Men can't be sexually assaulted

>Men can't be sexually assaulted

Looks like sexual assault is the new n word

I could never stand this fat cunt

This guy's show is produced by jews

Men can't be anything but a servant to some slag. Didn't you know that?

Fuck this cocksucking fat butterball Doctor Who ruining cuntbloodfart quim stain on a hostle mattress.

THEY ALL ARE

Fuck this closeted faggot foreigner.

i makke rape jokes all the time do i have to stop now cuz james corden says so?

This is penance for his harvey joke. He needs to be called out for pandering to the thought police. Who is he scared of?

That's really how the world makes me feel

>Le dude it doesn't work this way I fucking ruined it for you man XD
fucking hell man

Le ambiguous sexual orientation man

He and Al Michaels tried to make jokes and were forced to apologize. It's like people don't want to hear about Weinstein.

Are you reading a different article? The author is calling him out, probably because he joke about Weinstein.

why should anyone give a shit about this faggott's opinion

This thread is the perfect example of how Sup Forums is filled with illiterate cunts

there is no link you retarded piece of shit

>and this is why
and this is why
>and this is why
and this is why
>and this is why
and this is why
>and this is why
and this is why
>and this is why
and this is why

This guy looks like a massive fucking faggot

Women can kill you, James Corden, and you just shut up!

Dr. Who always sucked.

so much for equality

Isn't it the faggot singing with all the whores in his car ?

My ex was always watching a fat tard singing like a faggot with the talentless sluts of the TV.

How about you read the title properly? It's a statement not a quote, you absolute fuckhead.

you have to be a child or a pathetically weak man to get raped by a woman though

Most reddit show of all time

It sucked, butt fuck it it sucked in ways we fucking liked it to suck until (((they))) took it over.

Of course you can, it's literally codified law

No article you fucking nigger from Somalia.

Why does he look like a fat Chris Jericho?

>This is why

Paraphrase, because I ain't reading all dat shit.

>I wish that just for five minutes I could play him the tape of a fat middle aged man pathetically trying to score with a hot model

To what end? That's a level of sexual """"assault"""" that should be joked about.

If you don't want to get your tits grabbed by a sleazy Jew, don't be a literal whore/model/actress, and conduct job interviews with men alone in hotel rooms. Simple.

all he does is make carpooling videos

Who is this bugman?

What a cuck

Good to see this virtue-signalling cuckold hoist with his own petard. Also bring back pic related.

THIS

>what is drugging

He's Harvey's mate irl

I'm thinking of dressing up as Harvey Weinstein for Halloween. Anyone know where I could get a good costume?

i can joke about whatever i want lmao roasties cant do shit

i listened to the recording she is talking about, and the desperation in the jews voice is the worst thing about it. we've all tried to convince a woman to fuck us at one time or another, but he sounds so desperate and pathetic.

You probably already have the extra-weight and neckbeard. Just wear trendy, expensive dress shirts and you should be good to go.

Actually when it comes to sexual assault jokes,it's unacceptable for men to do it.
Hi I'm adam conover the creator and host of Adam ruins everything.

I wouldn't even rape James Cordon.

Buy a plain white t shirt then get one of those printable iron on papers and print out the Weinstein co logo and iron it on the shirt

Sounds like the "blacks can't be racist" meme