technology, the figure rises to over 90 percent.
>You use our inventions.
Tesla, Luigi Galvani, Gutenberg, Alexanderson, Viktor Schauberger
>You survive off our finance.
Kek
>You listen to our music.
Anglos don't even have mediocre composers.
>You consume our culture.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Tbh, if the Anglos would go to war against the EU, i wouldn't even be mad about being liberated.
America please save us from our EU oppressors

Based Danes, you boys refused to join what would become the EU without us, you should be the next to leave.

Hey motherfucker motherland iberia pratically birthed europe, stop it

No-one speaks Latin though.

Everyone speaks English.

Anglos are trash

Anti-EU sentiment is very common here.
I am really hoping for a Dexit at some point.

Since we're in a special agreement with the EU, we have to vote for all the endeavours between the EU and Denmark, and we have voted against the favor of EU in every single election.

Good luck in the future, bongfriend
Long live our queens

Americans are not Anglo.

haha the left guy looks like a croissant haha
why so crunchy haha

well that's just not true, those of us that are white that is, are anglo or nordic. the rest are mutts.

Over two thirds of you are Irish or German.
You are not Anglo.
Stop riding on our coat-tails.

Fuck off, you're clearly a euro migrant to the UK

Pretty much this

It's also funny that the least anglo nation is also the strongest in the Anglosphere. Actually I don't think there'd even be any real Anglosphere without the US kek, the minute US pulls out it turns into a WE WUZ fantasy.

we need to put a stop to retardation, the same shit over and over, these kids don't understand history, they don't want to understand history or the history of their language and culture. Is not even funny anymore, you're not cool burger, just dumb.

I said white silly

I'm 100% pure Anglo you despicable mutt.
Americans are not Anglo.
The American has allied numerous times against us and has sown the seeds of our downfall.

ANGLO MEMES NOW BOYS!!!

Your language is used because it is the most widespread around the world,it was used around the planet by the people you colonized;africans,indians,asians.Americans and australians were already speaking your language.So when it came down to which language should be used in international dealings and in global use for the common people,english was choosed for the fact that it was relevant and easy enough to learn and speak compared to other languages.I guess it is a reason to proud of,but when pride turns to petty conflict because of 'muh superiority' you can already go fuck yourself.Spanish and mandarin chinese is becoming more and more relevant and these languages are the most spoken on the globe.As they say in the United States:te jodas!

You're not Anglo mate and if you are then you're obviously a despicable lefty. Only the left bitches so hard about the Americans and the special relationship. We're great allies and will continue to be so far into the future. Anglo pride world wide.

Your founding fathers are Anglo
The settlers and their descendants are Anglo
Your language is Anglo
Your law is Anglo
Your flag is Anglo

Just because some Eurotrash migrated in the 1900s that doesn't mean you're not an Anglo nation.

oh i see, you just don't like our country. one day you'll realise we're brothers

He's probably from Londonistan

Now, now. British culture is nothing to laugh at. See webm realted

French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, all from Latin roots, even English has like 75% Latin words. The roman empire bitch

that'd be my guess, like when some cunt from boston says they're irish

To be fair about that Falklands bit, Reagan offered military assistance and Maggie denied it, literally said we could do this ourselves.

news.usni.org/2012/06/27/reagan-readied-us-warship-82-falklands-war-0

>Reagan approved the request without hesitation and his instructions to Weinberger had been simple, “Give Maggie everything she needs to get on with it,

Fuck off out of here, memeflagfag.

Sage.

Oh look Europeans posting behind meme flags again IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>USA is uncucked

wow that's some self loathing, I bet you live in the city and date a jew

None of those languages have hegemony. English does.

>hurr durr English comes from different languages so you must credit them too

That's like saying Europeans should give Africa credit for inventing everything because Europeans once came from Africa.

You've just been BTFO.

> English is a West GERMANIC language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th centuries AD by GERMANIC invaders and settlers from what is now northwest GERMANY, west DENMARK and the NETHERLANDS

Good goy

We had a nigger president, race mixing propaganda everywhere and we are becoming brazil 2.0 we are beyond cucked

no such a thing as Europeans being from Africa dude

>He literally paid the Jews to take his DNA

you have the tism's , clearly retarded

And your point is?

No-one speaks German Danish or Dutch outside those countries because those countries haven't achieved anything.

WTF IS THAT SHIT, and what that nigro is doing? who is putting the negros on fucking tv to watch some pussies, wtf

I can admit my country is shit, but yours is definitely not much better dude

Anglos are the eternal Jews.

Get kill Swede

a strech perhaps, but out of the anglos you are maybe the least

/thread

show your real flag and not a meme one and see what happens

you are not cucked, you are hebrewed to the core. Gas yourself, the collateral will be worth it, the whites that survive will rebuild USA as it should be - whites only

yeah, enjoy getting fuck by the nigros

USA is a Continental country in my book

I'm guessing something like this?

I know it's only 4 kids out of thousands but a part of me dies every time I watch this

The sad thing, Hermann, is that you actually believe what you are typing

>the black mountains

Los mexinarcos invadirán toda América.

> hurr durr I speak only english hurr durr
Muh important

>it's an english is insecure episode

>Tries to sow a seed of hate... - on a site that glorifies s European leader.

kys jew

Britain was part of the Roman Empire and Britons are descended from its citizens.
You thick fuck.

how about some credit for us for learning ur language so u dont have to learn ours

>they insult us while speaking our language

We wouldn't have to learn yours even if you didn't learn ours but congrats anyway

yeah and it turn into shit, thanks anglo but it's time for non anglo to take over.

You're welcome

Nope.

This entire thread smells like Leafposting

Europeans fought against jew.
Anglo and his descendants fought for jew.

Case closed.

>is 48% percent non white and his language is 50% french

Spain isn't even a country anymore. You have no currency or border.

Every country that speaks Spanish is a shithole. Must be those Moor genes.

because?
so u mean we dont rly need communication between countries anyway
why is that?

All these triggered euros posting at the same time
Because the entire world speaks English and we can get by without learning some third world tongue but you guys have to learn the language of the based anglo

>russia
>telling others where they stand with the chosen ones
o boi

t. country that hates using English because it reminds them that we BTFO Napoleon and ended France as a relevant power and then had to rescue them twice from Germans

Half of it is French anyway.

Is there anything the anglo CANT do?

t. insecure user

>EU funded education

Apply butter with a knife.

Not appeal to the Jewish cock

PAY DEBTS