exhentai.org/g/964693/f60960df89/
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=176497
exhentai.org/g/957398/2b5cb45413/
exhentai.org/g/935698/affb9fdcb8/
webcatalog.circle.ms/
exhentai.org/tag/artist:ginyou haru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting this again since the last thread just died

Back from Comiket didn't buy anything just did a bit of cosplay. However I did go down to Akihabara so I didn't come back empty handed.

exhentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/

And for those who are interested Cosplay at Comiket is pretty fun everyone was super chill despite the heat and my outfit went over pretty well.

Just fucking give me Kaname 7.

The new Black Lagoon Azasuke work.

Thank god he's gone back to rape.

That's pretty cool user
Saitama's cosplay is very nice too

Is yanagi doing a new rider work?

Waiting for Roshutsu Shoujo Itan sequel.

It was pretty fun

Of course
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=176084

Girl and Back Alley collector's edition by As109

>still can't get past panda after the addon broke
Fuck this gay earth.

Try actually putting some effort into solving your problem instead of whining on an anonymous image board.

Day 2 stuff

>addon
Idiot.

>used the plugin for years
>never had any issues save for site-wide stuff
>never had to try to get in the proper way

Am I just lucky?

I spent 3 hours trying to fix it.

Fuck off.

Here's chapter 4 of Oobanburumai's tank. And not a single Sup Forums safe preview picture to be had.

exhentai.org/g/964693/f60960df89/

you suck, contemplate suicide at your earliest convenience

This magazine.

Add-on for mobile master race

Is there a KGbros stall?

Does anyone know if Candypaddle/Nemunemu did anything other then the Rackum X Noa one.

If I create a guide for people to get into panda easier, would it be well-received by everyone who browses these threads, or will I be hated by muhsekritclub elitists?

Thinking of making one.

>some add-on retard complains in every single thread instead of just logging in
Fucking faggots these days.

>spoonfeeding
take a wild guess

Dude
There's already a guide in the sticky of Collection Management threads on /h/

People are just fucking stupid and lazy

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=176497

It isn't a secret club and really getting into panda is pretty easy the part people run into problems is that it takes time which most people don't want to wait for. If you want to make a guide go for it but I don't think many people will follow it.

Got it, I won't anymore. Thanks guys.

I think overall I invested 10 times that amount, though that's unnecessary. Either way fuck off, go complain on /h/ or so.

There already are like 4 different guides. Retards will be retards. That's why permanent stickies are stupid too.

There are guides all over the internet, including Sup Forums as said. The people who are ignorant are ignorant out of choice, not out of a lack of available information. It's going to stay that way no matter how hard you try.

That Kriegsmarine Buch makes me feel good.

Is this a good place to order from if you live outside of japan?

Better off going to the buyfag thread for that kind of info.

>see some new guy translated that pretty good new Ver9 set
>okay let's check their script
>the very first two lines on the title page even are complete asspull rewrite-tier shit doubtlessly obtained from google-san
>laugh and close tab

The best part is someone actually paid them real money to do that shit as a commission apparently, that's just sad.

There are tons of guides.
None of them work.
You should really try do do comprehensive guide where you test different browsers/accounts/etc..

Literally all you have to do is login to e-hentai first

That's fucking it

How do people spend hours trying to figure it out?

Maybe it's for newer users? I have about 100 posts on my 3 yr old account and logging on E-hentai gets me on panda instantly.

Why is exhentai a seperate site anyway?

I wonder how much of the confusion in the comments is caused by the translation.

I had had a E-hentai account for years and never posted on the forums, but use Ex-hentai for torrents. Is there even a difference between the 2?

ads you have a lot harder time getting adds if you have loli and other things like that on your site. So remove it from the main site and put it on panda

Because

All the sword shota doujin

Create the account so if something goes wrong you donĀ“t have to wait the whole week to get in.

>fat armpit pussy
The art is good but there's no way I can fap to this without getting the urge to hurl.

Ill jerk off to fucking watersports before i resort to Armpit vaginas.

exhentai.org/g/957398/2b5cb45413/

This is literally all I need.

good taste nigga

HAHAHAHA
Jesus Christ, who fucking thought of that

Perhaps it's a deconstruction of Japanese censorship laws, the man is truly a genius.

Does someone have an updated version of the visited gallery script and a hover tag preview one? Mine stopped working for some reason.

Post painful tags
>urethra insertion

Heres a masterpiece for you all
exhentai.org/g/935698/affb9fdcb8/

>character: (insert your waifu here)
>male: bbm
>rape pregnant mindbreak

I have actually done it before and i can say its not painful as long as you dont go past the base.

>electric shocks

I remember using the addon way back when I first joined cuz I was to lazy to bother with anything else, but then the addon broke. This resulted in me having to learn how to edit the cookies to get in since loging in through the forums, or main page never worked for me back then.

But, around a year and a half ago, I was able to login through the forums or main page without the hassle for some reason and even on mobile. So you'll get there eventually user.

Something new and good with Udon-ya this comiket?

w-why?

webcatalog.circle.ms/

Reposting a question I asked a long time ago.
I'm trying to find an artist. One of his works was about a guy trying to "impress" the girl or something, anyway she goes into a shed and gets gangbanged by hobos (consensual). The guy was peeping from the outside, and at the end page he sprayed his cum all over the flowers he always bring with him, something like that.

Am i the only one who has Exhentai bookmarked, checks it every 2 days combs through getting torrents based on the thumbnail then sorting through several hundred folders at the end of the week.

Saw things about online and surely it would have to feel good if people were doing it.
Right?

Good god I hope it's good.

I did that but got sick of trying to stuff later. So I took a week to sort all my stuff with Happypanda and now when I get new stuff I sort it right away. So now I can find everything fast.

Oppai

I will be on the lookout for it but I have a lot of stuff I want on the last day

>To love ru darkness doujin
Who's the author?

Fuck yes.

>Clearing cache doesn't work for me
I guess I'll never experience exhentai.

exhentai.org/tag/artist:ginyou haru

I want the Nanashi Mami dojin NOW

Thanks

Thanks I am working on scanning them now however I plan on turning in early tonight I want to get the 1st train in the morning I know I won't get there before the line but I want to get in on Sunday in about an hour

> just did a bit of cosplay
You mean you cosplayed, or were taking photos?

see
But really this is about doujin not about me worrying about if I could get sunburn on my head

Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.

Summer comiket was a mistake. It's nothing but trash now.

Still kinda bummed out isao is not doing anything

You're a black man in Japan, are you as feared as Godzilla?

Newfag detected

The last day is the main event for all the big names dumbass.

It sure is summer in here.

Conserving my semen for that SnO Kumamiko doujin, it better not disappoint.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon doujins

That one vanilla doujin with Futayo that involves mouthplay
Urquiaga and Date Shigezane
That Oda Nobunaga fanbook

My wife was at that convention :(

There's a board for attention whores.
>>>/clg/

Done with the Yami doujin now working on Hero