The Hill story released this morning, confirming the Clinton Foundation colluded with Russia

The Hill story released this morning, confirming the Clinton Foundation colluded with Russia
Trump just announced a press conference for 1:30 this afternoon.

Press S to shit on her grave

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-lawrence-lessig-post-686077
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
youtu.be/ZaOptjNhKPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nothing Will happen she is an elite

S

She can be rooted out

People want blood anways, things could be arranged in a way that her blood serves to appease the angry crowd.

If the's truly high on the chain her blood will be precious as a sacrifice. I doubt she's very high anways, otherwise you wouldnt hear wrong about her or even hear about her at all

More like she'll be disgraced over something minor like illegitimate election related BS, but not the real shit like having people assassinated or diddling the kiddies.

And once she and Bill are dead, that other dirt has a much higher chance of surfacing.

Sauce or fake

SSausey

s

she died years ago and they will jail her clone check them

>not the real shit like having people assassinated or diddling the kiddies.
at this point so many people are calling congress demanding they investigate these specific things if they can't find anything they will have to make something up to get everyone to chill out

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

s

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Lel the press conference today is probably about healthcare or muh tax cuts like yesterday.

Get a grip, guys...seriously.

God I hope I can actually see something happen.
Please let my S be real this time.
S

Explains her sudden disappearance if she's srill disappeared.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You guys are gonna be so upset when nothing happens again

This.

but she flips burgers.

MEGA user SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN. BE READY FOR A SERIES OF REDPILL PRESSERS.

I AM FULLY ERECT

>First class ticket to Guantanamo Bay, Comped

How long until 1:30 burger time?

Retarded bitch is overseas spreading hate...
Get her now. She can't run very fast.
Fuck her crooked fat ass.

My prediction
>Liberals will pretend to be outraged for a few hours
>The man on the TV will convince them that Hillary did nothing wrong

Mmm sorry sweetie, but this is fake news. Where did you hear it? Some white supremacist like Hannity or Alex Jones hmm?

>SOURCE OR BULLSHIT
SOURCE OR BULLSHIT
>SOURCE OR BULLSHIT
SOURCE OR BULLSHIT
>SOURCE OR BULLSHIT
SOURCE OR BULLSHIT
>SOURCE OR BULLSHIT

4 hours

Does this mean we'll finally be rid of her? I'm so sick of this woman's relentless whining and lashing out.

who cares,im with mark zuckerberg 2020 now!

S

How the fuck do people like you exist? Do you purposely go out of your way to avoid the news?

this was posted 30 min ago and it only has ~33 replies
what is going on

Old limpy cucklinton gonna get a schlonging!

Say it with me Sup Forums
>Coughing fit.
Pants of shit.
>Can't stand up she has to sit.
Every time she tells a lie.
>Shit runs down her inner thigh.
Pee Pee Pee, Poo Poo Poo.
>She won't make it to the loo.
By Pepe, Kek and Donald Trump.
>Live on air she'll take a dump.

you retards literally post this thread every goddamn day. name 1 single thing hillary has been prosecuted for i fucking dare you

Imagine being that much of a cunt that even Satan is sick of you.

Expected pizza

S

Delete this

>The MSM and public will only be given a few hours of notice on the day of each series of Presudential addresses and will NOT be given details or talking points, in advance. POTUS will choose a VERY select group of WH media correspondents to attend live, which BTW, is standard protocol for presidential addresses.

They will not be afforded the opportunity to tee up presser/subject related questions, which is done on purpose. Gives media no chance to build the public narrative or messaging in advance with a lot of unfounded pre-address "speculation" and hypothesizing for hours, based on a few pre-released talking point bones POTUS will usually throw in advance. When these series of addresses have concluded, NO ONE will be confused. He will be extremely clear and concise. He will leave no room for false narratives. There will be no gray areas left to fill.

When she lost her law license

where did trump say he would hold a press conference about this.

I found opposite news to your claim, instead of Trump getting rid of Hillary because of Russia, i got Hillary getting rid of Trump because of Russia.
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-lawrence-lessig-post-686077

Remember 2 summers ago fbianon?

About the deep Clinton foundation web?

Don’t get caught up in pizza

S

If she was high on the chain she'd be dignified and quiet. She wouldn't be traveling the world squawking about her election loss. Every time she opens her mouth she lessens her credibility. Those who are high on the chain of command in a criminal empire always stay obscure. They send their monkeys out to do their bidding for them.

S

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

link OP?

S tho

Heh

D for diarrhea

It's another nothing burger

I loled hard but of course liberals will take this seriously because this is their level of understanding of the world

youtu.be/ZaOptjNhKPU

Blame others for what you have done.

That was beautiful, you found a new edgy and artsy hobby user

S

see It's a nothing burger full of comeuppances.

SSSSSS

You were with Bernie Sanders before. Then Clinton. Now Zuckerberg ( why the fuck? ).
You'll just vote for whoever they put in front of you like a good ass clown. Sheep.
I mean where are all the angry Bernie supporters? Remember when Hillary cut him out and all you fuckers were pissed? Didn't stay that way very long did you.
Bunch of God damned children.

