/hwndu/ General - SEASON 7

>Livestream
hewillnotdivide.us/

>French fag has said he's on his way
>Message to mods
Don't delete this thread, LaBeouf's exploits are as politics-related as the livestream of a antifa rally, as his flag is a leftyshill protest of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hB_5O0Ct-vE
hewillnotdivide.us/
accuweather.com/en/fr/nantes/135976/weather-radar/135976
weather.weatherbug.com/maps/?center=47.2494070,-0.5493164,7
accuweather.com/en/fr/national/satellite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The country is in a state of emergency with military and police everywhere due to PART AND PARCEL. It's a trap. Be careful French anons.

This is going to be great, kek

They can claim to be a muslim convert and get off with a slap on the wrist.

Just say that a flag on a minaret is idolatry as they are meant to point toward heaven or some other BS excuse

Rule number 1 of HWNDU season 7, everyone must show flags in threads.

That might work though

There's another Frenchfag that lives nearby and owns a drone.

Flag won't be taut enough

can't we get a muslim chimpout?
spread that the "he" in hwndu means mohammed.

just assume memeflags are leafs

>The country is in a state of emergency with military and police everywhere
That's a meme. Leftists were allowed to riot and break stuff as usual (maybe it will be different with Macron, we'll see.)

Watch yourselves lads, Shia has changed the rules and the end-game, the flag is not hidden this time, he wants you to go for it.

There will be a camera watching the camera, with another camera watching that camera. The first person that goes for it will killed by the police and false flagged in to a violent gun-wielding white supremacist Nazi. They already have the false CCTV tape ready to roll out.

Stay safe.

We own this flag, mods should add it to the list

get that flag son

Or maybe he's doing it because he knows Sup Forums is the only one who will give him the time of day?

Should be fine with a pump action.

The one .177 I have is rated at 650 FPS and can punch holes through a floating cloth target

Not sure if frogs have access to pump action though

According to windy.com and some street view POV, Im guessing the camera is north of the building, looking southward at the flag from street level.

Currently wind is going west over this city, look at the stream : clouds are flying in the same direction those hooks are pointing.

All frogs report for duty and try to locate the camera.

>mfw I have an old .177 pump action pellet gun

Big if true

Leaves.

We already know where it is, leaf.

user my son...

Whatever the method, we need to wait for thursday morning, huge protest in town, most cops will be unavailable and most lefties will be protesting.

but that's wrong because we'd be leaves if we ever left
also is this thread on autosage

not the flag moron, the CAMERA.

You know what must be done

Who cares where the camera is

do it nigger

The laser option to me is the best one, can't be traced, can't be caught, plus burning a flag is so much more satisfying than taking it away

That flag knows what's up. It keeps hugging that pole with dear life.

Test it out on an old cloth (free floating) if it can puncture it you may want to give it a go

If you have a friend get him to stand on the other side so he can grab the line when it is threaded through and keep it inconspicuous until you guys are ready to yank them

Otherwise you should be fine, fishing line isn't super high visibility anyways

If we know where the camera is we can just fuck with that if the flag capture goes wrong.

Covering the camera/ putting images in front of it was actually plan B

Does a pellet gun even have enough effective range to reach the flag though ? It's pretty high, or pretty far away if one manages to get on top of the nearest building

there's no way he can do it with the fishing lane though...

probably not and your accuracy will be shit

Someone with a pepe shirt who can place it in front of the view of the flag? Someone with 1337 hax0r skills to inject malware into shia's camera? Someone who just wants to steal his shit?

Who cares about the flag itself, its not about that anymore. Liver/pol/ was awesome even though no flag was grabbed.

Also remember how the first season of HWNDU was about using shia's stream to redpill normies?

Watch for chem trails in the sky. If we know what flights are going by we can at last know what direction it's pointing.

Absolutely

youtube.com/watch?v=hB_5O0Ct-vE

This guy can shoot targets at 300 feet easily

if you have iron sights it will be a bit of a challenge but still very doable. The flag is a big target

What if Shia hacks Sup Forums doxx's us all and kills us in our sleep

I don't want to die.

that's right leaf

you're just gonna have to suck it up user

throw bird food bombs and let birds make the flag white with poopoo

>not devided
>can't even stream that flag in the USA

Is that a thing?

welp this thread is autosaged and we will most likely all be banned because mods are homosex.

for the next thread do not refer to hwndu in ur header. at least make it hard for mods to find them.

Huhhh... how to throw them? Anyway they could just clean the flag and put ot back

alternativelly the frogs with the tools can report to 8gag

Oh man that's too bad I live in Marseille

Alright, I'll test the range and accuracy at home this weekend if the flag hasn't been taken down yet by one of the Nantes anons. I'm pretty far away from Nantes myself.

They had to use a crane to put the flag up which is easily 1000+ Euros

If they have to take it down, clean it, or even replace it we win

Someone keep an eye out fo a plane heading north west

Genius

what happened to the pipe plan from earlier?

Oh yeah I guess you are right.

I just realized Nantes user can tell us what direction the clouds are moving

how about we get a falcon and train it to attack flags.

Why not pay a shitskin to shoot it then?

>hewillnotdivide.us/

cloud was moving left to right across the screen !

Training an animal to stole something in particular would take years, i suppose. Or we could look for some user that actually trained a falcon, wich is very unlikely

>HWNDU has become one of the most noted political artworks of recent years

going by that weather radar the clouds are traveling in a north west direction

accuweather.com/en/fr/nantes/135976/weather-radar/135976

Google says wind's going north/northwest

the camera appears to be pointing or looking toward the NORTHWEST

weather.weatherbug.com/maps/?center=47.2494070,-0.5493164,7

correction the satellite shows west

accuweather.com/en/fr/national/satellite

>one of the most noted political artworks of recent years
Yeah, by the wrong people

The wiki page for the building had an photo of the tower from the inside, revealing the scale of the windows (in reference to the woman). The windows are pretty tall, but climbable. The metal framing will provide a good enough footing and grip for climbing.

Shia is lurking previous threads god speed /ourguy/

>france
>standing on the sidewalk with a gun aimed at a building
>expecting to not get GIGN'd

WEW
E
W

Balloon with a hook

West to east I meant

>balloons become the new racist symbol of the USA