Kuromukuro Thread: Episode 19

>>Kuromukuro Thread: Episode 19

>Disgusting. How dare anyone bully our God? Each of you must repent and accept Yukihime as your lord and saviour.

My wife Yukihime is so cute.

Yukihime came here to save Kuromukuro!

All I want is a threesome ending.
Too bad that's never going to happen.

>Future episode titles

>第20話「飛んで火に入る虎の口」
The mouth of the lion who flies into fire.

>第21話「牙城の落ちる日」
The day the stronghold falls.

>第20話「飛んで火に入る虎の口」
It`s a obvious pun of "The summer's insects who flies into fire."
It means, I think, something like "annoying weak average enemy" or something like that.

>第21話「牙城の落ちる日」
Now I'm curious to see which one will fall, the stronghold on the earth or the one on sky.

As I thought, the Oni is not Yukina's father. I like how he noted his centuries of observation of Japanese language and culture. Haha, modern cosplay culture helps him evade detection.

How did Yukina get out of the healing chamber and some tattered clothing? I bet Reffil, who is probably Yukina's father, had something to do with it. Why else would he ask if the person they captured was indeed Yukihime or not? He had no reason to doubt unless he already knew about Yukina and Yukihime.

She fashioned the clothing she's wearing out of the cocoon the cactus had stuck her in to protect her from space. Getting out of the healing chamber was likely just a matter of waking up, and fumbling around for the button that opens the door. It's not a prison cell, and it's supposed to be helping her. The Efidolg just thought she needed more help than she did, since they didn't realize they had the wrong person.

Everybody in this show is fucking retarded.

You're completely wrong.
Only Yukina in this show is fucking retarded.

Why are the 3 classmate guys such terrible supporting characters? None of them are likeable, they're neither funny nor interesting, and they don't serve any purpose in the plot. Any subplots featuring them have turned out to be a waste of time thus far.

Hell, their dads are far better characters than them.

Sophie is cute

YEAH, WELL I DID IT BEFORE YOU

God, her legs are delicious.

He should always wear this red jacket

I think that was their intention. They're basically using them scapegoats by diverting our hate towards them instead of us focusing on characters like Yukina.

because p.a. works couldn't afford okada this time

KenSophie is the best pairing.

He will rape her

This is a femdom doujin.

Big

For a moment I thought we were still in the last thread.

The first posts are pretty much the same. You guys disappoint me.

Only Kennosuke is going to fuck a retard in this show.

But the Oni will take Sophie's virginity first

Ken, Yukihime and Sophie

>Kuromukuro OST is on sale.
>No torrent avaiable.
Looks like piracy is losing.

Why not 5some?

The three idiots, Mika, and the teacher pretty much take the brunt of the comic relief and fanservice load of the series. Want tits and ass? Mika and Marina have you covered. Want idiots doing stupid funny things and screwing up in the process? Akagi, Carlos and Kayahara have you covered.

It pretty much lets them stick those things in the show, without forcing Ken, Yukina, or Sophie to fill the quota. The main characters instead get to be serious characters, with the occasional bit of better written humor or fanservice.

I think Akagi is also a pot shot at various highschool main characters. The ones that are super confident or lucky and going around kicking ass and impressing lots of girls by protecting them or helping them out etc. All without having much if anything in the way of real experience, and for girls that should be much more difficult to impress. Thus we get Akagi, the guy with no combat experience or special skills, or understanding like a normal highschool boy. Who experiences as little success as you'd expect out of someone like that.

>>comic relief and fanservice
>>idiot doing stupid funny things and screwing up in the process
Yukina fulfils all these requirements and accepts responsibility. see ( )

>Sophie's virginity
>implying

Did they fuck?

He would get beheaded for that...in past.
Now, I doubt if he has time or demon on heart to rape her.

>implying that frigid uptight bitch has ever had any intimate contact with a man.
being groped by Kennosuke doesn't count

>>ken
with a poker face

It has been like a Kinder Easter Egg: you never know what surprise will pop out this week.

Yukinahime loli a cute, A CUTE!

This is a cute
This is a retard

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

So, are these memories real or fake?

