Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #4

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #4

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/YP4vb
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
imgur.com/a/jvS4W
imgur.com/a/DlXtT
imgur.com/a/FODEs
imgur.com/a/zegFv
imgur.com/a/MZDqa
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
imgur.com/a/8cro4
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg])
i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
u.pomf.is/hpfrdz.webm
imgur.com/a/UMuWD)
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/g36xx
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/eXDxD
i.4cdn.org/a/1471004781125.jpg
imgur.com/a/cJ0az
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
imgur.com/a/pmjUH
imgur.com/a/VdUy0
imgur.com/a/DQIlC
imgur.com/a/arIvP
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
youtube.com/watch?v=b7K8d6li9jA)
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2
imgur.com/a/5uXEn.
u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography
imgur.com/a/jlydf
imgur.com/a/vZP9f
imgur.com/a/xMraa
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/seELr
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/nEEtU83,
i.imgur.com/ulXsneb.png
imgur.com/a/LUb89
imgur.com/a/66GsD
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
a.pomf.cat/juehen.png
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
imgur.com/a/erNqG
i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
imgur.com/a/hvNbY
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/a/loFto
i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png
i.imgur.com/MYLR0WE.jpg
imgur.com/a/IxGUi
imgur.com/a/gFIbr
imgur.com/a/97mTh
i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg
imgur.com/a/1IX6y
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/8ss6z
imgur.com/a/8cro4]
imgur.com/a/S1nbw
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57654634
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/RuqGU
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Eureka in her dress featured in the last episode of her series, lying down in a field of wild flowers with her eyes closed, enjoying the serene atmosphere.
If it isnt too much trouble, her wings spread behind her as she lies down would be spectacular, but is by no means required. Anything else cute is very much so appreciated.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thank you for considering, I understand this request is somewhat complex.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her hair down, as if she just got out of t he shower, please.

If you want to draw something else, that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as either Mai Natsume, Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, or Bullet from Blazblue. Anything action-y or cool looking would be fine, concerning a pose or any type of scene, if you’re interested in drawing something like that.
Mai Natsume References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK
Makoto Nanaya References: imgur.com/a/jvS4W
Noel Vermillion References: imgur.com/a/DlXtT
Bullet References: imgur.com/a/FODEs

- in an outfit similar to Dynamite Rin’s or Great Luvia’s. Whichever you prefer is fine.
References: imgur.com/a/zegFv

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime walking alone down a beach. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Her wearing only a partial-zipped bunny hoodie with a teasing expression

• Wearing some cute casual summer clothes with an alternative hair style. Suggesting Pixie bob cut, but anything you'd like to do works just fine.

• Alternatively requesting her with Yuu Matsumi with both of them sharing Yuu's warm scarf! Scarf sharing suggestions: imgur.com/a/8cro4
Matsumi Ref: If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Rin as an incredibly smug loli.

Hello!

Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- POV headpats. Whoever is giving them is up to you!
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.

Or if you want to use my SI
-At an arcade, playing and having fun together.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Anchor.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Lewd request: With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.
-Dressed as a chef, either cooking something, or presenting a dish to the viewer.
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Posting for Kaoribro

Requesting my dearest Kaori Miyazono:

-with a vaporeon as her pet
-playing videogames at night
-chilling in the pool

Anything is always appreciated, so you can have all the artistic freedom you want!

Thanks in advance!

post for pleinair fag

Requesting please!
Perhaps donning a fancy white suit would be nice. It's only just a suggestion though, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Thank you very much.

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Kindly requesting Colette holding my hand up to her cheek and smiling.
Or, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, the madman challenge, her animated like this: u.pomf.is/hpfrdz.webm

Requesting my husbando, Archer
-a POV image of him look to the side, while wearing this outfit (imgur.com/a/UMuWD) and while we are sharing a scarf
-Otherwise, just something cute of him wearing a scarf would also be immensely appareicated

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Considering Comiket starts on the 12th, I'd like to request Kobori with Kirino () shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine!

Thank you!

