Titan Village soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5lTrr9HXRU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EMA deserve death.

Armin a big oozing pile of shit.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

Mutinybowl imminent, EAr are going to fistfight and Mikasa is gonna say fuck you to them both.

Mikasa is Armin's ocean.

Wow, all these good taste early on. Good signs for a good thread.

Then why didn't he think of her in the slightest when he was about to die?

I still like Mikasa. But she needs some serious character development soon.

When will they finally reunite? I don't want EMA to murder them too.

Please can we have at least this one thread without delusional shippers saying YH is not canon?

Thank you.

Anyone else worried about Isayama wanting to just hurry up and finish snk because it's a lot of pressure? That's not a good sign. He should enjoy writing the manga, not feel like it's a burden to get over with. I hope he realizes that real soon because otherwise I have a feeling the manga's gonna go to shit and be very unsatisfactory.

Isayama, please enjoy making snk. 諫山は、進撃の巨人を書いてお楽しみ下さい。Let the pressure go and just enjoy yourself. Don't worry about what the fans think, do what you want and love what you do. あなたがやりたいです。私はあなたをサポートします!

Someone please spam this on 2ch and on Isayama's blog, please. I want SNK to be satisfying, but it won't be if Isayama himself isn't satisfied or happy while writing it!!! ALL OF US WILL SUFFER IF HE'S NOT HAVING FUN.

This, many times. Isayama already said YH is canon Life is Strange ending.

I'm Isayama and I say fuck you, I'll do what I want, you whito piggu.

>he still chose fucking Armin

Prolonging series makes them naruto tier bullshit.

Yes, please do do what you want and fucking enjoy it.

He could suppress his emotions because he knows Mikasa's feelings. He doesn't know Mikasa's clan mean ocean.

A lot of nips are posting that they are worried, which was also on a page which apparently Isayama is reading.

I'm not asking him to prolong it at all, I'm asking him to enjoy writing the remainder of the story and make it as fulfilling as possible for himself, because in the interview he said he's tired of writing SNK and feels too much pressure. I want that pressure to be released so he can enjoy writing it.

Good, I hope they tell him to not feel so pressured and just enjoy himself because let's face it, everyone who said they're dropping the manga is going to be here next month reading it. And even if a lot of fans drop it, so what? It's his fucking manga.

I've lost all hope for her, it's clear that she has no purpose in life as long as Armin and manlet are around.

You cannot expect fujos to understand what Isayama is trying to express. Read the entire paragraph:

> Isayama: Hmm…… I recently noticed maybe Eren is rather close to myself. Shingeki no Kyojin has grown into a much more gigantic piece of work than I originally conceived……. Eren received the Titan shifter power and was perplexed by it, maybe just like how I’m perplexed by the work Shingeki no Kyojin…… If I think about things as they are right now, perhaps I have actually been relating myself to Eren ever since SnK first started serialization. Maybe I can’t understand Eren just because I myself is the hardest thing to understand. At the early stage of the serialization, I even used to keep drawing manga on the side while I was having my meals. I truly thought I could’t make the manga happen. Nevertheless, at the bottom of my heart, there is always rebellion against that thought. This is totally like Eren (Laughs). Although I am a free existence comparing to Eren as a slave of the story, I do think sometimes I am tethered to Shingeki no Kyojin.

Levi comforting a beaten and broken Armin when?

That's not the paragraph I'm talking about. I'm talking about the one where he literally says he's tired of writing it and feels burdened by the story and wants to finish it ASAP so he can stop being burdened.

That's a massive red flag for the story going to shit real quick. You can always tell when an author doesn't like what they're writing no matter how much they try to hide it, and that ruins series.

Only after Armin notices Jean going out with Mikasa.

Next chapter after the 20 pages of Armin crying because he doesn't feel worthy of getting the serum and the 10 pages of Eren trying to cheer him up by telling him about the ocean

Soon. Levi becoming Armin's knight in shining armor imminent after mutinybowl. Levi will project his ackerautism onto Armin and they'll make the walls great again.

>captcha: choose all bodies of water such as lakes or oceans

That's what fukushuu translated. I don't trust the other fujo moonfag because he does not even understand the plot.

You mean after Armin spends 30 pages screaming at Eren and trying to push Eren off of him as Eren fucks up his face and then 10 pages of Levi taking Armin away and gently fondling his face.

I love Armin but this makes me laugh. I think he will have a conversation with Levi next chapter. He is the only one who can understand him I think, Eren is too... emotional to understand other's persons feelings.

Fuku and ningen both translated the paragraph I'm talking about. In fact they're working together to translate the entire thing.

>Eren punching Armin's stupid face in for being an ungrateful cunt
>Eren breaking Armin's piggy nose for calling him a monster
Please Isayama, make it happen.

In that case you just should ignore her comments.

Eren is focused only on his own feelings while Armin is considerate of others, as Isayama said. This has to be the beginning of mutinybowl, which both breaks my heart and excites me immensely. Armin's gonna wake up, find out what happened, get into a fight with Eren who will think Armin's being ungrateful, Armin will call Eren selfish, a monster, etc. and then get jumped by Eren who will beat him senseless until Levi and Mikasa jump in to save Armin.

Soon.

Look at me and drink the wine and take my hand and fill me up.

Believe in me and drink the wine and take my hand and let me finally leave.

Didn't Isayama said that they fucking hate each other even before the Erwin deal?

It's mostly fujos who are giving him shit about it too. Seriously, fuck them. I hope he relaxes a bit and takes a break from 2ch. I want him to enjoy making the series again too.

Why do I like this. Why the fuck do I like this.

You know, I think Eren said what he said (Armin is the saviour) because he didn't want to carry with the burden to save humanity alone. He wanted to save Armin because he is his friend but also he wanted to rely on him as well.

