Shokugeki no Souma

New episode today.

Currynigger vs. Mad Dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Cook-Ribs-in-the-Oven
youtube.com/watch?v=1Id1169-Hx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HS when?

I love this show, but Pajeet and Shadow feel like they're straight fucking out of Beyblade in a bad way.

DESIGNATED

>most boring episode of the season
>no chapter this week
truly the darkest time

>dankest

>most boring episode
How so? Because of the outcome?

pretty much
user are you ok

I don't care about these characters. Why is Archer even in this show?

Spoilers when?

HS is out.

HWERE IS ALICE'S MUM

They are pretty boring rivals desu

>secretary fucked that turtle up like a pro
>poo added muh spices and won anyway

this show is nonsensical

720p's taking a while.

It's not that simple. Cooking times and proportions are partially experience, especially since tastes differs.

Even if you follow instructions 100%, there are skill-based tasks such as knowing where 'low, medium-low' and etc. temperatures lie on your particular stove, how to butcher a piece of meat, and/or not overmixing/undermixing the ingredients, knowing what you can substitute for what, and altering the recipe. Instructions help substantially, but they'll only help you make a passably 'decent' dinner that doesn't cater specificially to your preferences or even on-hand ingredients.

If you want to be a proper wife, then you have to know how to cook a delicious meal with odds and ends alone. Use everything you can and leave an absolute minimum of waste, even if you have to just make a thick vegetable broth for a soup with all the remnants at the end of a week. There should be almost nothing in your fridge going 'bad' before consumption, or you aren't doing your job correctly.

The hardest thing is probably nailing cooking times down, since if you're assembling a particular dish, every ingredient will cook at a totally different rate. Like, you need to add onions, garlic, leeks, and carrots pretty early on to a soup, but stuff like rice noodles take minutes to cook, as a result, dishes that use a bunch of everything tend to be a delicate balancing act.

It's been half an hour and we still only have the eye cancer version. Someone wake up Matt tell him to fix the ripper

BudLightSubs to the rescue?

1080p's up.

It's finally up.

I hate how much effort and wasted ingredients it takes to get from absolute shit/college student tier to a passable level. I end up throwing away almost half my fridge every time because either my ingredients go bad or I make way too much of a shitty dinner that I don't want to eat later.

I feel you user. This is why I started planning a shopping list, buying my staple eating foods while shopping for 1-2 new recipes a week. Save much more food and money that way.

Isn't she the finals judge

Yeah, she is.

Why don't you practice on shit food.

If you can make shit, canned food and economy value ingredients taste good imagine how good you can make fresh ingredients taste.

Did they keep Alice bumping Soma into Erina?

Yeah, I just made rice, egg and anchovies here. It tasted okay. Now I gotta improve my dish so Souma-kun be proud of me.

I've never made BBQ ribs before, but I'm kind of craving them. Is it viable without a proper grill, or will they most likely turn out dry and nasty?

I feel you. It took me a couple years to get to the point where I eat decently, but stuff still winds up going bad sometimes.

I also have this strange obsession with spicy soup, so I have a tendency of tossing a bunch of veggies in a pot with some rice noodles, chicken broth, and bird's eye chilis, relative to cooking times obviously. Delicious, low-cal, nutritious, and versatile (fantastic disposal avenue for assorted leftover veggies). Literally no downsides, and I could legitimately eat that every day for the rest of my life and be happy. Using leeks instead of onions gives it a totally different flavor profile as well. If I really need to get it done in a jiffy, I use flash-frozen mixed veggies, but it never tastes as good as with fresh.

Either way, I end up eating that like, 6 meals worth of it a week. Stores well too. My boyfriend loves it anyway, so I usually make extra hopefully he's not just being considerate.

God, I'm going to go whip some up right now.

wikihow.com/Cook-Ribs-in-the-Oven

£0.89 for a tin of dressed crab here, £0.99 for a bottle of chilli infused olive oil and even less for a bag of Basmati (three cups worth).

I fucking love crab fried rice.

I swear people keep going on about how our currency is dead because of the post brexit dip, but shit is just getting cheaper and cheaper.

Are you okay?

Just yuropoors butthurt that since you are going out, there will be less working people shelling out for the gibsmedat funds and their welfare and neet funding will be reduced

Or maybe things are going back to how they were supposed to be.

