So is this basically a Saber with tits and ass?

So is this basically a Saber with tits and ass?

And a personality.

No that's LArturia

and lewd and a bit crazy but yes and she's better for it

And a personality

no this

No.

No, that's a just filthy whore.

And with a fixation on the color red.

Charber.

It's Nasu's original personality for Alexander put on genderbent Nero instead because he was very satisfied with Urobuchi's version.

What is this?

I love my waifu!

F U C K
U
C
K
SABER

Rude.

In the ass.

Shirou and Rin both fucked Saber.

It's a "what if" Arturia had she wielded Rhongomyniad as her main weapon instead of Excalibur/Caliburn. She's old because the swords/scabbard are what is keeping her eternally in the body of a 15 year old.

Posting superior version.

She's Gil in Saber's body. She's kinda nuts and way better than boring ass Saber

So basically my dumb fanfiction where if Arturia had grown normally she would have become a Titty monster is true? Oh god this is fucking gold, I am sad I wasn't here for the shitposting this might have caused.

She's not really that much like Gilgamesh. Nero is is a lot more compassionate.

She makes Nero look like an Oppai loli.

She's best girl!

Umu!

Nero is the boastiest.

No. She's a Saber that's shorter, has tits and ass, and is Gilgamesh in female form, also likes sex and creating harems of beautiful men and women. It's actually much easier to categorize her as femGil.

Gilgamesh not tainted by the mud is a lot more compassionate too. But just like Gilgamesh, she gets in trouble with people because of how egoistic they can be.

UMU
M
U

I like Saber Nero more than Saber Vanilla. Though I have to say Lancer Seibah is kind of worse than Gilgamesh personality-wise.

Why does she looks exactly like normal Saber?

To ride off Artoria's success

It's trash.
Ignore it.

There have been theories about it.
Nero lived several generations before Arthuria did (first half of 100 AD vs 400 AD to 500 AD). It's possible that Arthuria was a descendant from her bastards, since one of her loves is having a harem.

Saber Vanilla is sooo boring.

Sometimes too much waifubaiting can backfire. Saber Vanilla is this moralfag, proud, fiercely protective and loyal badass waifu with tragic backstory that's actually fuwafuwa on the inside, and what do you know she had to suck your dick to replenish her mana. It's an otaku fantasy bait to the T and I kinda cringe thinking of the whole setup in retrospect.

Nero on the other hand had hilarious hijinks and personality

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.

Still not translated

>hilarious hijinks
You think that make her a good character?

You're more cringe worthy.

She had bigger tiddies, more confidence, knows what ""fun"" is, have more personality, can bant back, likes music/art, have equally tragic backstory, and don't have entanglement of "muh purest of the pure virgin waifu who I need to fuck to replenish her mana."

She's pretty much superior Artoria

Fuck off with your artificial dichotomy. Liking one character doesn't mean hating the other.

> It's possible that Arthuria was a descendant from her bastards

Nah despite countless orgy Nero never given birth. She's pure. Unless she grew futa dicks and starts fucking her christian sex slaves

First post best post.

Gil was never tainted by the mud. That's explicitly stated several times.

He's more of an ass due to the time period. He hates how humanity has become and lacks in "soul worth", hence why he wants to make the world go back to the Age of Heroes by wiping out the weak, so only the strong survive. Very ironically, Shirou is exactly what he wants.

In Fate/Extra this is explained, and since it's just a matrix, he is isn't that much of an ass and only holds dislike towards BB.

All Sabers are the best Sabers.

except Gawain

No, we don't know if she gave birth or not. That's what bastards normally are even during those times.

mai waifu...gonna get pregnant...by yours truly.

>what he wants are weaklings you job to that are supported by others during your fight where you don't even don your Excali-slash blocking armor
Somehow, I don't think so. The people he wanted are people like Arturia and Iskander.

What's Majin Saber's story in FGO?

isn't that like you know incest?

She's not in FGO. They had an event with Nobu and Okita so it's possible she'll show up in a future event at some point.

I'm not really a fan of Gawain, but royalty can really just hide away for a while then give birth when contraception doesn't work.

>all this Umu after I last bumped the thread
Glorious.

>So is this basically a Saber with tits and ass?

Nope, pic related is a Saber with tits and ass.

Why is her dress see through? What's the purpose? What kind of see through dress material are available during Roman era?

No. This one is

She's not actually 'fuwafuwa' on the inside.
Shirou just makes her act that way because she loves him.
Nero on the other hand, is a generic 'genki genki' bitch.
Worst girl.

Roman clothes during her era weren't all that conservative. I believe at some point, some Senators were actually angry at how see through clothes were, I believe because the imported silk from Eastern Eurasia got to levels of see through.

She is an attention-seeking slut. She wants your notice almost as much as your penis.

It's not see through. She's letting people see~

So if this is Nero, why haven't we seen Clau-Clau-Claudius yet?

Nothing wrong with showing off your beauty.

Nice and cool~

Not at all.

The spear literally makes her tits grow, she's still the same besides that.

Gawain a Best.

No. That was a joke entry in her old Alter profile. They even adjusted the height of the old Alter profile to show that she's taller. It was probably like that to avoid spoilers.

>The spear literally makes her tits grow
That was just a joke in Alter's profile.
>she's still the same besides that.
Her personality did change, though not nearly as much as the goddess version of her. She simply a bit more mature, both in body and personality.

My emperor is just the best. Isn't she just the best? I love her so much.

How hard would you sex Nero anons?

Yes she is my fellow citizen.

I would rub my body against hers for hours

>Search "bbc"
>no results
Cmon Sup Forums thats the only reason saber is best.

Piss loli a shit

What else would you do?

I would berry my dick so far in her ass.
Whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur.

Lots.

Tell me. Go on. There is no shame in discussing making love to the best Saber.

>no shame in screwing STD ridden Whore of Babylon

Fingering, licking, sucking, friction marks on the crotches, lipstick on strategic places

I'm no good at writing erotica

Are you a girl?

Yes

>that new Nero fig in a red bikini
>mfw

Would you rub nipples together while kissing her neck and fingering her?

That does sound rather nice, I'd love to do that to Nero

I'd love to rub my tongue atound them and flick them with it. Stroke her shouders sensually, massage her well toned butt. Stroke her hair, hold her hips while we lock lips. Take turns locking legs in a tangled mess of flesh. Kiss her belly working downwards to eating her out and tasting her sweet juices and breathing her odor in.

I get too embarrassed writing lewd things

But at least you have some ideas for later perhaps? Lewd and Nero is good. Lewd Nero is a beautiful Nero.

Go fuck your boy-toy master, Gaywain.

He wants people who are strong, although he doesn't like shirou personally, shirou would probably be one of the few to survive after he 'cleansed' the world

How is Nero's backstory represent in the fate series do they display him as a tyrant or actualy compassionate?

She loved her people, but had no lover, was alone and misunderstood. Art was her true calling, she always wanted to get married. A fair emperor, who went rather nutty from just not being understood. She did force her fetishes and whims on her people and indulged in harems and what not. She burned herself out giving all of her love to her people, and got betrayed in the end. She says she saw it coming, but was probably just too depressed. She hated no one. It's touching really. I think Nasu handled her really well.

Anyone have a pic of all Seibas, you know mordred, nero and jeanne and arthur and shit.