The ancient Greeks and Romans looked like this

The ancient Greeks and Romans looked like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Aez44BLHYA
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Av85KiAQ6Wy6UJ4onhRUXQ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_the_United_Kingdom#Early_Greek_settlement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Klokov is Russian tho

and then theres Greeks today

According to Hollywierd

you guys are fucking retarded

Every ancient greek was built like Manolas. Pacey, strong like an ox, and a love for their nation, fighting against Muslim trash

youtube.com/watch?v=6Aez44BLHYA

The ancient egyptians looked liked that too.

And then the mudslimes slithered in...

Correct, Italians who don't look like that are moorish.

That's basically how most bavarians in Germany look like and there are still remnants (ruins) of roman civilisation.

Ancient Greeks_ Islam....

>implying islam hasn't existed since satan was thrown out of heaven
>implying the angel of light that appeared to mohammed wasn't satan himself
You need to read up, son. Every form of evil past, present and future is due to islam/judaism

Most of the famous roman emperors are described with lighter hair and eyes, go figure.
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

>The apricity

>dosen't look at the sources

You need to read history, Islam started around 600AD. The Acropolis was already around 2000 years old by that point...

Rootless moor detected

>All these Nordcucks and Anglo fags saying WE WUZ ROMANZ N GREEKZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Lmao ya'll retarded

Not an argument

Islam started with Adam and Eve; as did all Abrahamic religions. You're pretty dumb if you don't understand that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam

Literally read the first paragraph last sentence. You're retarded as fuck dude

Yea fuck off ViKANG you got BTFO by Romans and your BASED VIKANGZ converted to their "Sandnigger" religion

whats your point you retard? That some south europeans are blonde and some aren't? no shit, sometimes I really think all former British colonies are inhabited by literal retards

WE

reminder everyone this is who you are talking to

So basically Caser was an actual white with brown eyes?

I'd bet my left nut I'm white than you ;)

no wonder they were faggots

Your country was born as a jewish side project so you dont get to talk to the veterans kid .
We actually had invasions here .
JEWISH ones.
Deal with that first since it's your time,we''ll speak again before this all ends.

I've never seen any nord or anglo say that. I've only seen faggots like you claim we do

Kill yourself

proof?

Robber of civilizations Chapter 2

RAISE OF THE SNOWKENGZ

>You need to read up, son. Every form of evil past, present and future is due to islam/judaism

Not including Christianity in that is retarded

Do you seriously think that Meds were all blond blue eye Aryans from Alps?

Pic related is who you praise you idiotic convict

lmao how can one slav be so wrong

Christianity is the only redeemable part of this world. Without it, we would be muslims/non-whites as pagans were weak and easily conquered. You can also thank monks for recording science and history for modernity, too, you absolute fag

No, but they were certainly not the shitskins that inhabit the area today. Also you seem to be implying I'm Christian
>inb4 your Pagan or athiest
I'm neither

I have seen lumps of coal whiter than a portuguese

Islam was build to raid The Empire.
In essence it's a manual of how to raid the Romans.Romans=Christianity.
Christianity=Hellenized Jews that mostly got killed by hardcore jews.
Hellenized Jews= Hellenic States (mainly Athens: lost the peloponesian war but won the culture war)
The eastern part has already fallen .

>Pic related

Without Christianity there would probably not have been any Islam at all, so that's some retarded logic there.

Also the only reasons Jews spread all over Europe in the first place was thanks to the Christians which happily invited them.

Yea not like Christians been killing Jews for thousands of years or anything

Also Islam was founded in middle of a fucking desert with no contact with Christians what so ever

You have no idea what you're talking about you LARPing sperg of Varg Vikernes's anus

Proving that Belgium is in fact better than Netherlands

Yea go suck their French dicks like your idol does hiding in a shack in some shithole in Northern France

Looks med?

>Christians
>Killing Jews

You have absolutely no clue about European history at all. The Jews gained a massive influence throughout Europe especially in administrative positions thanks to the incompetence of Christians.

Get that wooden shoe out of your ass you canal nigger

You seem to miss the part where I said I'm not pagan.

Actually most of you look like this (Gerald Butler is Anglo/Scottish)

How did we have so many blacked shill threads that that girl is instantly recognizable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Whoopty doopty do

>the holocaust
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>Year 70
>Christians

Proving once again that the Dutch are worthless and might as well be exterminated alongside the Jews

that's a gipsy trough
is like saying that australians look like abo

WE WUZ EMPERORS AND SHIEET

Lol yea at least we had an empire unlike you who has been cucked by SWEDES forever

What about them?

You probably never left your shitty prison island, so your opinion on what someone on the other side of the globe looks like is worthless.

If you think these people are Gypsies you are absolutely retarded

There's a reason why everyone hates Australia on this site

nah bro we don't look like fucking north african
You know maybe abo looks better than fucking anglo inbreed with terrible teeth and fat as fuck

manipulative asian shitskin with inferiority complex
he made anti european threads while hiding his flag until i busted him with the help of the archives

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Av85KiAQ6Wy6UJ4onhRUXQ/

croat subhuman with inferiority complex
jealous of Greeks

Actually I've been to every continent except Africa and Antarctica and been to over 30 countries including Greece, Italy and Spain.

I never said that you complete retard

But you do, I've been there and 90 percent of the population look like they could pass in the middle east.

but then again, you saw 0 and you know it

it's amazing how these threads are 90% history-less countries; must be the reason you turds try so desperately to take credit from other peoples history since you got 0 of your own

he made anti european threads while hiding his flag until i busted him with the help of the archives

op is a manipulative asian shitskin with inferiority complex

It's mostly true, they even describe their heroes, such as Menelaus and his wife Helen of Sparta, with red and blonde hair. Even now the remnants of the oldest cultures are far less brown than the media and the invasions show.

Your history knowledge is so fucking terrible, are you even European?

Everything you've uttered up until now has been nigger tier

Hitler was actually a Nordicist who believed Nordics founded most ancient civilizations. Including Greece and Rome.

ahhh my Turkish friend, please get my thread bumping.

>All these Nordcucks and Anglo fags saying WE WUZ ROMANZ N GREEKZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_the_United_Kingdom#Early_Greek_settlement

Nords are LARPers
Britons are not

I would like to see these archives, go on.

and you think you know my people better than me?
we are different traits, body and pretty much everything the only thing similar are the dark feature because yeah we are more mixed
just search an anthropological chart mate

you manipulative asian shitskin
you know very well that i dont save trash like that

False.

Well your obviously lying, that's what i think, anybody with half a brain can see most Mediterraneans are swarthy and Arabic looking.

>WE WUZ PATRISHUNS

yeah fuck the studies made by expert you look all like arab because i say so

What are you thoughts of Greeks, Turk?

Again the same greekfag hiding his flag who always shows up in every greek thread.

Point taken. My bad.

Hes a Turk larping as a Greek. He is one of the memes of Sup Forums. Im kinda his counter meme as the Nordicist.

I look like this (except i have brown eyes) and i have italian ancestry. So you're pretty much spot on.