ADD/ADHD is Real

Why does Sup Forums refuse to believe ADHD is real? I have ADD- Inattentive and it's very debilitating, even as I enter my 20's.

It's almost impossible to focus for more than a few minutes, I've lost countless possessions of mine with no recollection of what I did I with them, my room is always a mess, 0 motivation ever/totally apathetic about life, and many other things.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/ANDHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your brain is doing something, wow my brain does something ab-normal when I take a shit.
Do I need to get hopped up on pills now?

I used too, until I realized the brain on the right only shows up like that AFTER they've been on their amphetamines

Because it's not self-evident. Maybe they're just phases that passes over time? Or maybe that's just how some people are? Maybe not everyone with ADD are pound cakes that don't do shit? Maybe by categorizing people like this they create a self fulfilling prophecy that makes it so you have an excuse not to grow in your life?

I'm sure medication and labelling works for some people, really. But the system of classification makes it so that once you're a combination YOU CAN'T BE ANYTHING BUT your combination.

Have fun being ADD for life.

ADHD isnt real as mental illness

they used it as excuse to drug possible future leaders

people with adhd came for a special mission to earth and the enemy knew they would come

so ((they)) helped to drug and destroy them before they could become a real thread

Yeah so fucking what.I. have adhd and its fucking idk but its just a thing and it can be dealt with with a lot of concentration and duck taking pills for it,just makes you a zombie for the jew pharmaceutical company's fuck off with your "oh I can't concentrate for 2 seconds pill me up schomo,get out and runand lift weights and read when you can low before bed so you don't think too much about pointless bullshit,it works for me for the most part you fucking jew fuck off

It's not an illness; it's a character flaw exploited to sell drugs.

> It's almost impossible to focus for more than a few minutes
Probably the way you were raised.

> I've lost countless possessions of mine
Normal

> my room is always a mess

> 0 motivation ever

> totally apathetic about life
As are many with an IQ over 120.

> and many other things
Everyone has problems.

Most of that is due to a shitty diet when your brain was forming.

Sugar is the main issue.

This guy gets it

The world wants you as a slave and as a tool. Fight them user - your mind is yours and yours alone. Fuck em if they can't take a joke!

research different bloodlines

research starchilds

research indigo kids

research moon childs mk ultra ritual

research ritalin effects

research adhd hoax

research spiritual warfare

Gr8 b8

Is it something that is permanent and immutable, and can only be held in check through medication? Is it caused because of genetics and things that happened in utero, or is it from your environment and upbringing?

I knew a guy who was real ADHD, he was psychotic when he wasn't on meds. That sort of person gets a pass, since he is harmful to society without them. For someone like you though, you need to admit to yourself that you are a brainlet (poor short-term memory), entitled (0 motivation ever), and self-centered, then work on correcting your character, which you do through repetition.

Force yourself to do the easy stuff first, the stuff that doesn't require thinking power, just physical effort (cleaning your room, working out, doing chores, etc.). Then make a timetable and allocate a time of day to do these things, and stick to this schedule. Now the hard part is sticking to it, but if you can, you'll fundamentally change yourself over time.

Not true, I've eaten all sorts of diets and had 0 change in ADD.

Does it matter the cause? I have a disorder that is stunting my ability to function like a normal human being. I've tried everything to over come it besides medication and nothing has worked. I have an IQ of 121, psychiatrist tested so I should be way further than where I am except I'm failing all of my college classes and wasting my parent's money.

if this scan is real, i'm pretty sure it's after years of taking amphetamine salts (yes- what you take is an amphetamine-core stimulant)

if your prefrontal cortex is indeed this malformed, i don't see how geeking out on speed is the answer

You can buy pills for your poorly raised brats or you can beat your lovely well raised kids.

tap water causes adhd, look into it

>research different bloodlines
>starchilds
>indigo kids
>mk ultra
Anything to do with some weird stories coming from GATE - Gifted&Talented threads?

ADHD isn't real. Doc said I had it at a young age and I'm almost middle age now and it's since went away. The older you get (past your 20s) it will go away. Excercise helps improve focus, for me anyway. Just don't stress and excercise and as you get old you'll be able to focus 10x more

The cause matters because meds are a temporary and unsustainable solution. It's a hell of a lot easier to change yourself when you're young than to do it when you're 40. Also fixing the root cause properly will mature your personality and make you incredibly resilient, and you'll become much more confident.

