Biggest Empire

Reminder that the Biggest Empire on Earth was the Catholic Iberian Empire sec XVI-XVII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw
archive.is/1NXkK
youtube.com/watch?v=yF4eajbHJ9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anglo pride world wide

big empires are for overcompensating cucklets

>jewkepidia

It really activates my almonds

No doubt the Eternal had the biggest empire, but there is no need to keep the black legend against our empire. It was christian and glorious.

Viva España joder.

Wrong.

Reminder that it doesn't matter. Now you struggle to survive on your little patch of Earth.

>Mongol Empire
Never settled, never really did nothing on its terrotory.

>Russian Empire
It's easy to own an empire without many people on it and where 80% of the territory is ice and tundra.

>fingolian empire
fixed

80% of South America was uninhabited Jungle as well. Shit argument.

Full on indians, diseases, and by the way, we tried to put schools, universities (yeah, there were universities in Spanish America before than in many countries over Europe), hospitals and etc.

It's not the same as the Russians or thr Mongols, at all, and you know it, since half your country was ours.

The descendants of the people who did that don't even control London anymore.

Ours? It was 250 years ago. What do you mean ours?

Maybe focus on keeping your own small country together instead of dreaming of a past that you never knew.

You are as bad as the Mexicans who claim the entire southwestern US is theirs.

You were a colony, slave

What Mexicucks did is lost the heritage we left'em.

You muricans gonna be also be remembered as the ones who brought all the degeneracy and the fall of the west, can't understand the American hate over Spain, when was one of the biggest supporters in the independence and stuff... Ungrateful fucks.

Soon the chinks will take over and we are all gonna br in the shit.

>Poortugal
You couldn't colonize a deserted island in the middle of the ocean if you wanted to.

The British empire would cover 94% of the moons surface.

The American empire covers 100% of the moon's surface.

>When you literally control the trade in 3 oceans

Year 1580 master race

Is that because almonds contain cyanide?

The Anglo space empire covers the entire solar system

America cant even send people to space anymore

You spend too much time in the past.

Reminder the world was split in half for us and the spanish

Mfw this burguer doesn't know Portugal walked around the seas conquering whatever they wanted whenever they wanted

That's only the areas controlled at once. Counting all historical territories you're smaller.

Based Pedro Alvares Cabral did a nice discovery. Sad our colonies turned out "complicated". Glorious past tho. Um saludo portubros.

lul, and where is moortugal now? Shouldn't have imported those nigger-slaves into your homecountry dumdum.

Also
>Germanic Frankertribe liberates Iberia from Moors
>Portugal Empire is Germanic Empire by extension
>Once Germanic Übermench Leadership was bred out of existance, Portugal turned into Moortugal and collapsed

Good job to the Angles, the Saxons and Normans who conquered the island-plebs.

kill all anglos

yeah and thats why the world language is portuguese

Reminder that the Anglo cucked your empires into nothing before throwing away their own empire too so that it was all for literally nothing.

Ah, what a cute little empire.

>he couldn't hold a lot of territory at once

Poor

Our empire was bigger and more influential than yours and you can't handle it. Now you can hardly hold together your own kingdom lmao.

Keyword being WAS
Quit riding my American cock you filthy faggot I want nothing to do with you like a fed up young man beating up his delusional alcoholic father and kicking him out of the house.

America IS number one, America will always be number one. It will dominate this and the next century no doubt. You little ungrateful niggers. Thank us more often for keeping order in this world.

The chinese dragon will burn you to a crisp in 50 years. Your country is a dead man walking.

and what has portugal been up to for the last 200 years, while america has grown into the largest super power the world has ever known?

>b-but we wuz empires and sheit! we used to walk around the seas and conquer whatever we wanted!

All this Salt from jewish puppets really activates my almonds

Better being porr than have all my money owned by jews.

>its better to be poor than to have money
what a mighty empire. truly portugal is the greatest and most powerful country to ever exist

China will collapse within 10 years

>They come back a thousand years later and BTFO your shit.

What about joining non-party related rally in Lisbon against govt. response to the fires instead of WE WUzzing what some nobles and soldiers did 400-500 years? I'm gonna travael to fucking Lisbon for first time in 15 years to do something - show off indignation while you cuck and shitpost here, fucking NEET.

Portugal is lost

Nope, you are lost.

>that fucking Vice City guy

Every time

We don´t neeed defeatists like you, go away. We are being invaded it's true, but it's not already lost.
youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw

portuguese empire and spanish empire if counted together, probably, in landmass don´t know exactly

when you literally control the trade in 5 oceans

year 1805 master race

reminder that was merely a papal bull, a theory which didnt reflect reality.

