Based CA

>thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/355806-california-first-state-to-legally-recognize-third-gender-option

I’m a transgender woman and I support this. Hopefully all 50 states follow their example.

KYS faggot OP

xD u sure trolled us lmao wow

>first post
>not tits or gtfo
tits or gtfo you degenerate kikeworshipper

Well I’ve only been on hrt for three weeks so they are not very developed yet.

i'll be the judge of that

I can never figure out when someone says they are a transgender woman, are they a cunt deciding to be a dick or vice versa.

Anyway, hope you find a cure to your mental illness and avoid the 40percent.

I'm conflicted; If we let the state die, every last one of them will move to Heartland America... but if we keep them alive we're just going to see more cancer... What is the right move here?

I'm a transwoman and OP is a faggot. There is no third gender. There is no fourth gender. There's two genders. Two.

Dick deciding to be a cunt.

I did find a cure to my mental illnesses. I’m medicated for my depression/bipolar disorder/ptsd/anxiety and I’m medically transitioning to cure my gender dysphoria.

They are already moving in droves to Heartland America. Best move is to build a wall and kick them out.

>only three
UH, EXCUSE ME?

Just fucking nuke us
t.Californian

Actually I learned at a gender conference last weekend that there are 64 genders.

Soooo you’re a MAN? Fucking nufag, seek help.
This is the final push we needed to finally push Cali into the Pacific.

What's it like to be mentally unstable and completely retarded

Hopefully they keep moving here to Texas so it gets better here for us where I am.

Was that Gender Conference actually just the dropdown menu on your facebook profile?

>third gender option
For god's sake what's wrong with all those transtesticles?

Stop clogging Sup Forums asshole

Mental illness is not a gender

Achterally

It’s not going to work, I promise. You might not see it for months or even years, but eventually you’ll come to the sudden and finite realization that changing your preassigned gender wasn’t what you thought it would be and you’ll either kys or try to go back.
Whoever is advising you in the mental health system is failing you miserably.

No it was a two day conference at the University of Houston for trans and gender non conforming individuals.

lmao

No I won’t.

>Whoever is advising you in the mental health system is failing you miserably

My gender therapist has helped me so much and so have the other mental health professionals I’ve seen.

That’s not a gender conference, that’s a delusion conference.

>Hopefully all 50 states become retarded

Hopefully not

Thats not a cure, that is treatment, very retarded treatment.
Its like pandering to the delusions of a schizophrenic and calling it treatment.

More fires.

Honestly there are no men in California. So it's still jjust 2 genders -- woman and quasi-woman.

We’ll soon see, won’t we...... your ‘ clinician’ is blowing smoke up your ass because you’re a fucking meal ticket, derp. Look hard enough and you’ll find an expert that will tell you exactly what you want to hear.
Doing this shit to a newborn should be classified as child abuse. Science is science, and no amount of hoping and praying is going to change chromosomes from an x to a y.

Chromosomes determine your sex. Not your gender.

not accepting your child’s gender identity should be considered child abuse like in Canada

just send the death quads, i dont know one single person in this faggy state would ever utter the words white pride outside of jail
pleanty of good white people, just all of them shirk at natures eternal truth
here in the valley its better aslong as you stick to farm/ag types

>Chromosomes determine your sex. Not your gender.
Implying that the two are separate is definitely considered dysphoric as well as dysfunctional.
Maybe seek better help, degenerate. At least you’re in the right state.