Dating white women

>dating white women

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/medical-graduate-put-sex-offenders-register-grabbing-tinder/
archive.is/eY9yl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why on earth do men continue to have sex with strangers, despite the overt and obvious risks?

What. the. fuck.

>No sauce

Now he has to marry her and get her pregnant so she can divorce him and get alimony and child support her for the rest of her life.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/medical-graduate-put-sex-offenders-register-grabbing-tinder/

Eat shit

>Clickbait title
Its because he was too rough. She complained, he carried on and laughed about it.

is something like this really so hard to believe, that you demand a source for it?

thats what her lawyer told her

She obviously thought he was a creep...

Chicks don't usually file sex assault complaints about good sex

The absolute state of the UK

>he offended my by touching my breast
honestly you deserve to be put down

>She obviously thought he was a creep...
female detected
post tits or get the fuck out

>no archive

fucking krautcucks

At least this is one grab that does not go unpunished

And then they wonder why men aren't taking initiative

I mean... what are they basing this on? What proof do they have that she "withdrew consent" or told him to not touch her breasts prior to having sex?

If I weren't allowed to touch a girl's breasts during sex, I'd be a lot more inclined to not have sex. That's a massive red flag.

What the fuck kind of a country are they running over there? It's honestly starting to sound like a dystopian nightmare.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say (and pray to god) there is far more to the story than that headline.

tits or gtfo whore

????

Grabbing tits with blacksmith hands during sex can be quite offensive, user. Females are not heavy lumps of metal despite how hot they get.

>sentenced by "Mrs Shaw"
Just goes to show, women should not be allowed to be judges.

Kek

>Females are not heavy lumps of metal
I don't know about that, user. I'm not convinced. They're both emotionless, cold, and unfeeling.

Requires more research to definitively say, if anything.

>associating with the dickless devil
lol

She should've twisted his balls around

Homosexual detected. Enjoy your AIDS.

>starting

>casual sex
deserves it to be honest, and they both deserve eternal hell. But then i guess we all do.

This

i'm straight. Enjoy your alimony plus aids you cuck.

>Females are not heavy lumps of metal
>I don't know about that, user. I'm not convinced. They're both emotionless, cold, and unfeeling.

archive.is/eY9yl
>not archiving clickbait

It was considered bodily harm iirc. She got a bruise.

Pshyco Pass is a shitty show, babies first "Ideological struggle" garbage

>Being so beta she reports you for touching her boobs during sex
The absolute state of pathetic males and slutty females these days.

BECAUSE SHE DESERVES TO BELIEVEe!!

Fucking leftists.

>Despite consenting to having sex with Queree, the victim told him she did not want her breasts touched and accused him of using "excessive force".

Uh, you're supposed to, like, do as you're told you little rat.

>he doesn't understand the riddle of steel

never NEVER compare metal to women user, metal is a divine gift and will never fail man.

Orgasms and childbirth are the only 2 thingns that make a woman care about others

>tfw gf cant even eject shell casings out of herself

You forgot gibs, user.

Get an attorney and have the judge explain it to her.

Fucking britanon, she decided to bang a fucking stranger and now because she didnt like how he was in bed shes gonna get the poor guy arrested.

Gibs only make her pretend to care(pretty much the same, but it stops with the gibs stopping)

Orgasms and childbirth make her actually feel attatched

lmao
>women
why have you losers not taken the gaypill yet

Honestly one of the worst cases I have ever read, feminism is an absolute cancer.

Cant make true love with faggotry

>white genocide isn't rea-

>during sex

This country has been the new Sweden for a long time, I just don't get how Sweden still gets a bad rap

I always slap, choke and pull hair during sex. I always finish with girl's hair on my hand and she left with bruises all over her breasts and ass. This shit scares me bros, I need to tone it down. Last time I fucked I was so hard on a girl's breasts while sucking on then I made her bleed. I had blood in my mouth and I though I had aids. Checked my self like 3 times.

T. Have mommy issues

My mother and wife are two best and most caring human beings I've ever met. Stay mad cucks.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/11/medical-graduate-put-sex-offenders-register-grabbing-tinder/

Basically he didnt want to see her again and she started to realize she was a whore.

Good for him, that will teach him and hopefully a lot more not to go on these evil apps. Hope he got STDs too.

Your wife's probably fucking the mailman and is going to take all of your money.

You're going to read this and say "NO, NOT MY BELOVED WIFE! SHE WOULD NEVER!"

I want you to remember this post ten or fifteen years from now, though. Come back to it.

>She decided to report what had happened after conversations with friends and family

This is the part that angers me. She didn’t even think it was “rape” or whatever until some Tumblerina feminist friend of hers convinced her it was. Absolute horseshit.

>being this jealous and insecure
Genetic excrement.

Now that sounds like rape, the rest of the anons are projecting

>be bad at sex / too rough
>get put in jail and life ruined
>women cheer

Fuck this world, let it burn

>muh anecdotal evidence
Even if your perception of these women is true, they are not relevant for the course of society, obviously. And just wait for your divorce to see a side of your wife you never thought existed. I've seen kind and tender women become spiteful and full of hate, and without any hesitation to bring false rape claims and other lies. Maybe yours is different. Maybe she's not. Let's hope you never find out.

Hahaha Hahaha

Cause that's what the electric Jew tells them to do

This. Not even joking.

Let's hope you never have to get divorced, user.

>be Brit
>pick up some slag on Tinder and bang her
>she calls back for round two
>banging away at her
>she wants it harder
>oblige her because you’re a gentleman
>she leaves satisfied
>mentions to some fat friend of hers that she’s sore from the deep dicking
>friend jealous, decides to ruin it for everyone
>convinces her she was “assaulted”
>get arrested and convicted
white women, not even once

Youre fucking wierd if you draw blood and should be locked up

I wonder what ol' Smilin' Robbie is up to these days?