Yeh

>tfw I just now realized that Doujima is voiced by pic related
No wonder I liked him so much.

>It's a Gomen Asobese~ episode

What the fuck does gomen asobese even mean

I want Alice to sit on my face while Erina sits on my dick

is that too much to ask

why even live

Arisu is pure

Both nakiris are pure

I usually skip the ending and just get straight to the extra final minute but this ed is actually lit as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1Id1169-Hx4

based nano.ripe

I bet Erina has shlicked to Joichiro's picture every night since it was taken.

She forgot the pickles, user

>reading about people holding hands.

That's fucking degenerate.

Well, there was probably about a 2 or 3 day pause in there after she got to Tootsuki

I loved the first season, but for some reason I'm not really feeling this season...

It seems like everything has become too predictable. The foodgasms are no longer funny and now everything just feels way over the top. Everyone's constantly orgasming, all the girls are drooling over Soma, and the way they represent these shokugeki like it's a supernatural battle is ridiculous. Not liking Soma's character anymore either. He used to be fun and confident, but now he only seems arrogant and bland.

Wait for Stagaire then, which is directly after the Finals, since its arguably the best arc of the entire manga so far and shows who the best girl truly is. Hisako

seems like rambling

It's because everything is happening so fast. It's just one battle after another, there's no time to build up suspense or take a breather.

They practically just made the second season to wrap up everything, just read the manga.

The Shokugekis aren't actually what's good about Shokugeki, it's always at its best when people are indirectly competing and the school itself is the antagonist.

Nice try attention whore feminazi

How is this acceptable? What a piece of shit judge. Holy shit.

A cute.
A strong girl going submissive is like the best thing ever

>spanish restaurant

into the trash she goes

Yeah, I actually read this part in the manga and I enjoyed it way more. What made me like the series was the characters, their moments at the Polar Star dormitory, the cooking details... etc. But this season it's like it's the same formula in every episode and it gets really tiring.

Sandwich

Erina was naked in Souma's presence. She's ruined for marriage.

>having to deal with this again
>now animated

Wake me up.

I remember the chapter's reactions to this day.

When was that.

On her way back from the bath at the Hell Training Resort

He's clueless isn't he?

But she wasn't naked.

But she was in yukata.

Why is she even there?

Of course.

Un-picked up

This is not even a match, Mad Dog barely win to small tiers while curry pretty much raped everyone. The outcome is even more obvious than last week episode

Anyone else feel like J.C. Staff isn't capturing the intensity of the Autumn Elections that manga had? Feels casual as fuck.

They are going way too fast.

is the manga worth reading? I've heard that it goes to shit quickly after the events already present in the anime

Nah, the manga is fine.

it's a meme, the manga's still good

I got caught up with it last week, it really is still good and being on break until next week is painful.

Last chapter was great and the cliffhanger was interesting, the pain is double.

So does she know?

Is she gunning for an OT3?

alice is literally engaged to dog

Alice is only a fembro. She will either end with Dog or Curry.

>Alice
>with Curry

SPICED

>Curry

Meme magic will make Curry and Hisako happen.

about that

The (You) that I wanted. I still don't get why it triggers people this much.

>triggers

It's the easiest bait in these threads, honestly. Someone's really invested into it

She knows and she ships.

But she has dog, so no OT3.

>post nonsense crack pairing
>get called retarded
>HAHA WOW YOU ARE SOOOO TRIGGERED

>>>/tumblr/

COP OUT
O
P

O
U
T

Best girl with worst boy

I get it that she is paired with Dog but it's not like Ryou was popular here either. I still remember how many anons wanted his loss against Rentarou.

it's obvious that the mythical Woman You Could Cook For is, in reality, Nikumi

>implying they all weren't hidden underneath the judges' tounges.

I get it. Just like Spongebob ha ha!

>Implying killing a turtle is proof of your cooking skills
>Underestimating the power of spice
What are you, a speedwatcher?

Shit taste
Proper Spanish tapas are amazing. And they have some of the best potato based dishes in the world

Th-that was the joke in the post they were quoting, user, yes.

>best potatos
>not by slavshits

see this is how I know you're ignorant
slavshits are leages ahead of the competition when it comes to bulbuous tubers

What the hell happened to the series? The Azami arc just makes you want to drop the manga.