PUUUUUUTIN!!!

The only reason you bigots voted for Drumpf is because you were tricked into it by Facebook ads planted by Russian operatives

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally, somebody with a brain.
Why don’t you take your head out of your ass for a second and actually think for yourself; was this “Trump,” you voted for really a populist, a man of the people, or was he something else entirely? A Russian puppet, bred straight from the underground labs of Moscow, designed to undermine our democracy and give Vladimir Putin full control of our country.
You really are delusional, aren’t you? This is who you’ve elected, and because of it, you have doomed us all. Hope you like vodka, because soon it’s all we’ll be drinking.

Russia only pays 11k per year to shitpost? I wonder how much Shareblue shills make annually.

Haha you pussies are bitches op suck more cocks as well as poster above me

Even Zuckerfucker had to admit that was a lie.

Damn it user! This is what you get when you miss the online Soros Troll meetings.

but I don't have a facebook?

30k plus benefits
we are not all paid the same

>$2M dollars of Russian money ended the Clinton dynasty

Top kek, Jeb spent a billion to not even be the nominee. Only a brainlet would think for a second Russia had any influence on the election

Damn, that sounds pretty comfy tbqh.

>he doesn't know it was the DNC who colluded with Russia, not his orange straw man
kys
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

SHIEEEETTT, and I did it for free???

Also, the most concrete evidence I've seen of "Russian Meddling" was Russia buying ads for BLM. So that sounds like a leftist problem to me

>The only reason you bigots voted for Drumpf is because you were tricked into it by Facebook ads
>tricked into it by Facebook ads
>Facebook ads
>Facebook
You're aware that nobody here on Sup Forums genuinely goes to Kikebook, right?

Meanwhile, actual evidence of Russian collusion between Obama administration and Clinton's was released today.

Yes those clever Russians thought up "Build the wall", "Bring all the jobs back", and "No more useless foreign wars" that secured most of the Republican votes and a nice chunk of Democrat votes too. Those cunning bastards!

this, I get a dollar per (You) on Sup Forums and half that on the other boards.

And it was the Russians who pushed the idea that political correctness was out of control, and that free speech was under threat
>cunning bastards indeed

Im canadian and would have voted for trump. Only retards would have voted for Hillary.

You dont need to pop some propaganda news to justify that everyone is not thinking like you.

Hillary is a fucking retard, Trump is getting shit done.

I-I use it...

Where do I sign up?

Hillary had about 2 billion in resources.

Again with the condescending lies manipulation. This is the real reason you lost

>90 russki shitposters single handedly brought trump to power

>this is what democraps , boomers , cuckservatives and normies literally believe

ahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

you're getting robbed, shit post contractors for the alphabet agencies make twice that

t. moot's buttbuddy

oh ok

they "forgot" to mention correct the record, which actually is a real entity and not some construct of DNC's vivid imagination.

I'm genuinely curious why you reply to shill threads. More importantly, I'd like to know how you are so fucking stupid to give the OP a you when the fucking OP will never see it.

Please explain this behavior. If you're dumb, and didn't know, simply say that and maybe I can help.

I've never used facebook nor has my wife, parents or relatives and we all voted Trump and will ONLY vote for men named Trump in the future

MY PUSSY HURTS!!!!!

The only reason I voted Trump was because you stupid fucks manipulated him into being the Republican candidate thinking it would be a sure win for Hillary.

I dont even have a facebook account.

Did you say 2.3 trillion??? Nope haven't found it in the pentagon books yet, still looking op.

Q: How did Trump become President?

A: (describe clickbait marketing 101)

Lolkekhah

Yeah, I wouldn't vote for a democrat if they were the only choice.

2.3million? lol that's pocket money really

We did for the lulz and it's spectacular. 7 More years, bitches!

>tfw Sup Forums is just a proxy war of shit posting by various alphabet agencies around the world

this is the real redpill

Obviously sliding fr this

Wait until you find out how much the US spends on election influence in other countries.

Just a paltry sum, like the """small""" loan that only amounted to allowing the next Hitler to rise to power. Face it humpty drumpfys, your orange ape is working for the enemy.

>because you were tricked
So Hillary wasn't really running for president?

You are literally saying he’s a fucking business genius.

>the burgers know

SHUT

IT

DOWN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i voted for drumpf because i hate mexicans and muslims and blacks and love being white. i don't mind rich people screwing me over because they're rich and thus better than me. i believe in natural law regardless of how naive it is.

RUSSIAN RESET!

How else can you explain how you will just "be on better terms" with Russia if you get elected?

sorry dont have FB

>you were tricked

What is your evidence?

You mean the liberal agenda is so pathetic it took less than $3million to completely derail them?

ya I geuss so.

fun fact. I've probably logged into facebook 5 times in the last 8 years. Definitely not once since primary season 2015.

2.3 million??? whoaaa
how much did Clinton spend on her campaign again?

>thread full of "i-ts nothing, ignore this, good goy"
When it comes to Russia you can just call Sup Forums the cuck.