We venetians were kang n shiet and we shall be again, are you ready Sup Forums?

We venetians were kang n shiet and we shall be again, are you ready Sup Forums?

Hold on my friend, we're coming back again . What we must do is to eliminate every single trace of democratic catholic faggots .
Long life to Saint Mark

>implying a referendum will change something
>implying Zaia will actually do something
>implying Sup Forums would give a flying fuck
Go home user you're already drunk at 13:30, proving that every stereotype on Veneto-inhabitants is actually true

Fuck her right in the {()}

What good is a tank going to do you in Venice?

>implying the government would respect a separatist vote
siamo governati dal PD ragazzi, non scordiamocelo

M8, we are different, se are drunk at 14.00, we are drunk libertarian farmer, So WE MUST BE FREE FROM THIS WRONG COUNTRY

>{()}

That is a weird-looking ({})

That's why we have to remove those bunch of liberals from our land .
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Italian pussy look like this {()}

The north is jewish and the south is jewish sponsored mafia .
We lost the war , move on ...

sorry I do not have time, I have to work

That's awsome m8 , i think venetian indipendence should be leaded by libertarian ideas.

ITT butthurt terroni del nord

Islam is what made Veneta great, might wanna rethink your priorities. It's time to embrace your roots

Venetians was Slavs n sheeit

Alcool is what made Veneta great, might wanna rethink your priorities. It's time to embrace your roots

In this post: lumbard with no identity

The internet told me that Venetians were Jews responsible for the downfall of the Byzantine empire and the fuck up of one of the crusades.

Is this true Sup Forums?

The elite of the venetians,maybe.The people as a whole,just pricks who don't give a shit about others and only care about themselves.So,no.

/r/ing more tankos.

Garibaldi was a mistake.

It's 100% true but the main responsibles were mostly the greeks themselves who were weak as fuck.