GOODBYE FELLOW AMERICANS. WE ARE FUCKED

Truly the beginning of the end. The elites are trying to kill us off...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeipM2f2Aek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all americans are migrants
what are you complaining about

oh go fuck yourself. by your logic even the native americans were immigrants when they crossed the land bridge way the fuck back when. Why can't whites just have their own country and identity and anyone who is not white has to assimilate or get the fuck out.

implying immigrants dont assimilate
your forefathers immigrated to murica and assimilated

why wouldnt these immigrants do the same
fucking retard

Yes goy everyone who isn't living a muthut in Ethiopia is an immigrant

This is just fucking gross

They didnt assimilate to jack shit, they fucked over all the natives and won by conquest you insufferable shill.

ye cause all the americans that went on to live in murica came all over at the same time

Tell me about it. I'm not even that old and I remember only ever seeing the token brown here and there. Now it's niggers and bagged women everywhere.

Whites and somewhat hispanics & asians are better at this than blacks.

I mean how long have blacks been in America and they still act like their violent cousins back in the dark of Africa.

>your forefathers immigrated to murica and assimilated
If his forefathers were among the first settlers they decimated the native population. What's going to stop history from repeating itself? Hyperbolic, I know but it still applies to an extent.

If his forefathers immigrated in the 1800's then yes they assimilated. But guess what? They came from Europe and shaped modern american culture :^)

>why wouldnt these immigrants do the same

probably because there are 60,000,000 of them and thus zero pressure to integrate

their actual plan is to form their own nation and break away. history is replete with examples. it's happening in spain right now.

honestly dude, just open a book, even 1, and read the contents. I don't think you ever have.

I'm 43 and I remember going to grade school, middle school, high school almost entirely surrounded by blonde hair, blue eyed whites.

In Chicago.

>shaped modern american culture
I should have said helped form American culture and values because the (immigrants) own culture was already applicable and fit with American values of that time. The immigrants of today overwhelmingly do not.

Big deal. We'll just order some extra bodybags.
They're fairly cheap.

60 million people

that's almost population of germany

It's ridiculous how delusional many Americans are about their situation. During the election I was arguing with some liberals on (((Twitter))) talking about the fact that there are 60 million immigrants.
Their counter-argument was ''that would mean that 1 out of 5 people is an immigrant, that is ridiculous, that would be really bad lol.''
That is basically the impression I get from most Americans I've spoken to. The situation is so out of whack that if you tell people facts, they call you a liar because of how ridiculous and hard to believe the reality is.

The same thing can be said about a lot of politics, like when you tell someone living in the UK about the Rotherham rape gang. These people will all dismiss you as a nutjob when you just tell them the facts because of how insane the facts are.
You know you are in deep shit when the situation is so bad that no one even believes it.

fuck you nigger

This.
Most of my family has been here a long time, but one of my great-grandfathers came from your country, but the thing is he was European, so his children looked like other Americans, acted like other Americans, and became 100% American, so that a few generations later, I can't claim a country or culture that isn't mine. This new wave of immigrants can and do claim their homelands first, and it's hurting our county.

Oy vey, forget about the 60 gorillion fellow white people.

How else are Google, Microsoft, Apple, NASA, Boeing and everyone else gonna get the skills they need? By hiring entitled white gender studies graduates and paying them twice the rate of an Indian engineering graduate?

It's called capitalism. If you're gonna use it to keep white countries prosperous, it's gonna become a reason to draw in people from all over the world. Deal with it.

I hope white Americans are able to retain their humanity after they do what they're inevitably going to have to do.

The current America cannot be salvaged, the only hope is to balkanize and to establish a very successful right wing country and then to retake the land after the leftist utopia no borders communism land goes to shit.

I'm an immigrant, from Europe but still an immigrant

Yes they're assimilating perfectly...
Stupid fucking Communists
youtube.com/watch?v=XeipM2f2Aek

I don't give a shit anymore to be honest. You guys are retarded enough to be nationalists when you're an Israeli vassal in all but name, meaning your military and the "right-wing" people that support them are retarded enough to keep dying for Jews even at the expense of other whites. A cancerous nation, I couldn't give less of a fuck.

So kill them off first, start by torture though.

IT doesn’t matter. His ancestors were Europeans so they should’ve been allowed to immigrate. Shitskins shouldn’t.

Because my forefathers didn't come to this country expecting any fucking petty handouts. They came and worked their ass off. Immigrants nowadays are simply coming to leech off the system and receive a free ride on the government dime. Statistics show that immigrants and illegal immigrants use our handouts at a much higher rate than the average citizen. They don't see our welfare programs as something to get them back on their feet or for dire situations. They use it as if its a means to an end. Cut the gravy train and just watch what'll happen.

