youtu.be/LGcaNY5eBWw
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=A5XbDXQfnqk
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember hanging in my dorm room watching it. Walked around campus that day to all the Hillary signs and hats. The degenerates were all happy and laughing. I went to get dinner before the results starting coming in and I walked past a crowd of about 15 hillbots standing in the rain super happy and celebrating already. I got back to the dorm and turned on the streams. Watching state after state turn red was bliss. I remember walking to the restroom and hearing the faggots on my floor screaming and crying about “WERE GONNA ALL DIE”. I stayed awake till the man himself came out “sorry to keep your waiting folks, complicated business”

The next day my professors cancelled classes and sent emails about waves of hate that would be experienced on campus in the coming days.

All I can think about is that crowd of Hillbots being soaking wet from the rain, then adding their tears to that.

Who is this bugman in OP pic? Also

>Apologise to all your friends that aren't white
>Implying

>be bong
>feeling ill with a cold
>wrap up in a sleeping bag and put on a stream of Fox News
>Have a few shots of vodka, hoping the alcohol will help me sleep
>looking like Clinton will win
>drink more vodka
>results start coming in
>Trump is doing well
>drink more vodka
>Trump wins Florida
>check Sup Forums and plebbit
>the mood has shifted completely
>it's just like brexit night after Sunderland
>no longer feel ill, too excited for that shit
>go outside for a smoke
>raining but don't care
>my socks get soaked and cig extinguished by the rain
>the damp air smells fantastic
>go back to my room
>watch more results come in
>get text from my mum as Trump is closing in on Pennsylvania
>"OMG does this mean he's won?"
>head downstairs
>watch with my parents as Podesta makes his speech
>make a cup of coffee
>Pennsylvania is finally called
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>watch Trump's victory speech
>too much adrenaline to sleep
>find myself randomly laughing throughout the day
>life is good

The candles in my shrine to Kek burned bright from noon until the victory speech, and not once did I doubt.

I don't think I've ever been more smug and comfy than that night, sitting and laughing at the confusion, the desperation, the anger, the fear.

sounds great

Comfy

I watched the Young Turks and posted swastikas on their youtube chat.

youtu.be/LGcaNY5eBWw

KEK

also watched it in my dorm. I actually kept a journal and wrote down a great entry as soon as it was apparent he'd win. I was also completely fucked on a bottle of boones farm.

>that clean fall

If anyone here has screencaps of pol and plebbit/facebook/twitter/tumblr etc etc of hillbots freaking out, PLEASE post it.

>hard mode: before & after hillbot posts

>EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES

>cis-het

I thought it was cis-net?

Anyway, I hope this guy is dead.

I love this.

I love how these people think they are going to be put up to a firing squad just for liking Hillary.

Oh wow, that's funny to think about. So much of the media still venerates her but her place in history is beside Bob Dole and John Kerry.

Cis male heterosexual

thanks based bongbro--good vibes to you and yours. I was living in NYC when Brexit went through having a smoke on the fire escape in the rain watching all the Nigel threads that night; hype as I've ever been. The media treated you guys just like they treated us.

Who knew the ceiling on comfy was so high

I remember walking into my cucked place of work and everyone was sad. I dabbed so hard.

Need
>before
&
>after
people!

>yfw Pennsylvania goes red

Don't forget this fucking gem

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

The wife and I sat in the living room watching from the get-go.

She was smug as fuck for a little bit as Clinton held a minor lead in EC votes but then shit started to shift. By the end of the night, she was in shock and I was cheering. I lit a joint to celebrate and she was glued to her phone to bitch with the rest of her liberal buddies.

The next day I proposed sex and she said "we're not having sex until your bullshit stops."

I told her "you mean YOU'RE not having sex." The meaning sunk in later that day and she flipped her shit again. Couple days later she apologizes to me and we make up. Since then, she's been flirting with the redpill but her liberal university indoctrination is strong. I figure one more year should have her finally accept the facts.

Uhuru?

This picture of Alex Jones' smug mug just warms my heart every time I see it.

That TYT comparison is always golden.

>The meaning sunk in later that day
walking around wanking it

I think I've watched this at least 10 times.

One more time won't hurt.

I wanted that to happen.

Based leaf. Yes, I just wrote that

feelers are so annoying. I prefer thinking people/reptile brains

Well the good sign is that she was willing to date and marry you in the first place. There aren't many liberals willing to even be in the prolonged presence of someone who disagrees with them politically.

man they still use the same arguments

Goddamn that sounds super comfy.

