Not only is the Clinton/Russia quid pro quo confirmed...

Not only is the Clinton/Russia quid pro quo confirmed, but the FBI knew about the bribery scheme BEFORE the nuclear deal was made. The whole swamp has been exposed.

HAPPENING

WE CAN'T STOP WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COGNmMBWBTo
youtu.be/WGqKxsNhBUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me something good can come of all this.

>The whole swamp has been exposed.
What are you, retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=COGNmMBWBTo

HAPPENING

Somebody post the screencap from the user yesterday that said something big was coming that would hurt a 3 letter intelligence agency. (He strongly hinted wither cia or fbi)

The FBI knew about the scheme and let it proceed, giving away a huge chunk of our uranium, you dolt.

literally a historic moment

It’s literally nothing.

>It’s literally nothing.

write me again when she's in handcuffs

>literally a historic moment
PBS Frontline claims this is the moment when the majority of America got behind him

because he promised accountability in Washington

You know this, yet simultaneously think "There's no way anyone close to TRUMP would have similar ties to Russia. That's just impossible." You are a retard. Do you honestly believe they wouldn't play both sides?

Don't worry, Sessions will recuse himself before any prosecution starts.

This is why she was afraid to do a live interview yesterday.

This is the part of the debates people most remember. I remember overhearing some normies on the train saying it was hilarious when Trump said this.

Scared?
You should be.

These people are all criminals. We have known this for a long time, because they were literally subverting the rule of law.

When charges are brought and activist judges removed only then will the republic once again be a functioning nation.

Here ya go user

This

Considering that the deal was made well before Trump was in power, I'd say that "both sides" at that point were well different from "both sides" after they both had the nominations locked up.

Additionally, considering that anybody close to Trump didn't have any power, and there was a magnifying glass put on them immediately after the election, I think that other conclusions should be drawn.

>LARPing this hard
You act like Sup Forums has never been hurt before.

these fuckers thought they were gonna get away with it.

>what are life-long connections
>what is planning more than 4 years in advance
Come on man.

You come on. Trump was a joke candidate well until the primaries started. Nobody even thought he would run.

If it was Cruz or Rubio, I'd say you have a point. Considering that it's Trump, absolutely not.

How is it Awan hasn't been suicided yet?

So does this make the deal illegal?

So basically the same people who were bribed by corrupted Russian oligarchs before OK'ing the Russian uranium deal are now totally in charge of the Russian interference counter intelligence probe.

The man who has had 2 Russian wives with super Russian names, with tons of business ties in Russia, you think that man wasn't being influenced in any way? You think they don't have multiple plans, multiple contingencies for any number of ways things turn out?

what's going on?
links?

Ivana was Czech, Melania is Yugoslavian.

No, I don't think he was being influenced in any way by hypothetical Russian boogeyman by way of his trophy wives, nor do I think that they would cast a wide enough net to have their spots blown up to the point of covering their bases with Donald FUCKING Trump in 2009 and 2010 in the event that he became President of the United State in 2016. Take your fucking tinfoil hat off.

>Take your fucking tinfoil hat off.
You unironically typed that out, did a captcha, and clicked Post. I want you to fully understand that.

>has nothing to do with anything
>completely ignored the first and most pertinent part of my post
DID THE RUSSIANS PAY YOU OFF?!?!?!?! THEY KNOW THAT YOU MIGHT BECOME PRESIDENT NEXT!!!!!!

Looks like cut and dry RICO to me.

The Clintons giving away material to make WMD's to one of our rivals is nothing?

slid thread, reported
real thread is here

With Mueller being a big part of the uranium one deal, I feel his inaction prior to this story being out lends itself to the theory that he is investigating Hillary. All he has to do is claim evidence of collusion and all hell breaks loose, whether there was any collusion or not.

>I want you to fully understand that.
You have to go back, faggot.

Your tears taste so sweet, I love it when leftypol raids during happenings like this.

>b-b-but Drumpf is probably corrupt too, even though the entire establishment has been gunning for him and investigating him since before the election that he didn't really win because I don't support the electoral system when it suits me

Nice digits.

is this why shareblue is fucking the board.

>$ 5 Million from Brock for info on trump = nothing
>$10 Million from Flynt = nothing
>Year long multi-agency investigation = nothing

Please keep telling us how bad this is for Trump...

Why is no one talking about this?

>2 Russian wives
What's it like going through life so retarded?

Drip drip hilldawgs!

Doesn't mean shit if nobody goes to jail.

Calling them to come before Congress so they can lie their asses off and face no consequences for anything....all pointless. Let us know when Trump and Sessions FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

wonder if that's why she cancelled all her public appearances?

wondered that myself but she did appear in a cast and on crutches so I guess she did actually poo poo herself and fall down.

Who has the unedited version? Zyklon Ben's work shouldn't be tainted like this.

Hillary to jail.

As soon as I see a single swamp critter in cuffs, I'll get excited.
This is just another case of "look at how many laws the elite broke without any recourse"....they'll let the clintons die before we ever get to see them behind bars...

>Not only is the Clinton/Russia quid pro quo confirmed, but the FBI knew about the bribery scheme BEFORE the nuclear deal was made. The whole swamp has been exposed.
implying that she is going to get in trouble i love trump but shit.

SO much salt

If Putin actually made an illicit deal with Clinton/Obama for the uranium, then he would have been motivated to do all in his power to get Clinton elected, and not Trump.

This one is going to leave a mark, shills.

go back to tumblr

bump

This doesn't mean anything you retarded frog virgins. Trump is the one going down.

Don't let this slide

>it's literally nothing

>the comical (((butthurt))) of andher(((cia)))son pooper and martha (((rat tits)).
best timeline.

How does amnesty help?

Democratic autists investigate Republicans
Republican autists investigate Democrats

What if BOTH are right?

There's a lot of bad behavior on both sides and it's good that we unclog the whole mess.

I hope good times are ahead. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could get along and we'd all have money?

I wasn’t drunk tho

ahahahahahahahahahaha BUT TRUMP AXED THEM TO DONE GO AND POSTED MEMES ON FACEBOOK

>"go to hillaryclinton.com"
god I forgot how insufferable this cunt was.

Putin was playing the game to stay on top. He never thought someone would challenge the deep states ringer HRC. She was basically coronated by Obama and Washington.

I agree. I can see both sides of this.
Scenario A: Rosenstein, McCabe and Mueller tried to pursue charges on this deal, and were stone-walled by the AG/Obama. This makes sense because they actually did end up recommending arrest warrants be issued (look at the affidavit at the very bottom). Why do that if they were just going to cover it all up?

Scenario B: They're all dirty as fuck and Trump allowed Mueller to be appointed because he knew he was clean and that he could force him into recusal at any moment with knowledge of this deal. Under this scenario, Trump essentially created an investigation on rails. He gave liberals what they were demanding without actually risking anything.

I think scenario A is more likely but I don't see any scenario in which this doesn't end badly for Democrats.

>Its Happening
says increasingly nervous r/the_donald for the 70th time this year.

>debate remember
and when rat tits jumped in and (((debated))) based trump (((herself))).
youtu.be/WGqKxsNhBUI
>debate
and when Trump barely moved from his spot but the camera(((man))) made sure to set up the lie that shitpants was (((stalked))).

bump

Now this is a nothingburger.