If being white means you're genetically superior...

If being white means you're genetically superior, why is Lithuania a shithole despite Lithuanians being genetically the whitest people on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

lietuva.lt/100/en/discover-lithuania/news-1/vilnius-ranks-the-best-european-city-to-live-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being white means you're genetically superior
Explain Jews and Asians.

lmao kys OP

jews

According to pol whites are genetically the most well rounded. Despite Asians have a slightly higher average, they don't have any creativity or free thought like whites.

>Lithuanians being genetically the whitest people

Lithuanians, together with the Nazis, killed 90% of their jews during ww2

Jews and asians aren't white people they're jews and asians

Yes.

HHMMMM, do I live in Togo, Mozambique, or Lithuania? Decisions, decisions...

The most White people in the world are the Anglos. That is why Anglosaxons are the most successful.

if you are not in the 80% or more field,you are not white

>being white means you're genetically superior

who says this?

Because they've been cucked by the superior Slav.

Lithuania isn't a shithole

According recorded history.

False. holohoax didn't happen.

Because like all the poor white nations, they're lazy as fuck.

>baltics
>white

Lithuania isn't a shithole...

have you seen Paris ? now THAT is a fucking shit hole
migrants eat sleep and shit just on the street

Uhm, no. Genetics trumps your feelings and ideology.

Non-whites say this because they secretly believe it.

Why are they lazy if they're the most white? White = succesful in the minds of the far right.

Your premise rests on this vague and ambiguous notion of "genetic superiority". You have to define that notion in terms of that can be measured or compared before your argument can be evaluated.

Spotted the new fag

In the sense it's used on pol everyday. Don't play dumb now drumpfkin.

This argument is retarded and dead.

No ones claiming being white is the ONLY thing that dictates superiority.

Balts have little resources
Shitty weather
Small nations with small GDPs
Conquered by Russians Germans and Soviets
Gommunism
Atheism problems
Posting this again: they're SMALL.

>Balts have little resources
>Shitty weather
>Small nations with small GDPs
>Conquered by Russians Germans and Soviets
>Gommunism
>Atheism problems
>Posting this again: they're SMALL
Half of that applies to niggers. Yet 99% of pol blames the lack of achievement by blacks on their genetics.

If Asians are so much smarter than whites why are all their countries so shitty outside of Japan?

Lithuania is actually quite nice though. They aren't all fat, they are not fighting internationalist wars, they don't pump out degeneracy to the world. Look at their cities they are nice and clean. They have a long and rich history.
By what measure is it a shit hole. They don't all have the latest phone. If they can sort their population problems out they will be good

The UK has gone past the tipping point.

Nicest looking shithole I've ever seen.

Then why do half of them leave to go somewhere else?

this whole term "white" comes from america were they don't know their heritage but still wants to seperate themselves from blacks and others.
Europeans don't need to use this skincolor argument.

Lithuania has the world's highest percentage of women's literacy

>he thinks pol will think that's a good thing
At least half of the autistic virgins here think women shouldn't be allowed to have an education so they can control them easier.

You honestly know the answer to this. They have freedom of movement and greater economic opportunities elsewhere. Also they are willing and able to do the jobs we won't. A lot of the eastern Europeans will put up with any conditions knowing it's good money to take back home

Your entire post further supports my op.

They are you retard.
Learn something about Genetics.
The further left on this PCA indicates more genetic distance from non-Europeans (i.e. more pure European ancestry).

>why is Lithuania a shithole
It's a white shithole though
A white shithole is a paradise in Africa or the Mideast or the majority in Asia, South and Central America.

How so?
Look into the place. It has a rich and long history. It was once a powerful country. People have left their homeland throughout history. Millions of people have left the UK to seek a different life. Also no one's complaining, as far as I'm aware if those people causing a problem

>I'm 3 meters tall, Jeff is 2.7 and is therefore short
>Well Dindu is 0.6 meters
>Why are Jeff and Dindu so equally short?
You're just lambasting subjective adjectives like Africa and Lithuania are somehow are identical and equal in decay. Lithuania is a lot better place than Africa. It's interesting that the left always tries to use this retarded argument.

Correct!

They ended up having low iQ for some reason, that's why.

Nearly 30% of Lithuanians in the UK are CAUGHT criminals. How many are criminals that haven't been caught? Who knows.
If it's the whitest country out of all white countries, why is it a shithole? Something doesn't add up here.

So pure whites aren't genetically superior. More mixed people are.

Stop bumping your shit thread with irrelevance.
They aren't pure white.
Sage.