Also if you're young (seems like you're 19 or 20) then you're going to naturally mature some more just as you age. Sure hop on medications for a temporary fix and so you don't waste your parents money (unless you're doing a meme degree) but at some point you're going to have to put in the effort.

Also I never took any pills for it either. So it's bullshit OP

How do I get diagnosed? I just want my prescription dexys.

yeah its all connected

adhd is their codeword for more dangerous goy

this guy is beyond our level of wokeness

real or not, stop acting like a victim

That's not ADHD, that's being a lazy and sloppy fuck.

>t. lazy and sloppy fuck

Life IS pointless user, congratulations, you were born with knowledge that most people have to read 50 holy books to achieve. Men sat on mountaintops in the rain for hundreds of years to reach the state of nothingess that you have been gifted naturally. Embrace loss and emptiness, become nothing as you have already. You are simply a spiritual person, study magic, study OLD Vedic or Ejyptian maths, study the I-ching, read Daoist texts, do some Taichi, and watch the number 9. The esoteric is where you will find nourishment for that empty mind. Don't look to the simple goals of the common human herd animal, seek deeper, good luck.

E L A B O R A T E

Smoke weed every day !

How am I not the victim of both this awful condition and people like Sup Forumsacks who automatically disregard years of psychology research on the topic?

> The biggest problem as an adult with ADD is emotional control, especially without treatment.

Extremely high IQ here. I started taking Adderall in my 30's to quell the outbursts. Life was on a rollercoaster of emotions.

I'm still on Adderall, which has allowed me to fill my brain with philosophy, history, and other useful knowledge for arguing. But, I sacrificed zeal for life and spontaneity.

I'm starting to think the real problem with "ADD" was the ability to see problems that others can't see, and being completely unable to articulate them due to lack of self-education.

I mean its obvious isnt it?

Normies arent aware about these topics but ((they)) fear the power of bringing it to the normies and start mobilizing / leading them

Were skilled enough, trained over years in the virtual battlefields duo social isolation we had enough time to study deeper levels of given informations and build special skills which would be needed later.

at first you see it as curse later you will feel blessed

dont let them control you for their dirty savior plans

even question everything even if you meet one day hitler again

research the occult background of the nazis

a must have for every Sup Forums user

Do you know anything beyond what's generally mentioned in GATE threads? The most intriguing stuff I've saw was ayy lmaos encounters, being able to affect electronics and what sounded like mind reading, viewing the future and other weird stuff. Seemed like GATE program was actually a search for the really "gifted" people,

I have ADHD and my trick to avoid it's affects is just to completely ignore my mental process when I want to get shit done. For example, when I want to excercise, even though my brain clearly doesn't want me to do so, and I keep on wanting to put it off, I just power through that shit and do it anyway. Just disobey your mind if you know for a fact that what you are doing is beneficial.

To anons saying ADD isn't real and shit, I can see where you're coming from because it's a very very subtle effect, but I personally do believe it is very real. To be fair though, my only real evidence is that whenever I smoke pot it makes my ADD incredibly bad, and I literally cannot focus on one thing for more than a few seconds at a time. I'm going to assume that doesn't happen to people without it.

what? elaborate

Hitlers Wizards are still alive. In fact, some of them are getting younger.

this fucking card talks about Sup Forumsacks from Sup Forums and infinitychan

which were stupid enough to fall for the adolf saviour meme

hitler was possessed by at least 1 powerful demon

life dealt you a shitty hand, just like to most people. others were born with way worse conditions and are still capable to have a fulfilling life. so stop being such a pussy just because you can't focus.
t. adhd diagnosed

Sounds like am excuse to behave like a degenerate and avoid responsibility. Its pathetic really.

/gatebreakers/index.html
Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC
Thread II: archive.is/wced0
Thread III: archive.is/d0pID
Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3
Thread V: archive.is/ANDHs
Thread VI:

I swear that OP's image is for alzheimer brain, not ADHD

My brain must look like Dresden after it got bombed.

t. Sperglord.

