JoJo

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Gappy makes me happy

>Naranciafag is so dedicated to his cause he posts Narancia even as his house is flooding

ZETTAI
HYAKKU
PASENTO
DESU
HAI

Shadow Diavolo is best Diavolo. Prove me wrong.

He was better during his cooking years desu.

It's not flooded yet though. All the houses across the street are completely flooded. And on my side of the street it's like maybe 30 ft away on my left side.

I like his shota version more

Wherever you are MosaicAnon, here is 10.5 for the mosaic

That image is the best OC produced by /jojo/, prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

I don't have a flashdrive or a dropbox account. If worst comes to worst I'm packing up my computer.

I like the dub pls no bully

In the end Johnny was never able to beat Dio, be it at horse racing or straight up fighting
His father was right, God really killed the wrong son

That's clearly the Damo compilation.

>mfw Johnny was a JoJo but wasn't even the protagonist of SBR in the beginning

Even a flashflood won't stop my love for Narancia.

I like Jojo better when they aren't fighting, anyone agree?

I need some comfy images of jojo crews

>mfw Steel Ball Run took 7 years to complete
>the agony I felt after having read it for 3 years in

Just how many people died in the SBR race in the end? I remember reading that only about 50 people made it to the end
Stephen Steel is responsible for more deaths than all of the main villains put together and somehow he's a "good guy" because he donated some money to charity

>I'm a meme?

I miss Nicholas

Jojolion spoilers when

But he manage to finish the race, which is more to day than Dio

6.3 please

Have the mods started to remove stupid ass waifu post

That's only due to the Steel family though. Johnny definitely lost

>mfw that retard pocoloco won because Hey Ya! is broken

Claiming 8.9

Somebody posted my OC, I never been happier

>Luck > every other power

Hey Ya! doesn't do anything but give advice and encourage you to do your best. It's like a reverse Cheap Trick who's just a shitposter.

More like waifuposter

Hey Ya! knows how to get you out of any situation, even if you're as hapless and misunderstanding of it as Pocoloco

Pretty sure it gives you absurd good luck which pretty much guarantees you'll succeed at whatever you're doing despite being retarded

No, it's actually confirmed that Pocoloco's luck was all on his own, he just didn't know how to take advantage of it. If it was just pure luck, then Gyro and Johnny wouldn't have pulled ahead of him when they made that steel bridge across a ravine.

The protagonist of the final part will be Jesus "Christ" Joestar, right?

>Cheap Trick is just a /jojo/ poster
It all makes sense now

He still won due to good luck either way. He won by default, because all of the other participants fucking murdered each other

>My dream is to become Jesus Christ Gang Star

Hello everyone. I have returned.

>2011 is when part 8 takes place
>Part 9 is literally just a huge piece of exposition of how Jesus C. Joestar ended up split into a bunch of pieces before the events of Steel Ball Run hundreds upon hundreds of years ago

Have a seat brother

Posting it in new thread, Heres 6.7

Here's a carne I drew

Nope
Pocoloco was lucky without stand
Hey ya! Just give advice and direction

Welcome back borther

Hello, tall Shigechi with Polnareff hair

Tagged wrong post, My bad

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?

Fuck you first my entire neighborhood gets flooded and now you show up.
This day fucking sucks.

Why did Valentine go from ugly fatass to hot muscular effeminate fuccboi? It seems to have happened gradually because I can't remember exactly when it happened

I was away for a week. Can you fill me in on that?

You should've fucking died in the flood, no one would miss you.

You've turned into a god in this place

Jesus Joestar's ribcage made him swole.

Wasn't even gradual, he just showed up to the club /fit/ and beautiful suddenly

>Forgetting pic

There's a big flash flood where I'm living right now.
Both the houses in front of my house are completely flooded and the water is like less than 30 feet away from the back of my house right now.
That could still happen today man.

Praying it happens then so you can be reunited with Narancia in the next life, friend.

That's surprisingly cute, I welcome this Carne.

So I'm curious. What world did Emporio end up in? Is it the base world for SBR/Jojolion with the corpse or just some random other world?

And if so then who the hell is Irene's dad?

Jeez man. Petty rivalry aside I hope you end up ok.

He woke up a lot taller during the Lucy chapters and then gradually got more fit and handsome throughout the scene.

>Carnefags and Naranciafags supporting eachother
Has hell frozen over?

Just some other, unrelated world, and just some guy who is basically Jotaro, but slightly different with a different name.

It just started to rain again. Fuck
Thanks man.
The worst that can probably happen is my house is going to get fucked up bad.
I don't feel like dying today.

The SBR universe isn't the same universe as the What a Wonderful World universe.
Irene's dad is that alternate universe's Jotaro, with a different name that's still somewhat similar to Jotaro's.

The end is nigh

Why don't you get off the fucking thread then and make preparations in case the flood does get to your place?
As much as I hate how you spam literally every thread you really shouldn't be on here if the flooding is bad.

Same universe, but fucked up because of two factors:

>1. Anyone who dies from Poochie before a universe is reset cannot come back to life. Just someone who is VERY similar to them, but NOT them and NOT their soul
>2. Because of the way Emporio kills Pucci, he was never born, and anything that happens because of him does not affect those in the new universe.

Did anyone else notice that yesterdays ep didnt have an OP or an ED. Could that mean we're getting Kira themed Opening and Ending?

There's really nothing I can do right now. I don't have any sandbags or other supplies and there's no way I can go get some at all right now.
I already packed up all my stuff though incase it gets too bad to stay here.
I'll just wait some more and keep posting Narancia in the mean time.

Episodes with 6 chapters adapted don't have OP or EDs since they need to fit it all in, and the OP/ED adds runtime.

No, it's because they had too cram 6 chapters into 23 minutes so no-no to OP or ED.

i dont think so, that was just so they could fit as much as posible from Cinderella

I hope he'll look like this in the anime during his first tease and during the Bruno fight.
I feel like his actual silhouette would look silly and ruin the surprise.

Thats dissapointing but most likely true

So is he a member of the rock people mafia or he struck a deal with them and that went horribly wrong?

I'm still ass hurt about this.
Not so much that he lost, but that the fight had literally no consequence and he might've as well have done nothing. At least when pretty much every other important character dies, their sacrifice has some meaning, or allows the others to win etc.

Yeah, he's associated with them alongside his mama Kaato.
He seemed upset that Damo died

MOst likely a deal with the Rockmen, and he may have to pay a price for said deal.

It's a rock person that took Jobin's identity after the real Jobin died to the sickness :^)

Look on the bright side, there's still hope for a special Bite Za Dusto OP

>We never got a special ED like the ones in SDC of the Boingo Oingo Bros for DiU
They better do something with Doppio in VA

What have I done

7.1 here
Is mosiac-user still around?

Sort of, but not really.
I just wish the series either had less focus on monster of the week, or been monthly from the get-go. It can be exhausting coming from one huge fight, straight into another with no breaks.

>Those are all me

I don't think so

you're my favorite artist

I made those pictures

Good shit user, good shit.

Im really sorry for everything then
Did you made this one too?