Africans Have Never Built a Major Enduring City in 3,000 Years

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

Powerful Stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers only invented crack.

they also didn't invent a written language for millions of years while whites built the greatest empire in the history of mankind
>heh u cant be proud of ur ancestors but take responsibilities for slavery, goyim

WE WUZ KANGZ

It would be even sadder if they did build something enduring and important, that would be like directly from planet of the apes script if it would be like that. "YOU MANIAC! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"

You forgot about Detroit.

you forgot your retarded.

>mfw even crack was invented by the white man

This is why the base concept of Black Panther is fucking hilarious and unrealistic. But it's being hyped to hell and back.

The comics have always been shit too...

black slaves built those buildings in the uk

LMAO you mean directed by a white architects to lift lumber and move rocks around doesn't count as building a fucking entire city from scratch and maintaining it.

nigga those architects were royal nubian slaves

Pretty good sermon, desu. He woke.

Tents aren't cities you moronic hippie.

WE

He's talking about buildings in the uk you retard. All built by whites.

I commute to work in the same bus every day. Every time there is a nigger driving it, it's fucking late or doesn't come at all. When there is a white man driving it, it's always on time or a few minutes early waiting for passengers. Niggers are worthless.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

Pastor manning is probably one of the few magic negro in the world he speaks the truth

this guy cant even construct a whole sentence yet hes still one of the most intelligent niggers on the planet

10/10 worth the watch

Pastor Manning is red-pilled as fuck and based as fuck. I don't care what anyone says, Pastor Manning is an honorary Aryan and an honorary white.

this related video

>White Rage On The Way: White Folk Ain't Gonna Take It No Damn Mo

made me laugh too fucking hard

"Africa was all black, all the time"

"The white man had never set foot in Africa in the 11th and 12th century"

Notwithstanding the above, I'm still listening because it may be interesting.

"It's Africa, they don't know how to do nothing."

~ 5:30

(OP should be doing this)

Dr William L. Pierce - The Lesson of Haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Summary: The preacher is probing the question as to why nothing in Africa...is old. He contrasts this with London and Moscow, where many structures have persisted since the twelfth century.

9:20

"You cannot find a city in Africa built by blacks that is still standing." (Because any city that persisted was built by whites)

10:15 "Why!?!"

10:45 "You ain't never built nothing" (Stop advancing afro-centricism)

Updated Summary:

Black people have potential, but waste focus because they're entrenched in stupid beliefs. God 'laid this truth' upon him because blacks are believing lies and they need to shape up.

"Anywhere that there's more than 300 blacks, there's a ghetto" ~13:30

he’d make a good house nigger

Conclusion

~13:45 "Stop that jigabooing that you doin'. Get delivered."

I think that the Nazi Larpers could learn something from this man, but maybe that's just my ANCAP prejudice.

(But thanks for the interstate and space program)

I'm sure individual white men went into Africa, but he may be referring to massive battalions of white men with the sole purpose of grabbing land didn't happen

What about Egypt?

Not even in America

>that webm

yeah in the context of building cities individual merchants dont really count

We get along great with black nationalists who recognize the joo is our common enemy. Farrakhan and AB go way back though I think both orgs are controlled opposition

Stop being a faggot weeb

The problem with black people is shitty distribution of limited intelligence.

Let's say the ideal (white, good asian) civilization has 10 geniuses, 500 average guys, 500 dumb people and 50 retards. You can make that work.

Blacks have 1 genius, 50 average guys, 750 dumb people and 1000 retards. Can't build nuffin wid dat.

Whites built the pyramids but whatever. I can see what he is getting at. Sub Saharans are stubbornly ignorant.

jesus thanks kraut, i almost died from the shock of that utterly shocking revelation.

It's a fluke. Whoever built it didn't follow up. Like seeing jeses in a tortilla.

Egypt is what's holding blacks back. They feel like that is enough to ride on.

>St Petersburg was built on coast of the Black Sea

he also said hitler bombed germany and that the target was coventry. barely made sense the entire time.

We built those skyscrapers proudly and justly.

>your

>no white man ever set foot in the continent of Africa during or before the middle ages

The gist of what he's saying throughout the video is correct, but Jesus, come on.