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II). Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471004781125.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and lighting a sparkler or having fun at a summer festival. imgur.com/a/pmjUH or maybe him wearing pajamas and being sleepy imgur.com/a/VdUy0
Alternatively, wearing a butler outfit like his seiyuu (on the right) imgur.com/a/DQIlC
You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great! Hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting Toyone:

- battling another waifu Keijo!!!!!!!!-style
- spinning in an office/computer chair
- playing an Olympic sport like table tennis or fencing
- wearing deviant Lagombi armor: imgur.com/a/arIvP (I got the game late, sorry)

Anything else is fine too, have a nice weekend everyone

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'm fine with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few suggestions:
>Something super 80s, Lamborghini Countaches and neon sunset stuff. Go crazy, or use the True Survivor video as inspiration?
>Konata building a PC and it going as well or as badly as you'd like
>Because I still think it's adorable, I'd love to see her in nyangerie
>Playing a retro videogame, something with a joystick and fuzzy graphics

And remember the most important part of all is having fun!

Requesting Oora riding on the back of a Regigigas. Anything else is fine too really.

Hey, all.
As some regions of Japan celebrated Tanabata this last Sunday, I'd like to request Anastasia wearing a yukata, preferably with her hair in a bun, and holding a small stuffed animal saying, "This is the best you can do? Well, it's cute, so it's fine, I suppose."

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce dressed as Hatsune Miku, or wearing her clothes in a similar style to Jet set radio. Another idea could be her dreaming about something cute or lewd.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! Anything is appreciated. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Himari. Anything cute or whatever you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

If you're looking for more specific suggestions (feel free to deviate or combine):
- For Obon this weekend, wearing a yukata, sending lanterns floating on a river. Tanabata, from last week/month, would still be great too! Writing/hanging up tanzaku. Or anything common at matsuri, like her catching or carrying a goldfish in a bag or eating wata-ame.
- In Scathach's (F/GO) or Vira's (Gb) bikini/summer outfit or cosplaying Yagyuu (SK) (imgur.com/a/1Vbpi and more)
- Playful summer water shenanigans. Think fun with balloons, water hoses, etc. Alternatively beach activities.
- Doing things around the house wearing a simpler yukata or samue with tasuki, or in the process of tying up her sleeves with said tasuki in her mouth. (youtube.com/watch?v=b7K8d6li9jA)
- Her in a himawari, or sunflower, field.

All refs here imgur.com/a/yw4sK with more suggestions incl. refs at bottom.

Requesting Kaito lounging on a couch, eating snacks while reading a science magazine.

Or requesting him wearing a summer school uniform with a vest.

Or requesting as a sleepy shota with a teddy bear with an optional blank user: a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Kagura with tanlines, wearing only a pair of short leg overalls, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my miracle mira sitting on a building watching the moon rise.

Requesting Taiga in a yukata gazing at the evening sky, or maybe giving a cheeky little bare shoulder tease, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, and even though it's a bit late, possibly dressed as the female pokemon go trainer

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or cheering up a sad me.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki in a a boudoir style pin up, sort of like these pictures:

u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
In case you need more references:
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

Something summer related would be great, but anything cute or stupid will be appreciated too.

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a nice summer request, I'd like to see her looking happy at the beach, wearing a sundress and a straw hat.

Or for a cutelewd request, her still being at the beach, but looking embarrassed and hiding her breasts with the straw hat because she lost her top while swimming. But it's okay because user is nearby and will give her a towel to hide herself.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting my Haruka Morishima as an rpg-ish monk, something like imgur.com/a/jlydf maybe. Alternately dressed for beach volleyball. Anything cute or cutely lewd is appreciated though!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt looking perplexed.

Refs: imgur.com/a/vZP9f

That or anything cute/tastefully lewd.

I'm requesting something cute of Yukiho please
If you want something specific this weekend, how about her trying to push herself outside of her comfort zone by attempting to be a little more assertive towards me?

Requesting Hitagi in Olympic track attire. Here are a couple shots of the 2012 uniform, nothing on this years yet.
imgur.com/a/xMraa

Open to artist ideas as usual.

I'd like to request Etna having a reaction similar to in To love Ru as my SI touches or grabs her tail.
Alternatively, my SI drying Etna's hair/tail after a shower.
SI ref: imgur.com/vNSeZLU
Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything as long as he's happy is perfectly fine, but for a specific idea, It would be fun to see what you think his tanlines would look like after sunbathing in a gakuran. Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like playing games together or eating ice cream i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing him. Have a fun Sunday and good luck!