Tell your wife to get off YOUR bed and go sleep on the couch

It's always such a short 26 minutes

>I told her "you mean YOU'RE not having sex."
sounds like something i'd say. i'm glad my GF is conservative and pretty red pilled. the problem is she doesn't have the same level of conviction i have in my beliefs. she'll call me a nazi, for example, even though she beliefs the same things i do.

she just doesn't like the negative aspects and is probably scared. the real test of our relationship will be if she stands by my side if i'm ever doxed for doing activism out here. i believe she will. she comes from a good family too.

Tbh this is what I looked like election night before Trump was poised to win.

I was a nervous wreck do I took a bunch of gravol and knocked myself out so I could get some sleep. I just wanted to see how it ended.

Woke up and it was like Christmas morning

I bet that cuck numale thinks that the Democrats saved black people from starvation when really their policy since the 60s was engineered to break up the family unit.

Sup Forums banned TMobile IP range so I can't even shit post there so annoying

You see, there's them, and there's us

youtube.com/watch?v=A5XbDXQfnqk

>no women in my life
>no nonwhite friends
>no known people on welfare

Ok what should I do then?

What a grand account of election night. Brings back my memories

Celebrate

The guy from california will "never forgive ohio".

I mean jesus man what does that even mean.

the moment results start coming in is so satisfying

Thread Theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

It was bliss. Next day my teacher and most of the students in one of my classes came in drunk, and I walked in alongside one my buddies wearing a MAGA hat, spread out my arms like the fucking O Cristo Redentor statue, and yelled 'I TOLD YOU SO'.

>taking PoliSci course on American Political Parties
>Professor was a former head of the DNC
>class was almost entirely libdrones
>one openly pro-Trump dude there
>he constantly gets interrupted by this one snooty chick when he tries to talk
>femdrone tells him that there's no chance Trump will win
>day after the election
>come into class
>class starts
>Trumpguy just goes "So how about that election?"
>femdrone slumps in her seat and says "I don't want to talk about it."
>mfw

Fuck, that'd have been bootyful.

GAS GAS GAS

I used to actually like that website (for some reason that triggers people here), but the election last year killed it for me. It just became a full blown sickening leftist hugbox

I recall when the polls were being called, some retarded news agency claimed my state was turning blue. Everyone started to get worried as the news kept pushing the "Shes going to win in a landslide" message. And then. The floodgates opened. Best night of my life, ill tell my kids about it.

It's all projection. That's what they want to do to us, so they assume we would do it to them. They're genocidal maniacs, like pol pot, but they're delusional and think they're the good guys.

I remember that night. I watched for a bit, but had work so I had to go sleep, just like on the night of Brexit.

When the first stroke of sunlight hit my eyes, I was jolted awake. When I checked the results, I felt like I did on the night of Brexit: high energy and a beaming smile tearing my lips from ear to ear. It was a particularly moody day at the office even in the UK, yet I stood out.

Oh fuck yeah, I helped in that. I could have beat my meat to the footage of PA turning red.

>Social welfare
>Hard work

No one likes Commiefornia. Everyone is begging for them to succeed. I hope they do it.

My dad is a very slow moving person but apparently he leapt out of bed when my mum told him the Brexit result. I was at uni at the time and I wish I'd been able to celebrate with my parents that day

*secede

I hope they do. We can retake it later.

That is the spirit in him, he knows what is represents.

>Sitting in my chair browsing Sup Forums
>Watching liberals lose their shit as the tides start to turn
>News anchors stuttering their words and having breakdowns
>People getting digits left and right
>Liberal boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums were on full meltdown and damage control
>Had my cat on my lap and under a giant fleece blanket drinking a coffee
>Had a smile on my face that entire night and the entire day after

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

This song only made it better, I was almost sad later that week when it was all over.

Dylan?

We need more wins soon to keep the fire burning. Tucker interviews are good for that.