Just take your adderall with your pot, problem solved

>I lack self discipline why won’t anyone believe my make believe condition

FTFY

MRI's can send you mad. Don't go near them.

>mental “disorder”
>spending mummy and daddies money at college

Twenty quid says you’ve got purple hair and study some form of gender degree

This.
I've talked to oldie engineers with younger family diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, and they said they were/are the same way.
People with many mental disorders are actually heavily advantaged if we'd nurture these "differences" rather than subdue them with medication.
I find the head chaos calms down if I take anti-inflammatory and mast cell stabilizers. Quercetine and Bromelain often, and Kratom sometimes help me a ton. Prescription meds like Singular(Montelukast) and OTC stuff like Pseudoephedrine help some as well.

I no longer smoke pot because it's degenerate stupid behavior. I recommend you follow suit if you smoke too

read about moonchilds

PREPARATION OF THE CHILDREN by SPIRITUAL PREPARATIONS & IN UTERO TRAUMATIZATION
The Moonchild Rituals

The preparation for someone to be programmed also concerns the ability of a person to be demonized. Generational satanic families are sold out to Satan, and their children belong to Satan in a way that non-generational children do not. Illuminati children are very good candidates for Monarch programming because of the generational curses, because of the genetic bent toward the occult, and because of the generational demonic forces. Part of the programming includes the layering-in of demonic forces, and the participation in blood rituals in order to draw in the most powerful of demons. An in-depth review about this important, but controversial subject, is covered in Chapter 10.

The Moonchild rituals are the rituals to demonize a fetus. However, the demons that are invoked are not the small ones, but very powerful ones. In working with victims of this programming, it is clear that high level demons were placed within these people at very early ages. It is believed many of them were demonized before they were born by rituals like the Moonchild rituals. Blood sacrifices and human sacrifices are always required for this level of magic. Aleister Crowley (1875-1947) was a Satanist who was a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason. He also was a leader in a number of other Masonic rites as well as an OTO leader, a chief in Stella Matutina, and a MI-6 (Br. overseas intelligence) agent. His writings have been important within 20th century Satanism and with black magicians. He wrote Moonchild, first published in 1917.

The idea of the Moonchild is that by use of black magic, a perfect soul can be captured. The belief in reincarnation, which is prevalent among the Illuminati and Satanic groups, lends itself to the belief that souls compete for a particular embryo. On page 107- 108 of Moonchild, the idea is expressed,

As with any mental disease, ADHD, depression etc its not like we dont believe it exists. We just think 99% its bullshit to make a doctor or teachers job easier or five someone the excuse they need to not try as hard in life.

ADHD didn't used to exist back when we could kids. Be a little shit in class get a slap no more little shit.
Same goes for Oppositional defiance disorder and any other bullshit disease you faggota cock up to try and explain common human behavioural traits so people can feel special.

That being said sure there's probably like 1% of diagnosed ADHD or depressed people who actually have a neurological impairment that can't be fixed. In which case oh well. Blame doctors who misdiagnose for everyone's lack of sympathy.

don't know much about ADD but nutrition seems like a big factor in any case. take your vitamin and mineral supplements and eat well. that way you'll have less brain problems. do exercise too, drink water. give your brain oxygen.

you wanna know what happened to me today? was paying with my bank card at the supermarket and literally forgot my pin code. that never happened to me before.
after going back outside I suddenly remembered it and went back inside to grab my groceries. all just because I didn't use the card for longer, because I got a new job recently that's a bit stressful and because I had no money for a while waiting for the paycheck so I couldn't buy any decent food for like a week.

The actual rituals carried out to create a Moonchild are described in detail in three of Crowley’s writings. A vague description of the rituals can be seen by reading the book Moonchild. The ritual took place at a villa nicknamed The Butterfly Net. The villa was really an occult temple laid out in sacred geometrics. It had figures of satyrs, fauns, and nymphs. It had statues of Artemis. Lots of silver objects and crescents and 9-pointed stars were at the villa, because these objects all relate to the Moon in magic. The woman who was pregnant was surrounded by objects related to the moon. The moon’s influence was repeatedly invoked. A small triangular silver altar to Artemis was used. There was a sacred spring where the woman was washed. The number 9 (which is sacred to the moon) was used along with its square of 81. Prayers were made to Artemis, and there was the reenactment of the capture of Diana by Pan. The woman was coached to identify herself with what is known as Grandmother Moon (in the book, she simply is called the Moon or Diana) by identifying her thoughts and actions with the deities one is wanting to invoke.

