Storytime - Saint Seiya Volume 6

Reminder not to post spoilers until after the entire volume is posted.

Let's follow the story of a young boy named Seiya and his friends in a world where Greek gods rule the universe. Struggle, friendship, family, rivalries, BATTLES and lots of blood awaits them in this classic manga that inspired and still continues to inspire generations of mangaka!

Opening(CURRENT)
youtube.com/watch?v=21pDH8uWcQU&list=PLmHGCpzYIdflo0LCO9NRh9fDNN0o-xv8n

Without further ado, let's begin.

Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 Volume 4 Volume 5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uilIe3yf2IU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting quite a bit late today but..

Shit happens. The important thing is you're here now.

Sorry to cut the dump for this but I realized yesterday that Viz volume covers are different from the original, which is why some of them don't really fit with the content of said volume.

This is the original cover for Vol.5

Hey, OP, a few threads ago you said you might dump Gash Bell when you are done with Saint Seiya.

Please do. It's such an underrated series

Also, you also mentioned that you couldn't give the source out for where you got the scans you are dumping. Will you at least also upload the scans somewhere else like bato.to once you are done so we can go back and re-read it later on?

Gash is fairly well known on Sup Forums though so that's why I didn't really want to.

And no I can't post Viz scans somewhere else, DMCA.

If I manage to find in non-ant resolution i'll try to post the original covers from now on.

>her

Is she, really?

No

Ah I'm pretty pissed about the tank cover thing. Well not really but fucking Viz, I knew those weren't the original covers but I didn't realize they were using later stuff.

Be very honest, if I take a drink every time a special attack sends someone upwards, how many chapter until I die?

vol 14

Overkill, jesus.

Heh. That's what you get for not having your whore mouth shut.

This wasn't used again, right?

the goofiest looking attack in the manga

The cards? I don't think so.

There's nothing really wrong with them but they're pretty silly so I guess that's why.

>good luck I'm behind 50 proxies.jpg

Did he really just copypaste the Asterions?

There's no point to making clones of yourself if they're different.

Holy shit, badass...

I want Marin to rape me

Wow she isn't a jobber, didn't see that coming.

I feel like i should rewatch Poiseon because i don't remember any of it and this ending is sick

youtube.com/watch?v=uilIe3yf2IU

>Gash is fairly well known on Sup Forums though
Maybe relative to other places, but it's still not often discussed here and I imagine many people have never read it. Certainly at least as little if not less then seiya

>And no I can't post Viz scans somewhere else, DMCA.
Seems kind of odd to me that they'd go after scans of their localization but not other scans of the same series, but alright.

In any case, thanks for doing these. I never got to read past the stuff with Saga at the sanctuary so I'm excited to finally finish the series.

That's a pretty cool move, I gotta admit. I wish he used it more.

MAXIMUM COPY PASTE ATTACK!

>I dislocated my joints to escape
I...that's. Holy shit.

This is the first ending. Poseidon's ED is "Blue Dream"

I wouldn't say it's more well known than Seiya here, I literally never see a Saint Seiya thread on Sup Forums unless it's some mexican opening thread or stuff like that.

Gash gets threads once in a while, though I'll think about it. I was thinking Zetman too by the way.

That's the first ED. I post it every thread

Posted the wrong link, both endings are sick anyway. Aside from the first Hades opening none of the later opening/endings did much for me

Seiya had it really good with music in the 80s, i enjoy the series score more than Dragonball/Hokuto no Ken anyway.

Whenever I tried before to make Seiya threads before i just hope Latins join because i don't expect anyone else.

But these dumps do a good job of promoting discussion

Hades OP1 is great. I didn't like the other one either, it felt too happy for me and didn't fit the arc at all

We can agree on that. Saint Seiya has very evocative, epic music. I've always liked how they used Pegasus Fantasy as a leitmotif in battle form, melancholic form, etc.
And ohfuck, instrumental Soldier Dream is both blood-pumping and makes you feel like justice's retribution is here.

The VA's were fantastic as well.
I always found it funny that Amuro Ray and Seiya have the same voice.

And Original Shiryu is Bright Noa.

He's also Mamoru Chiba

>Mu literally fucked over the poor black knights

What a dick