Not sure if I should "Soon, Yes" this post. It looks kinda like YH but why is there "happy birthday Shin"?

He said Armin doesn't respect Levi and thinks he's rude and abusive, but Levi wants Armin to like him and thinks Armin is a great asset. Armin will either hate Levi even more after this or respect him for choosing him.

You need to do the suicide

That was fake.

Never forget that Ymir died offscreen.

Her last words were " Reiner... what a fag"

She was probably talking about herself, when she mentioned a friend.

Jean being a filthy motherfucker was fake too?

That's exactly it. He wanted Armin to live because he loves Armin but also because he can't carry the burden on his own.

Eren forced the burden onto Armin without his permission. Armin's not gonna like that.

Are you sure? I know that in a previous guidebook, there was this graph/chart thing showing Armin's thoughts and relationships with other characters, and while there was an arrow pointing to Erwin saying "deeply admires", there was none to Levi despite Levi being on that graph, implying Armin doesn't like Levi.

I think he was desperately trying to reconcile his desire to save his best friend with his desire to serve humanity, and that's the best his brain could come up with.

What does it mean?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5lTrr9HXRU8

No... I will kill myself and give my spiritual energy towards the resurrection of Ymir.

My poor darling. When I first saw this image I was in tears.

That wasn't me bros. why do i like it why do i like it why do i like it

It means Levi fucking a sleeping Armin in his bed NAO.

Reminder that EAr a shit

>"I'm nervous about saving the world but we can all do it together"
>"who cares about the world? We are going to see the ocean soon!!!!"

>"Eren why are you scared? You are usually very brave"
>"I am only brave because of that time you told me about the ocean"

>"RT wake up, we are going to see the ocean soon"

>"I'm not going to die because we are going to see the ocean together"

>"Gabdan do you know about the ocean? Armin deserves to live more than our commander because he really really wants to see it"

Nah he just wanted to save his best friend and justified it with him being an important asset. Had it been Mikasa the one dying Eren would have had jack shit to say.

>This is the whoposters
kekekekek

You think? Arminfats here always hated Jean

This is the kind of degenerate normie shit Mikasafags watch?

TL;DR "Armin why won't you fuck me please fuck me Armin Armin my boner can only grow so big please fuck me I want to fuck you please fuck m e"

Isayama said Levi and Armin respect each other. Armin admires Erwin pretty much.

I doubt this interview is very new, plus MikaQT mentioned that there was a recent interview where Isa wasn't sure of what the ending should be, saying he planned on making the original ending but as he got older his views shifted.
Maybe, hopefully, that means the Mist ending isn't back on the board. I can understand an ending that's not entirely happy, but going for an all around depressing ending is, to me, no better writing/story wise than going for an all around happy ending.

But Jearmin's the most popular Arminfag pairing for some ungodly reason.

I explicitly recall him saying the exact opposite.

How the hell did Attack on titan even get this popular? Even Nardo didn't have this shit I think.

I think the same. We do not need to forget that he saw his father on Zeke, his mind is really tired and he cannot control his emotions. He wanted to save Armin but he didn't want that pressure on him as well.

I think it is the opposite. No one here is talking about Jean though. At least one or two of them hate Armin and ship JM.

>I explicitly recall him saying the exact opposite.
Armin does not hate anyone. I am pretty sure Isayama said Levi respects Armin's abilities and he feels the same.

Thank you for using my picture!

cute! CUTE!

They're British not irish

>But Jearmin's the most popular Arminfag pairing for some ungodly reason.
It's cute

Xth for Mrs Smith
18 days until I start spamming here again.

Armin saved Jean's life a few times.

None of them have an N.I. accent

Northern Irish actually. Part of the UK and part of Ireland.

It was fake user. Arminfat made it all up.

I want to mating press Historia.

Jean just needs to talk to a guy and it gets shipped.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

What does that even mean?

>Northern Irish actually. Part of the UK and part of Ireland.
That's a pretty bad combination

LM soon.

Reiner pls.

We need more Hisu posting. I'm sick of all the Armin shit.

I think that's unfair, he showed in ch 50 that he does like Mikasa as well.

Problem is that he was a massive dick to her at first because he was jealous of her skills and that they have barely spoken to each other in over 30 chapters.

I'm French and Spanish, I think that's worse.

Sounds sexy, unless your ugly.

>excessively shit on Jean's hygiene
>Armin cutting and starving himself
>not fake

I'm average. Why does that sound sexy?

Jean gangbang doujins when

One of the bonus Q&As from the guide book asked if any shingekis have/had pets and this was the answer.

>At home, Jean has a very fat and noisy old dachshund named Ringo and an even fatter and far more grumpier grey named George. Jean refers to him as "Mr. Fat Fuck". Sasha's father owns a malamute, a retriever, and a shepherd used for hunting. He just calls them "dog", but Sasha refers to them as Gigi, Fufu, and Eggy. Armin had a beagle puppy before he met Eren named Lily but his bullies killed her in front of him.

French people have nice accents and Spanish people have nice lightly tanned skin. NI people are just ughh. They would be sent to the underground in SNK

yes.. YES YES

18 days freedom to post YH. Perfect.

>Mr. Fat Fuck
Sasuga Jeanbo.

Nah it means I can have 2 passports so no post-Brexit EU visa rubbish.

I have at least seen some pics.

It's popular because unlike their characterfags, Jean and Armin get along well. Armin has saved Jean's ass countless times and Jean seems to think very highly of him.

What?

>GSD
>Used for hunting
Pretty shit shepherd then. It would kill the sheep.

I've got the standard Basque accent and I sadly can't tan, my two colors are red and white. ;_;

Flocke was right.

>Mr. Fat Fuck
>Jean's pets are fat

I hope it's real.