The creation of the Moonchildren within the Monarch Project involves high level magic by the circle of Illuminati black magicians who are involved with a particular individual’s programming. It should be noted that Grande Master and Grande Dame alters will understand demonology, but the sections (levels) of alter above them, are not informed. One of the biggest secrets kept from most of the slave’s alters is that their system was demonized while a fetus.

You're an adult with an issue you want to overcome for self improvement. Just tell your doctor and take the meds if you think it will help. If your concentration improves it will lead to better things like a real job for a person with 121 IQ. Maybe you will score a decent woman and be able to hold on to her because you're not a rambling maniac anymore.

>Tried all sorts of diets

TRÝING a diet isnt going to do shit when youve ruined your metabolism/hormones/brain for 20 years.

There are other factors, sure, but sugar connection has been proven beyond doubt.

Either have it or dont

this, fuck excuse ridden willpower starved degenerates.

I was diagnosed with add as a child in the 90s when it was basically just the 90s version of autism...just another disorder they can label everyone with, every kid that spaced out during class was diagnosed with add in the 90s, glad I never took ritalin for it.

Tranny satanist families want to keep us in the Animal Farm reality. They work for the farmer. Whole families of these demonic monsters live among us. Oversight (aka God) is tired of their shit, and want Earth Realm to go to the next level.

The problem is that doctors most certainly beyond a shadow of a doubt over diagnose the fuck out of ADD. It's very real, but the effects are also pretty subtle. You could go your whole life with ADD and not know it, most people will just think your a lazy person

It's as much of a "disorder" as being a control freak or a submissive person.

Some people find it hard to let others take the wheel.
Some find it hard to be in control.
Some people find it hard to concentrate.

It's your personality and you can change it if you try hard enough.
Can't concentrate?
Make yourself fucking concentrate.

Your "symptoms" are something 90% of the people of this board also has. The difference is that instead of taking responsibility of your life, you push the responsibility on some invisible illness.
There is a reason why "No fap", "clean your room", "/fit/", are common on this board, because people to some extend accept responsibility for their life and know that deliberate action can change their themselves.

(advice from someone who was diagnosed with it about 10 years ago).

Get 7-8 hours of sleep, lift weights, do cardio, eat right, then MEDITATE and try to identify if you have underlying problems with avoidance of some sort, practice self discipline, even if you fail terribly all the time, true progress takes years

Or mess up your dopaminergic system permanently with amphetamines and be some weak willed loser, your choice

well theres a huuuuge difference between the thinking of normies and people with "ADHD"

"adhd" = divergent

yea sure and we;re the chosen ones that will help god do his work?

because pol only believes in stupid conspiracies, not facts

everybody is chosen but a few are selected

Congratulations, you're a retard!
Is that what you wanted to hear?

I have ADHD and I had to put in definitely a lot more effort than my friends in school when it came to maintaining good grades. For example I often go over my entire next 2 weeks schedule in my head every day so I don't potentially forget one thing. It's a real thing which doesn't affect intelligence but difficulty in long term focus and forgetfulness is increased. The negative effects do go away with stimulants.

Every symptom is something most people express.
The idea that there is ordinary people walking around in this life, but whom are special/sick because they express behavior that is counter-productive - is lunacy, because everyone else also express the same counter-productive behavior.

I've taken concerta every day, from 2nd grade up until middle school, and after that have taken adderall until now, at 20. I can definitely say that it affects me more than most people with ADD. I have it severely and it negatively affects my workplace. Conversations for me are difficult because I keep second guessing situations. I have also had anorexia because of the adderall. No sleep, no personal thoughts or opinions, and no appetite. Just treading along with your thoughts racing and yet you can't speak up, or pick the right words to say sometimes. And now, I'm stuck in this loop that I cannot get out of, in fear of being seen as too irresponsible and not being able to get things done. So I'll keep taking my "normal" pills, because I don't believe that I can get very far without them.