Requesting something cute and non-lewd of my daughteru.

BWAKA!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
•competing in or participating in the Rio Olympics. Maybe gymnastics, beach volleyball, swimming, archery, or lighting the torch.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

crap

Requesting Natsume in a moral dilemma with an angel and devil version of herself on her shoulders preferably looking very confused, anything else is also cool

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras joyfully linking arms.

Requesting Watashi wearing some casual clothes. Alternatively, her wearing a night gown like imgur.com/nEEtU83, or a nice dress with heels and elbow-length gloves. Anything else cute or sexy is appreciated as well, of course.
Or, a more lewd idea, her going bottomless, but in a position where you can't see any naughty bits. Some ideas/examples here: i.imgur.com/ulXsneb.png

I will join the theme in the name of the Olympic spirit, requesting my lovely Noriko getting awarded a gold medal, after winning the volleyball competition.

Alternatively, just Noriko enjoying the summer weather, wearing a cute sundress.

But anything cute, and summer related, would be much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma.
-Holding the dragonslayer spear imgur.com/a/66GsD
-Loli Akeno wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
Or anything else would be fine
Anything SI related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Crona drawn in the (SE) manga's old artstyle. Saying/doing something cute, maybe even wearing casual clothes, etc. Slight "creepycute" would be fine too, along the lines of the image/s on the bottom-right of my ref - but nothing too grotesque please, if you choose to go for that.

Alternately, Crona and my SI relaxing on a beanbag chair together. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything cute/cool would also be appreciated. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.
Anything else would be nice too like spats + sports top.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed Ibuki with her piercings. a.pomf.cat/juehen.png

Requesting my Wanko wearing anything with a midriff or trying a cutelewd/lewd bikini, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

Requesting Akame wearing a tight girly dress.
Or Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from8 Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

I'd normally be requesting Ionasal here, but seeing as put a WIP in the last thread I'll just make this an anchor post instead. List of requests here anyway just in case:

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG
• headpatting or hugging user, anything cute is welcome like this for example i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
• Wearing Nagito Komaeda's outfit or this Monokuma hoodie imgur.com/a/hvNbY

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. E.g. participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine. (Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing, or receiving a gold medal for her performance.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting my lovely Inori drying off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Heyo, WWD.
Since some regions in Japan celebrated the Tanabata festival last week, I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing a yukata. It'd be nice if she were to be either eating a candy apple or smiling while she holds a goldfish in a bag that I won her as a prize.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Finished it as soon as the last thread hit limit

Hope you like

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Shoutaro Kaneda from Akira. With his bike or lazer gun would be amazing but I understand it's a bit much to ask for. Something drawn in an older style 80s/90s would be cool as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/loFto

Alternatively a joint request with Mai Kawakami involving a redraw of this i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png since these are their seiyuu.

Or playing with a Totodile i.imgur.com/MYLR0WE.jpg

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Lev in swim trunks relaxing on a pizza slice float, please. imgur.com/a/IxGUi
Sipping juice, smug face and sunglasses optional.

Alternatively, I'd like to see him wearing a kind of sloppy-looking flower crown on his head and assuring me that he loves it.

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Afternoon everyone, i'd like to request my dear Haqua! Anything would be absolutely great to see, but if something specific is preferred, i'd love to see her in a formal dress or perhaps swimwear for the summer. Thanks!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting my waifu wearing Scathach's new swimsuit design from the FGO summer event. Specifically with the words Code-Cast Steal in the back and with her pointing at the viewer
imgur.com/a/gFIbr

Alternatively, requesting a backshot of her in a competition/school swimsuit adjusting the bottom.
imgur.com/a/97mTh

Inspired from New Game, requesting my waifu in her pajama shorts like "that" scene.
i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg

Lastly, for Chef's Appreciation Day on Sunday, requesting her leaning forward wearing a thin apron and nothing else.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

>With her Right side hair style unbraided

>a Hyper cute/lewd maid outfit

>Napping

>Training hard with her sword

>a combination of selections above that may or may not mesh

have a wonderfully productive weekend drawfriends and thanks bunchies~

Requesting bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean

anything else cute is fine too

really cute, hope you continue to do more.
OR might take a bit to respond.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a nurse.

