Mob Psycho 100

How does a show manage to be this based?

>legitimately funny
>good animation
>good soundtrack
>good story/characters

Are there other shows like this?

Yes.

This. Mob is nothing special, maybe a bit above average.

This, fuck off OP

tell me then you motherfuckers

faggot.

Recommendations threads aren't allowed.
Read the rules, lurk more.

Only homos and fujoshits thinks it's good

By that logic OPM was fujoshit too.

no there's literally nothing until the next flavour of the season shounen unfortunately

is there anything that fujos don't like according to Sup Forums?

No, MP100 is AOTM.

At least they have good taste, unlike basement-dwelling waifufags.

>he thinks it's FOTM shit
wew lad.

I´ve seen Mob Psycho 100 and it´s guaranteededly better than Re:Zero

It's less flavourful than say, Re:Zero but I doubt it's got any staying power.

>legitimately funny
Nope

to be fair, that's not hard to achieve

>he want more generals
Fuck off.

>give me recommendations u motherfuckers!!

>I'm a huge faggot please rape my face

Where in the hell did I imply that?

nice meme
nice comeback

>fucking OPM clone with shitty scribble artstyle and toilet humor
Fuck off. Mob is shit completely inferior to OPM in every way. If only they used based Murata's artstyle instead of ONE's """"""""art""""""""" so that this anime could actually have good animation instead of meme forced overanimation. Good thing it's flopping so that ONE would realize that OPM is the superior work that he starts updating those chapters and drop this shitty meme series for good.

Nice bait, faggot.

kys

Mob himself is pretty damn boring but luckily the other characters are good enough to make up for it. Nice OST too. Overall a solid 7/10 anime.

why does everyone on Sup Forums spam this youtube meme all the time now

>hurr it's FOTM
>it has no staying power
You know exactly what you mean.

Even if MP100 were to be drawn with just Stick figures, it´d still be at least 100 times better than Muratas OPM, stop deluding yourself.

This is a bait shounen thread, of course it will be full of newfags and crossboarders.

>threads dedicated to one anime are bad

Report and ignore. If Hiro would add a filter to T b H he would add a filter for that shit too.

pretty weird to see it here but oh well summer's nearly over

You're a part of crobboarders/newfags bunch if you believe in summer meme

I just mean in terms of memorability. It's not gonna be a classic, or remembered for anything other than being a bit better than the rest of its season.

not sure i know what a crobboarder is but i'm sure your point is worthwhile regardless

>people are seriously not watching MP100
You fags are missing out.

You know what I meant.

Is BONES the best studio currently?

Why do you type like you're from youtube/twitter now?

>Mob is nothing special
>Literally wipe out everything we got this year with the animation alone

for adaptions definitely. always have been.

Not sure, but they certainly love doing it, I haven't seen so much dedication in a long time.

>that one guy in the thread losing his shit and starting fights with everyone

as expected of the shounen fanbase

>implying the animation is that ground breaking.
It looks good but if you actually thing it's that great you are an idiot who hasn't seen more than 2 dozen series.

They used to be much better.

>shonen
That literally means nothing you retard.

In this year.

Not him but you should capitalize and punctuate properly.

where do you people come from

>Implying you have seen any this year with better animation and directing.

It's not great. It's fucking amazing that it is.

no. Kyoto animation is.

Bones did an awful job with BNHA. You need to watch the bd in order to watch it in good quality.

>not him but i've made up these rules please follow them okay

Sup Forums

Please kys shitposter.

Why is everyone falling for bait in this thread again ?

Stop.

Well, feel free to fuck off then.

Because waiting for next episode is hard.

I think it's one guy falling for baits over and over.

>people keep overselling the anime when no second cour/season announcement
Shut up, faggots. This shit is mediocre if it ends in 12 episodes. The gamechanger here is not in the future episodes.

Most poster on Sup Forums raves on the newest shit so it doesn't really matter if it's memorable or not since they will consider it not exist.

