Why is Britain selling itself?

Why is Britain selling itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/mayor/boris-johnson-orders-fire-crews-to-help-qatar-world-cup-10388796.html
londonlovesbusiness.com/property/commercial-property/lord-sugar-sells-burberrys-old-hq-to-qataris-for-65m/10572.article
twitter.com/AnonBabble

help

you're doing this to yourself Edward

All the smart ones have already bailed.

That ship is sinking fasttttt.

You chose this path.

How can we help?

Legitimate question. You Brits annoy me, but you’re not nearly as bad as dealing with Islamic followers.

I spent a year in Iraq, I’d hate to see your country resemble that hellhole.

standard.co.uk/news/mayor/boris-johnson-orders-fire-crews-to-help-qatar-world-cup-10388796.html

londonlovesbusiness.com/property/commercial-property/lord-sugar-sells-burberrys-old-hq-to-qataris-for-65m/10572.article

heeelppp.

That kind of response and thinking will make all of Europe resemble some hellish Dystopia.

The European rivalries can continue after the Islamic threat is dealt with.

Pretty much every major European city will look like this.

The Crown ultimately owns everything and everyone else leases from them.

It's a fair and free market goyim, bow pay me €500,000/yr to live in a box while we simultaneously cut wages. My business need to stay competitive you know.

I have to say it, yes I’m going to be that American saying “muh guns” but this is why Americans refuse to give up our firearms. If it became so evident that we were being taken over and our way of life was directly threatened, we can resort to violent very quickly.

You guys have to deal with the huge logistical issue of stealing weapons and ammo if you ever wanted to actually fight back with real force.

dad you two?

lmao

>Last month, a study by big data company GeoPhy found that Qatar-based entities currently own 34% of the top 15 most expensive skyscrapers in London whereas UK companies own just 21%.

Back in 2004 all the top 15 London skyscrapers were owned by UK companies.

>In January 2015, Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund, along with Canadian developers Brookfield Properties, won the bid to buy London’s Canary Wharf for a cool £2.6bn.

>Sainsbury’s: 26% owned by Qatar

>The Shard: 95% owned by Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund

We're finished lads. Let us die.

It's too late now. The nails have been hammered into our coffin. Just awaiting the long, cold sleep now.

Sorry, you are on your own on this one, chap.

The Jews literally have their own city within London with a Jewish "police" force enforcing Jewish customs. You'll never hear T_D faggots call them out though, only Muslims.

>every European city
ALL of Europe.

DONT FUCKING LAUGH AT US YOU'LL BE NEXT YOU'LL SEE.

YOU WAIT TILL THEY START FUNDING 'DIVERSITY' AND PRO ISLAM PROGRAMMES IN YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU GET TO WATCH ALL THE LIBERALS LAP IT UP.

Shomrim to the left of me.
Sharia on the right.
Here I am.

Well the london mayor is Sadiq Khan, a hoji who thinks islam has no faults so that could be an indication

They don't actually own anything, in fact two opposition leaders have already threatened to seize everything that non domiciles have.

Even recently Corbyn threatened it, it's partly why he's popular. Any property/land you buy in this country you don't actually own it, that applies to all. There are some exceptions but yeah, these streets/houses etc can all be seized by the state.

It's money laundering and the thinking that their cash will be protected in property when really what is happening is that another bubble is forming and it's going to pop and they will lose more than they've spent. They are essentially being jew'd and the kicker is as I've said before, they don't own any of it.

How about you focus on your own shithole country which is owned by the Chinese, Saudis and Jews Mr.56% face. The last time you "helped" us you robbed the British Empire

Because parliament is set to move out of London to a brand new building in a more secure central location.

parted and parceled out

Come to toothpaste land or move to a wet and cold place where Muslims dont go, like Scotland or ireland

> Silent generation (fought in WWII) have lots of babies. These babies are the baby boomers
> Baby boomers are spoilt, lazy, materialistic, feminist etc and don't have enough children
> Normally, if a generation doesn't have enough children, wealth is transferred from the wealthy down to the worker, as there is a shortage of workers, causing wages to go up. This reduces inequality
> But instead, baby boomers decided to (1) import lots of cheap migrant labour, and also over the last 60 yrs globalism has exploded, along with technology, so they import cheap products
> Baby boomer's children (Gen X / millenials) are not needed by boomers, aren't employed by them, and so don't have the money to buy property
> On top of this, baby boomers are printing money (low interest rates from central banks) to pay for the public services that are unaffordable, dysgenics from welfare state, etc
> Low interest rates = nothing to invest in = property as a store of value, property prices rise
> Rich Saudis can afford properties that natives can't, many such similar examples

But, good news:
> It will all come crashing down because immigrants aren't as smart, moral, or competent as baby boomers had hoped, social friction increasing
> London is basically a few rich people at the centre, funding a massive parasitical population (not just unemployed, but the low paid who exist in london to serve the rich)
> This is completely unsustainable in every way imaginable, if Labour carry on with their council-houses-for-votes in London, it will become the next Detroit

That mayor has no say in the area of London with the prime real estate. Learn that there are two London's in existence, each has their own mayor and set of laws.

Hi Trudeau can you give me some money please? I have a failing aerospace business and I want cash.

>Scotland
>Ireland
>No Muslims
user I.... The only place out of England, Scotland and Ireland that has no Muslims would be Wales. And you Dutch have a muzzy problem, sort it out.

>It's too late now. The nails have been hammered into our coffin. Just awaiting the long, cold sleep now.

If you really, truly believe that, become an American citizen. Abandon ship. A tactical retreat is not fleeing, it’s falling back to a better position where you’re certain you can win in an actual engagement. You’ll retake your land again, one day. But you need firearms to do so.

Don’t be some cuck who has “accepted his fate” and is just waiting to be murdered by the angry Islamic mob. If you disagree with my advice here (yes, this is my actual, unfilitered advice for all Europeans) then you deserve to fall, and your genetic lineage dies with you. You have options here, user.

Remember, once upon a time, your Anglo-Saxon ancestors left their land for a better place. Perhaps it’s time again.

Oh the fight is coming. Civil war is decades away, maybe sooner, but at least we can fight. What can you do?

Judging by your harshness and anger, it seems to me that you know I am at least partially right in my statements. I don’t hate you Brits!

So are you, kuffar

London is barely British anymore, let that ship sink.

Hahaha wh*Teboiz getting thrown out of their own country. Your time's up whitey

Make me your hijabi wife pls

ooga booga

Go get Tyrone another drink cracker

why do you hate capitalism?

Mayor of London is Muslim and most office space ia owned by Gulf Muslims and there are laws against ''Islamophobia''.
London had 3 terror attacks in one mouth.

London is the most multicultural city in Europe and one of the most in the world.

You are right but the Germans have every reich to say I TOLD YOU SO.

You were saying????

Well the good thing is that when RaHoWa kicks off the brits still have the money and can just seize the land

They can't keep getting away with it.