>mfw Trump trusts Alex Jones to deliver the goods above most mainstream media outlets

If true this is going to make the FBI look like that great lawyer cops that they are? right? I'm right? Please tell me I"m right. I really can't have the Deep jew state inside the fbi too.

S

Was this shit written by Louise Mensch?

Lester Lawrence "Larry" Lessig III is an American academic, attorney, and political activist. He is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law at Harvard Law School and the former director of the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University.

Education: Yale Law School (1987–1989), Trinity College, Cambridge (1983–1986), University of Pennsylvania (1979–1983), Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1979–1983)

>>political activist
>>Harvard professor
Enough said. I am completely disregarding anything he publishes as pushing an agenda and nothing more.

SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS

S

S

Probably this. I’ve lost all hope.

What did the clintons have to do with a Canadian company selling their assets to Russia?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFUCKTHATCUNTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The press conference is with some swarthy Greek, Trump probably buggered him and now he'll announce traps can be in the army

Yup! I did say it... now wait for it to drop AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IM TELLING YOU.

As I posted yesterday (anyone got my caps to post?) THIS is the "chance" I told you Assange is giving Mueller to come out with it all before Assange does. The Hill's headline and the others now popping up just like it from the MSM, are Mueller's attempts to get ahead of the Assange's leak and look like he's actually doing his fucking job. Assange planned to release the 3rd, final part of his promised, pre-election "October surprise", in early Oct. 2016 as he/Wikileaks publicly committed to, but just before he could, NBC and the Clinton Campaign purposefully held and timed the release of the Billy Bush/Trump bus "grab 'em by the pussy" audio, which was also the week of the last publicly broadcasted, presidential debate. Assange then stated he'd delay the publishing of his final series of the surprise until 10/21/16. Then a week later, the Embassy and his HQ in Iceland, went dark and witnesses confirmed they believed he was take from the embassy by unmarked operatives.

Assange posted the TMZ article link on twatter just a few days back, where TMZ reported on 10/12/16 that NBC purposefully held and timed the release of the Bush/Trump audio. Assange also tweeted a day or two ago, hinting around Hillary/Russian collusion, claiming her own election collusion "backfired" ON HER. He followed that up with another tweet, attaching a previously published DNC email, showing how the DNC/Clinton Campaign, planned to boost Trump thinking he'd secure them an easy win if he won the primaries.

Assange has been telling you himself what's coming for almost a week so this shouldn't be news. What I've specifically tried to prep you with over the last few days, is how they're playing Mueller because Trump wants this to come from Mueller directly before Assange releases. It makes Mueller and ALL THE FUCKING ESTABLISHMENT TROLLS WHO PUSHEDFOR A "SPECIAL" FUCKING "COUNSEL"...

S

S

Is no one else reporting this besides the Hill?

But wait, no

Drumpf is, he's the one? The Russia one. It's Drumpf.

it's not her turn to collude with Russia.

Faith is slowly being restored, now to fight off the massive shill wave.

And what's Faux Opinion Channel talking about as I type this? Muh Russia TRUMP Campaign dossier.
Pieces of shit. Glad to have One America News, which is REAL news! Now they're rehashing lame Comey shit.

I just made this graphic
>Look Mom, I'm helping!
If someone has ideas for others, lemme know. Some user suggested this last thread

Didn't the pissgate russia scandal have affidavits as well?
Can someone explain to me how this is different or significant?
I don't understand the difference here.

Press conference is with the king of Greece, it will be mostly economic related.

i just noticed the stroke was weird. fixed

BUMP

LOOK LIKE COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOTS, considering their OWN PARTY AND THE VERY CANDIDATE THEY PUSHED FOR PRESIDENT, WERE THE ONLY ONES ILLEGALLY COLLUDING WITH FOREIGN AGENCIES/ADMINS TO SEING THE FUCKING ELECTIONS RESULTS!

The second of thing I told y'all yesterday was WHERE this file set came from and a majority of the info it contains. I told you again, it won't include pizza and again, you'll never see her going down in an orange jumpsuit for pizza, BUT, it's coming from the WEINER/HUMA files and communications originally obtained by the NYPD as part of the active Weiner sexting investigation and was later handed to the FBI upon further review and FBI jurisdiction take over.

For my biggest piece of info, you will see that Mueller AND Comey (as much as you want to hate them) have actually HELPED this all come to a head. The ONLY REASON Mueller let the clock run down so close on the Assange 10/21/17 deadline is because he's had to continue to string the corrupt establishment DNC/GOP trolls, along. This is why he won't release the private Comey "memos" like CNN is publicly demanding. Haha, the Comey memos were fabricated bullshit, created only so Comey could reference to them in his testimony. He couldn't stick his neck out on Lynch like he did without coming down on Trump like they expected him to, right?! He'd have SPOILED THE PLAN!

good to hear from you again.
S for SETH RICH

S

what,what in the butt?

Holy fuck, let this be true.
Let it all burn!

S

I’ve been disappointed with happenings before

She just happened to break her foot too