>Oh fuck yeah, I helped in that

nice work user

I still watch the excellent mashup on youtube

>Living in NYC, going to Columbia
>Mattress Girl used to sit in the cafe on the ground floor of the building I lived in
>Girlfriend went to Harvard, is artist
>All her friends went to Harvard, are artists
>Cocaine all day, self-important libshits
>Her best friend literally writes for Mic
>She knows what I think and is kind enough to never jump down my throat about it, but we have an unspoken agreement that I won't ever do Sup Forums in public
>She asks if I want to come to the bar with all of them for election night
>nah, kiddo, I'll do it at my place, see you after
>Have Irish blood
>Get my buddy on the skype machine and hit the bodega to grab some Tullamore whiskey
>Grab laptop and get under the covers
>Window open, raining
>Sitting in bed bundled chugging whiskey with two dozen pol tabs open, my best and only friend in the world in my headphones
>watch the NYT odometer tick trumpward all night
>Phone is silent
>Drunk as fucc
>Brother is a libshit who literally worked for Obama white house and bought multiple copies of Bernie's book
>Sup Forums on fire
>call brother when NYT tips 50%, his phone is off
>still nothing from the lady
>buddy and I are so cozy, lads. So cozy.
>Running out of whiskey
>It's over, it's fucking over just fucking call Pennsylvania just
>Just call Pennsylvania
>rain coming down
>pattering on the fire escape
>go have a smoke
>come back
>just
>They call Pennsylvania
>Sup Forums on fucking FIRE
>big grin on my face, wrapped up in my blankie
>girlfriend comes home at like 4am
>I'm laying in bed naked
>NEVER COME DOWN trump remix on loop, rattling the windows in my flat
>she is in tears
>naked except for my MAGA hat
>she says
I can't believe you were a part of this
>tell her not to be such a cunt, its almost like she only tolerated my opinion because she thought Trump's win was impossible
I am going to bed
>put the remix in my headphones, hit the city for a night walk
>phoneposting on Sup Forums from a pier in the west village watching the sun rise
lads.

>our watch has ended
fucking faggots the lot
of them

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Ha! Aye lad was brilliant, walking on cloud 9.

BRACE FOR IMPACT

Always love this video

>his wife hasn't adopted his political views
I mean I'm happy for you, but come on.

>Be me.
>Young up-and-comer at my company
>Be in board meeting day before election
>CEO goes around table asking people how they think the election will go.
>be the only one to say Trump victory
>get patronizing comments from board members
>fast forward two days to day after election
>board member whose office is next door to mine literally says “well, looks like we’re all going to die” and genuinely means it.
>mfw I can’t stop laughing
>got hateful looks for at least a month straight
>hindsight, it’s probably because I enthusiastically started talking about election when they all wanted to be solemn
Oh well

Gas gas gas!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

laffo

So fucking glad my wife doesn't give a fuck about politics. Fortunately she doesn't mind if I say nigger now, so at least she's used to me.

>That is the spirit in him, he knows what is represents.
He does. He's an odd fellow though. Openly racist when drunk but he hated Trump for a long time because he was mean to Mexicans. After the election he said he was glad Trump won so he's by far a better man than the vast majority of boomers.

All these months later and I still find myself coming back to this video

>he problem is she doesn't have the same level of conviction i have in my beliefs.

Well yeah she's a woman. Don't expect her to. Just knock her up and she'll have loyalty to her children, that's the best you can hope for.

Eh they got the part about Mike Pence right haha.

HAHAHAHA, PATHETIC.
I'll start by the last step and do nothing else. I can't believe faggots such as these even exist.

>well folks, it's been a long night and been a long -uh- c-campaign
>we can wait a little longer, can't we?
>they're still counting votes and every vote should count!
>some states are too close to call so we're not going to have anything more to say tonight
>listen. listen to me.
YA THINK YA
>everyone should head home
>get some sleep, we'll have more to say tomorrow

JUST

Clinton not being able to make a concession speech must be one of the most embarrassing things in human history

>be me
>don't spend all night waiting for the results because I have to work the next day
>go to sleep saying "it's been funny but I don't think he can really win, 200 electoral votes could still be a good message to the elites"
>wake up, 6am here
>turn on television while making coffee
>go on tg24
>see Trump 250 and something electoral votes
>fuck it too excited
>almost burnt the coffee
>just the time to start having breakfast
>PA is called for Mr Trump and now he is the neo elected president
>realize what just happened
>scream loudly "PORCODIO HA VINTO DAVVERO!"
>my roommates woke up
>told them "fuck off you losers we won as I said"
>never drank that coffee, too much energy
>literally run to uni, a 20 straight minutes run
>high energy for a whole week
God bless Donald Trump

underrated.

It's the propaganda vs natural instinct.