BOOM?

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/76xn7i/fbi_uncovered_russian_bribery_plot_before_obama/
unv.is/thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/920252856573288448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh

Is this the big happening?

Oh man that's the best thinking face reaction image I've seen in a while.

Read it. It's huge.

Hannidy's idiotic "BOOM" however, makes it seem anticlimactic.

WTF I HATE HILLARY NOW

if thats all there is....no boom

Faggots thought their Hannipede had a real happening

Woah! big if true...

AHAHAHHAHAHA
HOT ГOHA ЛAЙ ХEP ФOPMEP ХИЛЛAPИ CУППOPTEP AЙ AM ГЛAД TO CИ ХEP КPAШ AHД БEPH БAT CEPИOCЛИ BИ КAHT ГИB ЗAT BOMAH HУКЛEAP КOДC.

*yawn*
It's late, time to sleep.

i care as much about this as i care about alleged trump/russian collusion

If Trump should be impeached for "working with russia", shouldn't the Clinton Foundation be destroyed for selling Russia materials to build weapons of mass destruction? Should all Democrats be stripped of what little power they have left, before they sell sarin gas to China? Or perhaps if they funded Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria?

this, standby for r/the donald to unironically shill muh Russia for the next couple of weeks.

Wow it's literally fucking nothing. Hannity is the biggest tease.

what is operation mockingbird?

He tweeted boom twice to same article dammit hannity is shooting blanks

C'mon assange gib us the happening

bump

When will you learn?

Leld

As always, it's nothing

these fucktards need to stop over-hyping. just release them and let the internet do the hyping. nobody gives a fuck about russians bribing people over a decade ago.

This is the real Russian collusion!!!!!

Is this a big deal

The connections between SoS Clinton and Russian uranium companies was in the Clinton Cash book before the election. The new information is that the FBI knew about it and Obama hushed it up.

Shills are in full force

We already know the democrats work with the Russians they been doing it for 70 years. Let me know when everybody is going to prison. There's no tick tock and no boom that saves the country by stating the obvious. Fucking TV niggers.

>Democrats are the real Russian collusionists

Shills already working hard on reddit to downvote on their shill board and deflect:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/76xn7i/fbi_uncovered_russian_bribery_plot_before_obama/

I suggest anyone with a plebbit account upboat that

was this seriously all he meant by "tick tock?"
i am not impressed
we basically already knew this, and no normies are goin to believe the story
jesus christ draw a bigger connection and thenrun with it- not "russia potentially plotting with dems against US"
most people don't give a fuck about the russia shit already
i don't see why it would be any different with a dem-RF connection

hurr obama was a scandal free president

> Sean HannityVerified account @seanhannity

>More coming watch @SaraCarterDC .... Mueller, FBI, AG Sessions, Congress time to get to work. Tick Tock ......

please don't EVER link plebbit again, especially not /shareblue, erm /politics. to believe that's representative of organic debate is an indicator of alzheimers.

bitch better brinng some heat to the damn table

Nu/pol/ is cancer. Where the fuck is the archive.

Upboat for Hannipede my deplorables XDD HAnnipede brought the habeningz!!

>links to Reddit
>tells people to upvote

You need to leave and never come back

So? This is about the Clinton Cash doco? Could be big, but not what i was expecting..I fell rage brewing, pay to play with me cunts.

MUH DIKK!! Post more thinking girl

So Clinton, Holder, Obama, Comey, Mueller, and Mcabe?

Nu Sup Forums is disgusting lmao

>Yes Obama did collude with Russians but no it is no longer relevant

>There is no hard evidence of Trump colluding with Russians but we must focus on that instead

Clintons on suicide watch.

>2014
How did all those arrests go? They’re laughing to the bank.

i mean- they are
but most normies don't care
WE do, but i don't see why they suddenly would
most people just try to keep their heads down and have as not-shitty life as possible
most of them hate work
most of them are in shitty marriages/relationships
most of them suck at what they do
if they have kids, those kids often don't love or respect them until the kids are about 30
and so on

what people really care about is the economy- because as long as they have a steady paycheck and some semblance of financial security, they're pretty much ok with the rest of that stuff being a drain on their life, happiness, well-being, and what have you. trump is delivering on that stuff, even if he's creating something of a bubble i the way that he's doing it. ergo most people, even ifthey won't admit to it on some telephone survey (still), are mostly fine with him being an idiot so long as the economy is doing better

i hope that makes sense

this entire thread is full of 'it's not happening' 'literally nothing' shills. pathetic. everyone knows this is serious so keep on shilling fuck heads

D1gits confirm

kys shill
they literally got fined millions and sentenced to 4 years in prison, and the fbi and other bureaucracies colluded to keep it quiet. read the fucking article or gtfo

>Russia needs American nuclear materials to build nuclear weapons

Sure, user.