I'm watching this show solely for Kurata Tome. Don't know why I'm attracted to this ugly girl; probably refreshing to have a female character who is not all kawaii-moe-moe-kyun-shit like so may shows nowadays. Or maybe because she reminds me of an older girl from my childhood.
Anyway.....too few fap pics of her.

Kyoani ONLY does moeshit
Cant really take them serious

It really baffles me that people like this bitch so much. I mean she's ugly, noisy and manipulative. She might as well be 3DPD.

I really enjoyed rewatching episode 2, the VA is just perfect

Right on!

The great animation goes really well with ONE's shitty art. I really like the juxtaposition.

The Mogami and Reigen arc would make it AOTY easily.

I want to watch episode 1-5 again

Without the visual quality Mob would be nothing. Seriously, the story is extremely silly and in 5 episodes there is almost no interesting character. The best thing is the animation (no coincidence 99% of the comments are directed to it).

Same reason why people like Tomoko.

Enjoys the same things most people from Sup Forums would enjoy, and is also still a way better looking girl than most of them would deserve to get.

>Without the visual quality Mob would be nothing. Seriously, the story is extremely silly and in 5 episodes there is almost no interesting character.
user, there's a reason why people would give this shit good animation. Because it's good. If you still think it's shit after episode 5 I'm sorry to say you're a pleb with shit taste.

The story is interesting. The concept of 100% and the emotion is very intersting. Mob and Reigen are interesting.

>Seriously, the story is extremely silly
Elaborate.
>and in 5 episodes there is almost no interesting character.
Now that's bullshit. If you watched 5 episodes of Mob, and you haven't found none of the characters interesting, even after Teru arc and the character development feel free to drop it, because i doubt it will live to your standards.

>By that logic OPM was fujoshit too.
Are you implying it isn't?

user you should stop falseflagging. Mob Psycho is a good series but nothing really spectacular.

>Enjoys the same things most people from Sup Forums would enjoy, and is also still a way better looking girl than most of them would deserve to get.
That sounds lame to be honest. But I guess some people like that lame shit I guess.

Flip Flappers says hi.

Nice meme. Everyone with taste knows ONE is a better artist than Murata.

It's a very well-animated TV show.

Maybe it's because you're standards are shit if you think it's good.

>by a no-name studio
>untested series director
We'll see about that.

>My taste > yours
Every time.

Let's hope that the DBZ arc never gets adapted.

The fifth episode of the second season of Space Dandy was one of the most impressive ones in the series. He looks like he could be a talented director in the future.

>Everyone with taste knows ONE is a better artist than Murata
>this is what mobfags actually believe
I guess after enduring ONE's garbage's artstyle you start developing Stockholm Syndrome towards it since it's so bad.

Sure, it's a good indicator of talent. However a good episode director does not necessarily make for a good series director.

Gorrou Sessha says hi

>DBZ
No it's more like a hybrid of wanpiss and DBZ.

Atsushi Wakabayashi says hi.

The boss arc is more like CA arc in HxH, it was too long, but had some great moments.

Hey Guin Saga was pretty good. Garo: Guren no Tsuki's problem was mostly the script and because the main team was busy with the movie.

Space Dandy fits every single one of those criteria, hell, it's easily the best anime of the 2010's still.

>Full Metal Panic is moeshit
>The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is moeshit
>Clannad is moeshit
>Nichijou is moeshit this is only half true
>Hyouka is moeshit
>Amagi Brilliant Park is moeshit
>Hibike! Euphonium is moeshit
>Myriad Colors Phantom World is moeshit
k

Space dandy was a very hit-miss show, with a lot more hours in the second season.

The loli episode and the episode when Dandy dies, the QT falling in love were pretty good. Dunno if they can compare to Reigen and Mogami arc.

>3hertz
>PV isn't that impressive compared to Mob
>Implying it can do better than Episode 05, and the intro of Episode 01.
Really delusional. Curious about if t's going to be decent or a Rolling girls 2.0.