We are not being invaded, we are just not competent

wtf logic?!

thats not even true anyway

>lul, and where is moortugal now? Shouldn't have imported those nigger-slaves into your homecountry dumdum.

You are in delusion Achmed. I know you are sad because your moor bro's have been smashed and expelled out of the iberian pneinsula, and after that we have discovered an conquered 1/3 of the planet earth and kikicking your muslo ass again

Portugal is white.

Of course not we are not:

archive.is/1NXkK

wake up already and don´t embarress yourself.
open your eyes dummy

Holly based!

good pic, just another afro subservient of us, in ethiopia. another lulz

More like this.

Every can conquer that amout of land when brings his Spanish diseases over to those people.

There is no Hope left

Portugal and Spain are 2 countries..... it will never happen again. Of course we can analyze history and stuff, but Portugal is a nation.

Why the hasburgd sign and the burgundy cross when we are not empire anymore?

Shut up jew puppet, gain independence, grow some balls.

Calm down your pussy, if we are lost imagine the uk, or france... and remember, 300 guys on the top of the asturias

you were a colony too

Dont worry bro, we will treat you much better than catalonia ;) ;), also who is going to save you from the fires now ;) ;)

>All the buttmad responses from inferiors
>Saying it was all empty
>Saying it was all niggers

They got one part right, it was all niggers. We stole land from the French, from the Dutch, from the Spanish, from the Portus. So yeah, niggers.

Stay mad you inferior cucks, we own you and will eat you and shit all over you. Like we did to your mum.

The "GIF"

Daily reminder that we had to expel the jews and the muslims in 1492 to achieve this level of greatness.

anglo empire (occupied territories) throughout history based on your retarded anachronistic iberian logic

anglo empire (occupied territories) throughout history based on your retarded anachronistic iberian logic

But it wasn't from war...

Continue to suck kike cock jew puppet.
Today i saw in madrid a bunch of hooligans of ur country with the isisrahell flag. Your a fucking joke on earth.

>Now you can hardly hold together your own kingdom lmao.
You can't hardly protect your childrens cuck

you're just mad because you are now using german ideologies to save your anglo country. also, the iberi9an empire was bigger... you nigger

THIS
H
I
S

Fucking extremely based!!

yes bro, like all the last times you have tried, lmao

about the fires, you are brothers so we usally helped you

youtube.com/watch?v=yF4eajbHJ9o

The Portugese-Anglo alliance lasted for the entirety of the Portugese and British empires.

>Trying this hard to stay relevant.
if you say so jamal, if you say so

It was the worst trade deal ever made.

¡Non mais guerras entre irmaos!

How can other empires even compete?

Iberian empire, although no such thing ever existed, 23.7m sqkm at greatest extent.

British empire at greatest extent 35.5m sqkm

The brits and the yanquis are all inbreeds of the kike race.
The kikes right now are outbreeding them, so be aware of that iberian brothers.

Should've done something about it 500 years ago while you still could.

i agree m8

>although no such thing ever existed
so history is not valid now

That's just our IQs.

prove it.

i want actual figures, not just some meme map you made on MS paint

Never trust an ally

*blocks your path*

WE WILL MAKE IBERIA GREAT AGAIN !!!

I don't have to prove you shit, inbreed.
history speaks for itself. everybody knows it, even US still has spanish named cities for a reason. And the South America was ALL Iberian plus the entirety of the US, africa, philipines, some of india and timor. Google it

Just currently for you.
> we are just not competent
Don't project what you feel yourself to other Portuguese, please. Rise up, brother. What are you doing here with this thread while you could work yourself out? Rise up.

>africa
What? The entire continent? The biggest landmass on Earth that not even the British Empire owned entirely was all Portugal? I know you had some of India since Portugese colonisation opened the doors for the East India company.

meehh

Those are maps of modern countries and their borders which once had territories belonging to the Portugese you fucking monkey.

In other words, if you owned a village in what is now Canada, it would be on there.

A lot less prestigious when you break it down compared to actual swarths of territory owned by the British Empire.

I'm not projecting myself. I just look around and see asquerosities and there is no hope here left. It died with Estado Novo. The mansory won

Shut it moor shitskin or we'll eat your children and cut your eyelids off and make you watch.

You want that? You fucking banana raping taco head. Look at your shit hole colonies like Peru and Mexico. Dumb spics, you deserve to drown, your land should be confiscated from you by us. You don't know how to run a business at all. You're useless, just like your ancestors. Useless and your only worth is serving as cannon fodder for the RN to test out new navy weapons.

Suck it, little bitch.