Are women capable of loving men?

Are women capable of loving men?

If not then why bother with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiHHPbJOi5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiHHPbJOi5E

Just find a pure one. There's still a lot of theme out there. Good luck.

No.

no, women only love the utility you provide to them, never you as a person. Once they've extracted all the utility they can from you, they'll toss you like a used tampon. The only reason to bother with them is if you want children, but given all the legal and financial risks associated plus given the state of the world, I'd say it's not worth it.

Can only speak for myself, but it's the opposite with me. I can't seem to "love" women, but my last two gfs fell for me. My current GF said she was crying while I was asleep with her because she was worried I didn't love her as much as she loves me. And I'm not that amazing as a person, I'm 5'9 150lbs and have some acne scars and curly frizzy blond brown hair. I guess my current gf has a bad boy fetish or something and thinks I look like a rockstar or something.

she's a leftist for sure

Attractive women cannot.

My current gf is 5/10 and she loves me because she isn't outgoing and is afraid on dying alone.

Love capability is inverse of attractiveness

Birth control has really fucked them up, maybe irreparably. Don't hate women, hate the doctors and pharmaceutical companies that drove them insane.

This. Unattractive people have had to find a deeper meaning to life, nothing is handed to them.

No.

Women do not love you in the way that you hope or want them to love you. Women do not love men in the same way that men love women.

When a man loves a woman, he loves HER. He loves her physical and spiritual being. He loves her completely. Women do not love in the same way.

Women love the IDEA of you. Women do not love the man, either spiritually or physically. They only love what they think that you are. When the man fails to live up to her expectations, the woman's "love" is fleeting.

No -- they are only in love with the IDEA of being in love.

Women are not capable of love. Their instinct drives them to pick out someone who will ensure security and, in turn, her survival.

Men love femininity which is innocence, submission , child-bearers, wife roles and etc
Women love masculinity which is power, dominance, stability, provider and so on

Both like sex, but when it reaffirms the aspects above.

Today both lack these essential elements: Women are becoming retarded feminists and men are becoming gaming trap lover pillow fuckers

Yes.

But many become corrupted by their own innocence and naivety. Daddy issues, degenerate boys, they ruin a girls view on the world and their self confidence.

A man is everything to a woman, it's us who ruin them.

Which is why men need to be respected as spiritual guides and leaders.

Women cannot lead in spirit, they live in a world of ideals based on perceived emotion, which is apparently more "overpowering" of their logical faculties. Neurotisism is more severe in women generally.

Men seek the domain of being over becoming.

Thanks Evola

Women do love men. For a short period of time, the precise time required to reproduce. Thereafter, the time required for the father to bring the food, shelter and security the mother and the baby do need.
Once the kid is not a toddler anymore, a woman loves another men, for the sake of the pool genes.
They're biologically programmed to have several partners during their lifetime, sequentially ; while men are biologically programmed to inseminate several women almost simultaneously, until each one reaches his own limits.
All the bullshit around men/women in our modern societies turn around this natural fact.
They love men for their genes, then for their support.

>Just find a pure one.

Where can I find a telepath?. If he has a time-machine, so he can check that she doesn`t change in the future, it would be a plus.

Sucker

>Just find a pure one. There's still a lot of theme out there.

ebin bait

>appeal to nature
"Biological programing" is how idiots shift the blame from themselves...

And here has arrived the first roasty.

Women seem to be ruled by the laws of society. What is socially acceptable and desired.
If a loving, loyal, decent, moral, strong woman is encouraged and desired by society then women can become this, and serve it well.
If a slut whore skank ass piece of dog shit with a pussy that reeks of outhouse is encouraged and desired by society, then women can become this, and serve it well.
In either case, they desire to glow in society and be noticed. It's only what society demands of them that makes them what they really become.

Wat?...

I'm saying a whore is a whore, it may be biological programing, but biological programing is irrelevant. You should know better. Literally every religion on the plant warns against being a whore (for both men and women). There is no "I didn't know" excuse.

His appeal to nature was intended to justify the behavior. My argument was that his argument was irrelevant. Biological programming is irrelevant because we aren't animals; we are able to practise self control.

Girls (pre-maternal) will love a man with everything she has, regardless of if he's worth it or not.
A good women ( maternal) will always put men second after her children.
Pathetic loser chics will continue to chase bad men and fail at parenting.

Still, you can't deny we're civilized animals, with deep roots to nature and reproduction.
Nothing to blame from/to anybody by the way.

No, they love your social status and resources

indeed, we're losing our connection to God

Not in the same way men love women. This is the hardest red pill to swallow.

They'll love your kids OP. And your daughters and granddaughters will love you.

It's not like we were told it was going to be on TV, sure, but it makes sense from a natural perspective.

>man up and take care of a parasite that doesn’t actually love you

I’m good thanks

yes can confirm as a grill (no tits so I'm gtfo)

yes and if you disagree you're either retarded, autistic, beta, or a combo of the 3.

Bottom right is my waifu. Stay away

>clueless incels itt

HURR DURR WYMMEN CANT LOVE ONLY MEN CAN

you incels are insufferable.
Women have the utmost undying love not a single incel faggot for his oneitis is capable for , but with one caveat: ONLY FOR CHAD

/thread

Studies have shown, youre going to be in for a bad time