I want it to be serious. But what is it? Files from 2014. Nothing happened then so why is it going to do anything today other than piss off the right and be ignored by the left? It’s the same shit again and again. Sorry if I’m starting to feel dejected by the lack of justice.

uhhh, this is actually pretty big

This will surely be all over CNN for the next 18 months.

I read it dickhead. Again, explain how this is going to result in anything happening.

nothing happened because they kept it quiet. READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

It's literally nothing though.

>what is statute of limitations
>what is new DOJ leaders
>what is new FBI leadership
>what is new CIA leadership

>b-but muh hillary

Why are drumpfkins so pathetic?

>This evil conservative is just trying to distract from the Russia-Trump investigation! Conservatives are evil after all...

It’s nothing.

big lol at all the shills who are so terrible at leading consensus get a brain

Why are you faggots so open about being apart of a community so hated here? I just don't get it

Wow.
The absolute state of the left.

Ever notice how when democrats accuse people of things, it's usually something THEY did? lol. Better put on your running shoes, Hillary... if you don't trip and fall down, that is...

In that linked article, it states that Comey shut down the investigation into the Russian bribery in 2015. Classic Comey.

Hannity and Sara A Carter just got scooped by The Hill. Serves him right for tick tocking this shit for too long and not coming out with it right away.

>$0.50 has been transfered to your bankaccount

seriously, like, literally nothing? really? people are straight shilling without reading the article trying to demoralize people before they read it for themselves

>2 dicks have been inserted into your mouth

Fuckin twitter, the worst thing is the LARPers on there are all verified ffs

>The investigation was ultimately supervised by then-U.S. Attorney Rod (((Rosenstein)))

>They also obtained an eyewitness account - backed by documents - indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton's charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Awww fuck ya better hold that L toothpaste ass nigga

Everyone is waking up now you stupid leaf.

>is?

Just

>was this seriously all he meant by "tick tock?"

No you idiot The Hill broke that story
Hannity is going to drop his own bombshell on his own show

>classic shareblue

Bump

b-b-but literally nothing.. r-r-r-r-right guys? fuck the shills keep this shit from sliding it needs publicity

I'm so sleepy... can't keep my eyes open.. who cares about supplying Russia with the materials to build weapons of mass destruction in exchange for millions of dollars in foreign bribes.. yawn...

so hillary was literally projecting when she was screaming
>drumpf is with the russians!!!!

if russia actually fucked with our election (and yes- i understand that it wasn't to help any candidate so much as it was to pit us against one another and create a further divisive political climate. thanks for asking), i don't see how a 2014 racket and coverup operation would negate any fuckery done by russians in 2016
like yeah- if anyone was colluding in any reasonable sense of the word with m-muh russia, it was probably democrats
i get it
we all get it
literally why would normies care about this- let alone understand why its full implications? john fucking oliverhad to do a god damn segment about dickpics to get normies to even begin to understand the significance of snowden's revelations. fucking john oliver. chew on that for a bit

so what i'm saying is- hannity cares. we care. trump might and will probably wag his finger a bit to troll dems, but i don't see what's presented here as some earth-shattering revelation that will makes its way into mainstream consciousness in the next year or two- if at all
again- the bottleneck is packaging the story in a way that normies can understand. the lowest common denominator has to be able to wrap their head around it. this seems too abstract

project veritas about to steal hannitys hype lmaooooooo

>literally nothing, right guys
Correct.

>nigga

we use the word nigger here on ole 4chins

faggot

Are we getting a double whammy with Wikileaks dropping something too?

Nah John Solomon has been on his show any times. I’m sure he knew about this before the article was released

t. phoneposting faggot. how much do you get paid for overtime?

Not cool.

Archive that shit

unv.is/thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

probably, yes
if you remember, they turned on a dime in may of 2016 and went from TRUMP WILL START WW3 WITH RUSSIA and TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN STOOGE in the span of about a week
i can't be the only one who noticed this

It’s just sean Hannity it’s not that serious

>come on guys it's literally nothing just stop
meanwhile, twitter.com/seanhannity/status/920252856573288448

Nooooooooooo

>I don't fucking believe it. Go get your tinfoil hat. Comey literally did nothing wrong.

>uranium

And nothing of value was lost

If you are autistic enough to pay attention for long enough, its insane how much this is a viable tactic. Potent tactic.

Huh? You said it was literally nothing. I was just confirming it for you. Do you have dementia?

>inb4 national media pinging these bureaucracies won't do anything! stop it it was her turn!

wtf! is that hacker code? hack me back in time so i can warn hilldawg before she makes this mistake. it's her turn! it's not too late!!!

UUUUHHHHHH OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!

nice one faggot, implying i wasn't being sarcastic, you sure are fucking bright eh