Because they don't assimilate you fucking commie faggot. Your dumb ass is why the big bad Neo Nazis are back in the streets.

That's pretty much what I've been saying for years now.
America is a union of states. States can leave the union, even if the jew doesn't like it. If you can get a state to leave the union, and then you close down the borders, you can preserve a little bit of America as the rest crumbles because of the demographic problems. Sooner or later USA will be disbanded and you will end up with Mexican countries and African countries inside the territory. It's inevitable.
I just hope Europe doesn't become the United States of Europe to the extent that people completely forget that it's a union, not a single fucking country.

Wait what
60 million
Are you fucking kidding me. You basically have an entire Italy of shitskins in your country

If you think that current America is practicing true capitalism, then you have lost your damn mind.

Back in the 60's when we started to create welfare type programs, you can see the shift of the types of immigrants that came. It shifted from white and asian immigrants, to third world immigrants pouring in.

Nationalism is not the same thing as patriotism. Someone being a nationalist doesn't mean they support their government and fucking Israel bullshit. In fact an American Nationalist has to be opposed to their government. A nation is the people, not the country, not the government. A patriot is a person who worships the state and thinks the government can do no wrong.

That's twice the population of Australia. We have two Australia's worth of foreigners currently in the United States. If this doesn't concern even the most pro-immigrant person i don't know what will

you think 60 million is bad but wait until 2050... There will be Hundreds of millions of black of niggs coming from africa to Europe
good luck defending that

i'm getting the fuck out of here to new zealand LMAO FUCK THAT SHIT

my morning has been graced by this image. Where is it from?

>from africa to Europe
We have countries though. Just because Germany imports 1 trillion Somalis doesn't mean the rest of us have to accept them in our countries.
The EU free movement meme only goes so far, and EU is may not even last.

>Oh no inbred hillbillies and double-digit IQ German American farmers are being replaced by intellectually superior Chinese and Indians

Good riddance.

>accept
I think you misunderstand what I said.
I'll say it again in numericals : 100s of millions
COmpare that to the "only" hundreds thousands from the last years.
We will be submerged. THey will pilleage everywhere they want, like a wave, not giving a fuck about borders. THey'll rape your ass and wife, tomasz

>No true Scotsman
Which country is practicing try capitalism then?

children of men. you were probably swimming around in your dad's sack when it was in theaters.

Period correct firearms reference. You sir are a god amongst men.

That's a nice fantasy, cuck, but things are more complicated than that, and if you fantasize about niggers being able to invade your countries by force you will be disappointed. Niggers have never been able to conquer anything by force. It's one thing to get imported by jewish government, it's a completely different thing to try and have 50 IQ niggers invade countries that can just mow them down at the border.

>implying immigrants dont assimilate

Come on over to Southern California and lets take a little drive through the San Fernando Valley, among some other places. Then I’ll show you some pictures of the same place in the 60’s and 70’s. Try and tell me that it hasn’t changed for the worse (because of Latino immigration [who don’t assimilate]).

Pic related, Van Nuys, CA back when it was white.

1 in 5

Accounting for the fact that a lot of non immigrants are old people, we still outnumber them.

>FOR NOW
FOR NOW
>FOR NOW
FOR NOW
>FOR NOW
FOR NOW
>FOR NOW
FOR NOW
>FOR NOW
FOR NOW
>FOR NOW
FOR NOW
>FOR NOW
FOR NOW

numerically it's impossible to defend against hundreds of millions of them
maybe with nukes it works but even then only tactical nukes well placed will do

>why wouldnt these immigrants do the same

uh dude because they don't.... where do you live ? or is this another 2 posts by this i.d. thread ?

The fucked thing about this is what the Left always tells white people who take issue with this "if you don't like it go back to Europe". These are the same Leftists who will then tell white people living in Europe that Europe isn't just for white people and they need to be more "diverse".

White people are not allowed to have a homeland like everyone else.

Ok fuck it, the only way we are going to fight the elite is to race mix, with any race but only blacks and latinas, the solution is to racemix so the elite has no one to immigrate because we race mixed with them all

Exactly.

White people assimilate. The others, dont

>your forefathers immigrated to murica and assimilated
no, they created usa, they were colonizers not inmigrants
> fucking retard
says the dumbass fagot with a commie flag

None

>eliminate all welfare programs
>take away politicians ability to give out contracts to their buddies/donors
>dont allow the government to tip the scale in favor of already big companies by creating regulations the drive the small businesses (competition) into bankruptcy
>balance our budget
>lower taxes so that businesses want to be in our country
>if these basic steps are met, we will be much closer than we are now to true capitalism

Right now, America is partaking in crony capitalism.