When did Yukina became so hot? She was FAT in the beginning of this show.

That military training made her fit or something?

I think it was just the fat cheeks making her appear fat

Memories are real, yukihime lived on an ancient world that was under threat from the efidolg since there was a keystone they wanted there as well. Hijacking the kuromukuro, yukihime and some others sought refuge on earth, where they were hailed as royalty. Here she met Ken and they formed the partnership you see in the flashbacks. Eventually efidolg manage to capture her and stop her from being a thorn in their side by reprogramming her to be on their side, not knowing Earth also has a keystone until this point hundred of years later.

Full power Kuromukuro when?

So are the memories fake, or is she a clone?

>Yukinahime loli a cute, A CUTE!

That would make sense I guess, even though it's weird to imagine that there are at least three planets in the universe with humans as the main species.

What about the oni though? He was humanity's enemy or not back then? Kennosuke remembers him as an enemy,

I like how there's potential for a prequel set in feudal Japan for Kuromukuro. I would like to see the shenanigans of them stealing the robot.

>So are the memories fake, or is she a clone?

Oni is currently the biggest question mark for sure. Best theory I can come up with is that he was efidolgs front runner scout that was searching for Yukihime in the past, but has now turned traitor for whatever reason and is working against them instead.

>Kennosuke remembers him as an enemy,
Well the show has mentioned that Ken's memories may be inaccurate as well so we really won't know what is going on until they want us to know.

I want Yukina to get swole

So Yukine is a 100% clone of Yukihime who is the legitimate daughter of the professor?

Did her father clone the demon and place it in his wifes womb without telling her?

Zeru is probably the traitor/saboteur who screwed things up for Efidolg 450 years ago. Ken thinks he's an enemy because he only remembers him apparently kidnapping Yukihime.

However, when you look back at episode 10, Ken could easily be mistaken about what happened. Yukihime's group was attacked, Ken lead some troops out to try and save her. They found Zeru by himself, surrounded by Cactus robots. Zeru fled, and when Ken and his troops tried to pursue the Cactus cut them down. Ken saw Yukihime being carried by Zeru just before a Cactus defeated him. So he concludes that Zeru commanded the Cactus and was behind the attack on Yukihime.

However the situation instead could have easily been the Cactus attacked Yukihime on their own. Zeru was in the process of saving Yukihime when Ken and troops showed up. Then since Zeru desperately needed a level-headed authority figure like Yukhime so he could explain the situation and recruit their help, he used Ken and his troops distracting the Cactus to make good his escape with Yukihime.

After which Zeru explained and recruited the help of Yukhime, and they went to look for survivors for additional help, but found only Kennosuke. Then since time was short, Yukihime didn't get a chance to fill Ken in on Zeru being an ally.

Carlos is all right. I hate the other two, though.

????

like this one.

EVERYONE GETS A BOOBJOB. FUCKING FANSERVICE ART.

shits gonna turn red and spawn wings, fucking everything in one hit.

Is Yukina's oyaji the aliums?
Is Yukina also aliums?

Yukina is Yukihime and Yukihime is Yukina

I didn't realize this show was still airing.

This is a bad justification for them, they're all awful. Carlos is shit even. In fact Carlos is no better than camerafag who is the reason anything bad happens and nobody cares in the show any time he's the direct cause of some shit going wrong.

Please correct this as soon as possible.
Yukihime best girl and Yukina worst girl

Local alien not so belligerent after seeing prior self.

I hope she turns into a real cutie pie like Yukina.

I kind of want to date her.

>wanting to get stabbed in the dick

Space Chinatsu

Aliens don't have any locks or surveillance on their stasis' devices, ha.

That body, hope Ken gets to go two for two.

>>I hope she turns into a stupid useless like Yukina.
No one really wants to see Yukihime turns into a useless stupid like Yukina.

China

better sign a pre-nup

What is this, 4th grade art class presentations?

Mira is hot

Mirasa's ass

Top mum. Top MILF.

Do those actually work?

yes, not that you'd ever have someone to sign it with

Nice to see gg getting to know the staff.

The hate fuck between us will be glorious

The staffs are in love Yukihime or something