>Even as I enter my 20s

Youre a fucking child and you were raised on TV and the Internet. You fried your brain, dumbass. Go outside more often and try living like a rational person, instead of a "normal" one.

I was prescribed ritalin as a child but I never took it, got through school, have a job and I smoke weed to medicate myself, works better than meds to calm myself down and focus in certain situations.

36 user.
I am now on 72 mg Concerta XL per day.
Studying physics, find it tough.
It gets worse as you get older, I hoped it would get better.

thanks user

Jesus fucking christ.
Take this shit to /x/

Im on ritalin right now

oi bruv wheres ur gambling license?

You have to repeat it over and over in your head, and even then you'd be lucky if you remembered it. Emotions and memory come hand in hand when this happens. I think that memory reacts differently if you have ADD. It's like a projector. When we want to remember a certain thing, our brain will see the "screen" instead of the actual memory. We rely heavily on our sensory memories. If we experience that certain sound or image again, we can go straight into that memory like a normal person would. But if we need to recall a memory, then it is much more challenging, and often we become frustrated since we need more time to search through them.

>You could go your whole life with ADD and not know it, most people will just think your a lazy person

this sadly

it's more complex than that

i did the 3month nofap reboot shit and it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me. which means it didn't address the underlying problem in my case.

sometimes nofap, fit, clean your room will fix the underlying problem for some people, which is good.

but for some people it doesn't. and i think add/adhd falls in this category for some people, the problem is how to address it properly

>creativity
>enthusiasm
>originality
Charcter flaw? ADHD is simply the mark of a good person with potential. If you're dumb enough to let them drug you, you've already lost and it might take years to recover.

I see a counsilor now at uni...at 36.
Sad I know, but turns out I had this fucker a long time.
They keep raising my dose.
Pic related.

The problem is that everyone thinks they are unique, which they aren't. Some people use various labels to express their uniqueness, how they stand out from everyone else.
The truth is, you don't know how other people think, you don't now what other people struggle with and how hard they struggle. All you can claim is that you believe that you stand out - because you struggle with somethings and other people (from your point of view) don't.

You are not special, You don't have a mental illness, You are a vanilla person, You are like everyone else.

This hits home

Don’t need a gambling licence m8 but have you changed your passport to a gender neutral one yet, you fucking leaf

How far in your study are you? If you don't have a bachelor at least - then drop out and find some mediocre work, invest the money in Chain-Link (/biz/).. You are to old for +5 years of uni.

Orrr..... Big pharma has created a culture where drugging up your kids like old dying men has become the norm because it generates profit which in turn the doctors and everyone else follow suit on.

I am on my second degree.
I did Astrophys first, in Applied Phys/Elec Eng now.

Had high end jobs before I went to academia.
Worked Microsoft, Activision Blizzard etc, I taught myself coding very early.
So I climbed the ladder easy enough.
To be honest I got bored of answering to people, figured I would just learn stuff instead.

What happened to your brain, serious question?

there's only two actual physical mental disorders
bipolar disorder and schizophrenia

everything else is a meme

fair enough, then.

I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 10. I was forced to take meds even though I didn't want to because I didn't think they were even doing anything.
My parents gave me them because they thought that this would make a well behaved - it didn't. I got in just as much trouble.
Anyways, I got good marks in high school.
I stopped taking them as soon as I was 18. My parents threatened to disown me because they thought I would be a danger to society or something like that.
Turns out, that these pills did nothing. I still get good marks and shit. I was "diagnosed" when I was young and children are known to have bad behaviour.
Motivation is still a bit of a challenge but I figure out ways to motivate myself.
These pills did jack shit for me!

Some of the harder cases of Autism, seems legit too.

I feel horrible on them desu.
Being high every day at 7:30 am on the bus to uni is fucking gross.

Hits hard too user

I know how you feel.
Try going without them. You will probably be amazed what you can do without them.

I did, had to repeat a year.
I forget things I am not interested in almost instantly.
Trig identities etc...
The Theoretical part interests me, but if I have no interest, it just does not stay.

This is actually true. Nice work near the front of the thread and everything.

I actually lead every project at uni, I became course rep twice and I am team captain for this years BBC University Challenge.
You might have a point user.

contact me if you wanna get in contact with me

0x92dev @ gmail.com