>waaaaaagh stop saying things that destroy my world view and hurt my feelings!
They're the purest whites in the sense they have the least non white admixture than any other white group.
See this you jack ass.

That's me, retard.

>Nearly 30% of Lithuanians in the UK are CAUGHT criminals. How many are criminals that haven't been caught? Who knows.
Nearly 0.3 percent per 10 thousands. Still significantly higher than native brits. 4 times are many.

Learn to understand your own graphs then dumb ass

i just want to say hello, enjoy your Sup Forums stay

We often talk about the problems of immigration in general and the broken communities and crime rates it causes.

That infographic is quite misleading though because it is not Lithuanians who make up the majority of our prisoners. Its mostly blacks and Asians.

What you are doing is deliberately race baiting.

lietuva.lt/100/en/discover-lithuania/news-1/vilnius-ranks-the-best-european-city-to-live-in

T.Lithuanian living in the UK

WE

No, there are other reasons, Western Europe killed lots of criminals every generation, richer 45% of population also outbred and replaced the peasants, I'm guess that didn't happen in Lithuania as much.

70 years of Slav/Jew/asian domination

>assuming peasant = lower IQ

Also, all white people including Lithuanian have quite substaintial amount of Neolitchi farmer genes from the middle east, so this is wrong.

O fuck one group of whites suck there for don't generlise..... kys fag

Look at what Lithuania actually has for natural resources, it's no wonder no shitskins want to go there, hell its probrebly nearing max cops city before they will actually need imports to feed their country

>If it's the whitest country out of all white countries, why is it a shithole?
Because it's surrounded by countries doing really well and they're not relatively
Your average Lithuanian is better off then your average New Yorker: less crime, less degeneracy, less poverty, more room, better food etc.

No, just someone who has visited the Baltics and thought they were nice.

>The average Lithuanian is richer than >83% people in the world. He or she >earns more than an average person in >every nation of Africa, Latin America and >most of the countries in Asia

Your whole argument is based on ignorance. There's probably a load of other things you could look at like hdi, health, education equality, whatever.

Also most people don't make arguments for white supremacy. They argue for the right to self determination and the preservation of a people and culture. Neither of which is inherently racist or should even be controversial.

very few blue eyes. sorry player

We're not that white, we've been slav'd hard over centuries. I might have blond hair and blue eyes and would pass as white anywhere but I'm still not germanic or nord tier white like most here. Also the kike shackles our country has on are hard to notice, (((they))) have various ways of undermining.
>less crime
no
>less degeneracy
true
>less poverty
fucking kek, I hope you're joking
>more room
huh?
>better food etc.
I guess

>>less degeneracy
>true

You outrun ROMANIANS in terms of drinking.

Communism ruined it.

>>less crime
>no
Yes, there is
You have no idea how far the NYPD had to sink to make their city statistically safe
The amount of citizens they had to fuck and cirmes they had to ignore and mark down
>>less poverty
fucking kek, I hope you're joking
I am not
NYC wealth is in the hands of a very few
I make six figures a year, and that's about enough to keep me slightly above the poverty line in NYC, living in a 6x6 rat infested room with no heat and brown water for $3300 a month
In terms of cost of living and purchasing power, someone making 100g a year in NYC is living about the same lifestyle as a welfare case in Lith.
>>more room
more living space, not 1million per sq km

Also, they have actual neighborhoods in Lithuania, actual communities
NYC has a series of ppl moving from one place to the next always, forever. If I said, "I'm from Brooklyn," today, that means I'm a hipster white boy. If I said that ten years ago, it'd mean I'm a gangbanging nigger. If I said that 30 years ago, I was an Italian wiseguy. There is no continuity there which communities need in order to actually exist in any meaningful sense.

Communism wrecks you in marvellous ways even if you are white.

At least no one likes faggots here

>Great Britain
BLACKED

Britain has 4 times more crime than Lithuania.

>picture from before Google was invented
Nice job.

You have no idea how many tracksuit wearing imbeciles and all kinds of scum roam the streets here. 15 years ago in some areas you couldn't walk in the dark. It's better now but crime rate is still relatively very high here.
>a welfare case in Lith.
lel, there isn't even such thing here. At least you can save up something. You can't afford shit here. The prices aren't low anymore like they were say a decade ago. It's much worse, not even close. You can have whatever degree but you won't make more than 10k/y with rare exceptions
>actual neighborhoods in Lithuania, actual communities
commieblocks filled with dumb degenerate filth. The rural areas are poor and are dying.