It's impossible to organize a large scale nigger invasion in literal millions. You can't mobilize that many niggers for a unified goal. Assuming you imported 1 trillion niggers into Europe, it's unlikely that you could get even 1 million niggers mobilized to invade a country. Imagine Soviet Union meatshield tactics, but with dumber less organized and worse equipped people who can't be mobilized in any effective way.
Forget about your little cuckold fantasy.

i agree with this

wait a second that was me who said that

you retard, its not like a military invasion, they will just come, cross the border, no one will or can stop them and they'll stay
then they pilleage when they're in our cities

yeah

No matter how you present it, I am not feeling this fetish. This fetish is about as dumb as feet or vore.

Most of the white people live in small neighborhood bubbles out here. The liberals still love “equality”, yet avoid the shitty areas. Hmmm, I wonder why? Perhaps, deep down, they know the truth.

Traffic looks nice.

how can you be this dumb, you live in poland so you have no niggers that's why you have no idea what a nigger invasion looks like

>MFW German immigrant

Same thing happened to Whittier where my dad grew up. Used to be a nice white community, now its overran with mexicans

we can see your flag dumb ass

Is this another fetish of yours, calling people who aren't from Poland Polish?

So how what evidence do we have that capitalism works if no country practices it?

once the EU collapses because not enough money to pay for social security, your shithole will collapse too as you depend on EU gibs. You're actually like niggers

Racial issues aside, back in the 1950's was the best time in America for the average working family and was also when we were pretty much a true capitalist nation.

Wow I can't believe 4/5ths of the US is still Native Americans. I thought it was much lower.

>Descended from Plymouth's Militia Captain in 1620
>Assimilated
It's called conquering, you fucking pleb

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot
believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been
introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a
philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."

J. Edgar Hoover

That's completely false though.
My country has already been completely destroyed by EU. They don't give any ''social security'' to us. They just pay off our politicians, the people don't see any of the EU money. In return we give the hundreds of thousands of cheap workers who will work for 6 euros an hour.
Our factories were shut down with their owners being paid off to not produce anything anymore. They destroyed our industries so no one would have a job, so they would all have to go to other European countries and work minimum wage to make them rich.

I fucking wish EU would collapse.
>You're actually like niggers
We're more like Mexicans. Mexico is suffering from drug cartels because of America, and their people go to America to work for less than minimum wage. The American government profits, the corporations profit, but both the Americans and Mexicans end up suffering.
That is very similar to our situation.

holy shit why are americans so stupid

unless if you are a 100% pure native you are an immigrant. the US is the land of immigrants you fucking retards.

It wasn't conquering, it was a way to deal with a problem. Puritans were not liked, so they got funding and were told to fuck off and go be zealots elsewhere.

The conquering came later under Washington with his own land grabs. Then later under Jackson with his Trail of Lulz.

We did those savages a favor by taking conquering this land. Why do you think it was so easy for the white man to conquer America? It's because there was so much division throughout all the Native American tribes, that it was relatively easy for us to take over this country without much resistance. Native Americans were brutal savages and they also had slaves themselves. Oh lets also not forget that they practiced ritual cannibalism and torture on the members of the other tribes they took as slaves. Yeah, a real enlightened bunch I'll say

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I hope by "Native" you aren't referring to Native Americans, who played no significant role in the founding of the United States whatsoever and in fact largely wanted nothing to do with it.

I am pretty sure no one is losing sleep thinking about savage tribes that lived on the Americas.
These are some retarded liberal talking points that have never made sense. Do liberals lose sleep over the fact that Neanderthals were wiped out?
What a weird autistic thing to say.

And they BREED

Sums up exactly how I feel

>Neanderthals were wiped out

What are you trying to say, poo? Get it out. Are you implying that this guy looks like a neanderthal, because he doesn't. Neanderthals looked more like Andre the Giant or Nikolai Valuev.

>Australian education

YOUR FUTURE IS BROWN, BUILD WALL NAO

Crikey, you phone support guys are hard to talk to.

It’s been this way for a while. At least 6-7 years.

Ha ha ha. The EU is fucked

Dingo eat baby

This is a lie told to you by the corporate media

niger

So burger, are you going to put them behind bars, or behind walls?

After we nuke you frost niggers to the north maybe we can move them all up there. how does that sound?

We let in 1 million immigrants per year
Is this counting immigrants that came here since then 1950s? Highly disengenuous if it doesnt say so

They were not wiped out. They raped their genetics into the homo sapiens. Most of us have Neanderthal DNA.

The best course of action at this point is to simply end the welfare gravy train; limit it only to those who are physiologically incapable of working. Once the gibs dry up they'll all flee up north to Leafland and weedman will welcome them with open arms.

Stop ignoring my post you shit tier board, this has been counting immigrants since the 60s at the latest

They don't assimilate that's the problem.