Requesting Birdy drawn in Darkest Dungeon style art, dressed as either Highway man, Man-At-Arms, or Bounty Hunter, alternatively can draw her sitting at a bonfire with other waifu or just by herself, or brandishing her weapon, or covered in blood after a battle.
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or drawn with Gurren Lagann art style
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg

Or holding our small child asking it to say "mama" similar to this page, crying tears of joy.
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png

Or a joint request with Risty ( )
, in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you!

Hello WWD

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing more of the BIG silly[/spoiler] HAT seen here: a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg (embed)

Anything else is fine too.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Kiririn dressed in Junko's outfit here (possible spoilers for DR3?): imgur.com/a/1IX6y

Alternatively requesting Kirino with Kobori, considering Comiket will be starting on the 12th, → → shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Or her in a Pokémon setting, looking cool with a "Gyarudos," which would just be a Gyarados with bright lipstick, blush, and fake eyelashes on.

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated! No lewd, please. Have a great weekend!

Requesting Haruhi playing beach volleyball or using a cheongsam. Although anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

PLEASE do more! Super cute

I need to stop fucking up the spoilers, holy hell.

Requesting Rukia dressed in a kigurumi of any of these pokemon and playing happily with the pokemon that matches her outfit (such as dressed as a Stunky and playing with a Stunky)
refs for pokemon: imgur.com/a/700pN
refs of Rukia: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Kigurumi reference is pic

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Sicily von Claude being as deredere as possible. There's not any fan art of her, so even just a quick sketch would be very much appreciated!

Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone been having a nice week.
With Comiket this weekend requesting my dear Ivis attending the event while doing one of the following:
-Being embarrassed while reading doujinshi.
-Shopping around while carrying around bags of merchandise.
-Eating a Popsicle and tugging at her clothes while fanning herself due to the heat.
-Ivis and my SI in front of the iconic convention building
But if course, I am alright with anything cute of her.

Reference for SI:
imgur.com/a/8ss6z

Thank you to whoever does this request, it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Ctrl S

Requesting Hibiki as a cat or dog girl.

Requesting my love Yuu watching a meteor shower on a clear night sky, or sharing her soft scarf with Maka Albarn [ref: ] Potential scarf sharing ideas: [imgur.com/a/8cro4]
Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Just saved a notepad doc for copy and paste now.

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
Something like to the next image (never give up)
Here's the image:
imgur.com/a/S1nbw
Or something birthday related, since my Birthday is the next thursday

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

I would love to request my cute little devil Karen Shirogane in a pajama please. Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Also as joint request with Rias and Akeno together posing and showing off thier wings

Have a nice weekend all

Requesting a blushing Sawyer, having lewd thoughts, like this:
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png

Or her in an outfit like Lilith Aensland from Darkstalkers:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57654634
(except in her own color scheme, rather than Lilith's)

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

baka

This is adorable, both Shion and Kobeni look incredibly cute. I love her expression, her winking at me made my heart skip a beat and those thighs of hers are perfect and really appealing. You did a fantastic job on this, the soft colors, how happy they both look, make this a beautiful picture.

Thank you very much for drawing this it was a wonderful surprise to wake up to, Kobeni and Shion look great posing together. I hope you have a great rest of the weekend and thank you again!

I clicked cancel, but it went through anyway.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:
-Wearing one of these sweaters please. Any color is fine.
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-Wearing any of these outfits from Agarest.
imgur.com/a/RuqGU

-Wearing a t-shirt with one of these bands on it.
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

-doing any JoJo pose

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu enjoying summer wearing a miko swimsuit ( skirt bikini or sukumizu) playing with the sand or something cute in the beach

Alternatively cosplaying the pokegirl from pokemon GO surrounded by fire type pokemon

As always anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazig weekend

Requesting Mai Kawakami (in her yukata and her hair styled as in the pictures on the right) eating a chocolate dipped banana. Anything cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Or as a joint request with Kousaka Kyousuke involving a redraw of this i.imgur.com/pgc4RsX.png

Requesting Umiko!

>the mad dash to the cancel button the moment you know you fucked up

We all know the cancel button is fuckin busted

Seasonalfag warning.

>tfw you hit send on a post saying someone's waifu/husbando is cute, or you got something for them
>while also uploading a ref of your waifu for your request

That sailor outfit is really cute, sunset is really good too! Request them more, and whats the blue one?