Discuss

Discuss

>wan piss
>good

Pick one

I'm sure there are worse ones to put for some of those in the shit 4, except for Kenichi because it's almost 600 chapters of ecchi with shitty characters and no imaginative setting.

/thread

>Magi
>Good
That shit is below mediocre.

HxH is the only one I'd consider particularly good. Too bad Jojo can't technically be included.

>still enjoying shonenshit
I want underage kids to leave.

What's the bottom right one?

>one piece
>bad

pretty much true though i don't know the bottom right

For real, I tried watching the anime and outside of the nice art and great character designs I dont really get the popularity.

>Hunter X Hunter
>good
>when it will literally never end
Fans of it must be masochistic

Go read your gomblim slayer boy your edgy doesn't need here.

So... it's meh ?

it's good

>No Gash Bell
Shit taste detected.

So do I, yet tryhard shitheads like you are still around.

>long-running battle shounen
What's the point of disputing best and worst for such a shitty category?

Gintama.
Full stop.

It is shit

is magi actually good?

it looks like it has pretty cringe fanservice but can it justify it?

But they are all pretty shit manga

Pretty much.

I remember reading a ton of this years ago while it was still running.
How did it end?

So I suppose Berserk is bad by your standards? A work being finished in a timely manner (or at all) has nothing to do with the quality of the existing content, especially in the sort of series that gets judged on an arc by arc basis.

Berserk is a terrible manga.

So far I have watched 13 episodes and I still don't know what to think. The setting, plot and characters are nice, and it's not easy to predict what will happen next. However, it still uses many shounen cliches and there's things that make me roll my eyes and put me off. It's above average, but so far I don't see why it's so praised.

>Sengoku Youko
Including that is bullshit, and you know it. Seven years isn't "long-running" on a monthly schedule.

This. It's got less than a third as many chapters as anything else there.

amazingly, you should definetly pick it back up

Haha, I barely remember anything other than what the main characters looked like.
Gash, pink-hair girl, horse boy?
Also a lot of teary moments between the kids and their partners.
Guess I'll just start over and read the whole thing through one day.

Thanks for the tip.

Man, early Sengoku Youko battles were the best. It's a shame the characters, story, and even the fights themselves turned to shit near the end of part 1.

Not him, but I agree with what he said. Definitely worth going back through and re-reading, especially if you never finished it.

As far as I can tell bato/mangasaurus has the best consitently quality scans for it.

I found a site with Portuguese scans at a ridiculously high scan quality but it's in Portuguese and that's only for 30 chapters or so, sadly.

>One Piss better than Bleach

Berserk in its current form is bad.

>One Piece
>Good
Pick one

It's not like it's hard to be better than Bleach.

I liked HxH but I never felt like it was "THE BEST" or anything. It felt like it was always building up to something but it never lifted off.

shame on you.

>Wan Piss
>Magi
>good
Go back to your hugbox

You do know that Jojo left S. Jump years ago, yeah?

That's because you're a pleb with shit taste

Jojo is not even a shonen anymore.

Nah, you are the one with shit taste.

>Still Wan Turd

You should fuck off back to APForums and circlejerk over there faggot.

>Sengoku youko
Nan, Biscuit Hammer and Spirit circle were better.

You do realize that a shit ton of manga that Sup Forums reads can be classified as shonen, right? Harems and SOL are usually shonen. Some of the cute girl manga is shounen. Hell, a manga about making shoujo is shonen.

Ah, Biscuit Hammer. Those were the days.
Where the hell is the adaptation, anyway?

Can't say anything about whatever the fuck is in the bottom right, but all of these series were all great up to a point and then went to complete shit.

The only difference between them is the point of where they began falling to shit and nothing more.

>Jojo
Fuck off, faggot

One of the best battle shonen out there. The manga also much better than the anime.

This.

>one piece of shit
>good

No u

Put Berserk in there too.

>jojolion
>shonen
shut the fuck up with your memery