Women Owning Men (WOMen) General

Femanon here.
>show tits
Nice try, but it's our turn.
Women own the product of man's labor (through tax redistrubition), and can choose who we mate with.
The choice used to be between sex and money- now we have both.
Meat our preferred lovers.

show tits or feet please

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

no one cares what leafs think, go back to gobbling that BBC coal burner

A

No one care what you have to say, faggot.

>Nice try, but it's our turn.
So you want to see my dick?

>he is worse than jews... may allah forgive me for uttering these words... he is a leaf...

they all look like beta male cucks. great choice coalburner

RARE FLAG RARE RARE RARE RARE

>posting on /pol at 06:58am
>woman
sage

Enjoy your rape.
We're working on cutting your public funding.
We didn't think we would have do defend ourselves from you.
You have betrayed your own kind.
Now you are permanently soiled.

>and can choose who we mate with.
You can't, those are invasive species that are not naturally formed in society. Keep in mind that when the economy crumbles because third world apes can not sustain first world living standards, it will be you and your pet niggers that are against the wall.

Lemme see those feet.

Meat? Fucking cannibalism! Not even once! Does anyone have the new sexbot catalog?

a thumbnail
>why even bother if they aren't
it goes in all fields

>prefered lover is a thumbnail
Oh, you'll love this picture I took.

Bet you're all moist now from seeing a thumbnail of my own.

roastie out

No thanks
Men are disgusting

Read the rules before you post little leaflet man

S H I T T E D
H
I
T
T
E
D

And if we refuse?

>And if we refuse?
We don't need your approval, and we've already got your money.
We're not asking permission, only telling you what to expect.

What you are describing is the sexual bourgeoisie exploiting the productivity of the sexual prole. She does nothing but reap the benefit of his labor, They share the fruits of his labor, yet she labors not! No! She merely holds the keys to the almighty machine of civilization! We may see the machine and work with the machine, but do we turn the key? Do we control what the machine produces?

My comrades, there comes a time when enough is enough and we must say "No More!" We must cast off the chains of subjugation imposed on us by these damned key holders! Is it not true, that it isn't enough to merely turn the machine on; that it is OUR input which gives the machine value, and not the reverse?

It is time to take back what is yours, comrades; time to rise and fight! Kill all who support the worthless key holders, and they will be at our feet once more! Rise, comrades. Rise and seize the means of reproduction for those who truly deserve them: all of mankind!

Wow, we feel so intimidated. I mean roasties will pick a dumb nigger or sand nigger before me? Wow the loss! What will I do now? It has been my dream since I was a little boy to marry a roastie! This saddens me greatly and makes me question my manhood.

It's usually a fact white women who couple with black men are, on a scale of 1 to 10, hoover around 4... Go kill yourself. No one loves you.

>women only need men for resources/safety
>let's not give women resources or safety
>*waaah* women are not interested in me

Can I participate itt as a transgender? mtf

IT IS ALWAYS THE FUCKING LEAF!!!!

You know it's legal to fuck dogs in your hellhole right?

> DAY OF THE RAKE FUCKING WHEN?

>can i be in this thread?
Depends, here are requirements:
6 figure pay
6 pack abs
6 feet tall
6 inch dick (circumfrence, not length, dicklets)

haha ok have fun

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT A BOYFRIEND????

psyche I am dude

Jokes on you. Your children will have to live with niggers. So will you if you have children with them.

Tits or gtfo

"Femanon" that won't show tits is a LARPing dude. Every. Single. Time.
A woman's value is her body, not her brain.

>A woman's value is her body, not her brain.
MODS!

Hahaha how niggers do lie, saged.

>our turn.
Good job on showing your ignorance within the first min. Its truly the turn of the retarded women.

RAKES!

You dont own anything.

Not even yourself.

>oldest profession prostitution
>2nd oldest profession politics
Really makes you think.

TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MEASURE THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF A DICK HOLY SHIT, WHAT YOU WANT ME TO WRAP A TAPEMEASURE AROUND MY DONG? HAHAHA HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK GOD DAMMIT WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY, MY FUCKING SIDES JESUS CHRIST