Ranma 1/2 Best Girl

Who was the right choice for Ranma and why was it Ukyo

>Two Rumiko threads going on

Nice.

>Ukyo thread
WELL HELLO THERE.

HELLO TO YOU TOO.

シャンプ is best girl

Just one of the many victims of Genma's scams. She might hsve been one of the first but that doesn't make her special.

Not even in top 5.

How goes it, Ukyofriend?

Yes

I want to eat her okonomiyaki if you know what I mean

Its going great.

Because you're here.

You don't mean...

Good to meet you, dude. Unfortunately, I gotta go. Night shift.

>strong independent woman
>can cook
>can do into business
>most likely will take care of you

Best wife material in Ranma.
Ranma-chan is best for breeding though.

Be safe.

Ranma is the only girl who could share Ranma's obsession with being the best punchmans AND eating AND not belong to a crazy tribe of backwater warriors.

Are you saying he/she should marry him/her-self?

Are you saying Ranma should marry himself?

Ukyo cuz of childhood friends and she was very nurturing to him.

thats what i was asking.

does the anime cover the whole manga ?

Not sure, but reading the manga is better.

No, it doesn't. Not even the movies or OVA finished it like Urusei Yatsura did.

The manga is better. It ran longer compared, but not as long as Inuyasha, since it got better treatment due to funding and popularity of her work.

Ranma deserves at least a final post modern reboot to follow the manga and finish it from beginning to end.

I think a series about the 80's would be nice in this day and age.

Yes. On the upside I'm pretty sure Ranma is the only person who could stand Ranma's ego for extended periods of time.

You're pretty smart user, but not that smart

Is it true Rumiko stole a milkshake from fans?

This is the first I heard of this.

ranma is the best girl

>No, it doesn't. Not even the movies or OVA finished it like Urusei Yatsura did.
The anime filler in later seasons really annoys me sometimes. It's like the writers outright disliked the later manga chapters and didn't want to adapt them. Basically adapting them while annoyed only to ignore them afterwards.

Characters introduced in later chapters rarely appeared in filler and the new techniques, like Hiryu Shotenha or Moko Takabisha were NEVER used in filler episodes (only the movies). It gets even dumber when there are filler episodes all about proving how some big ki blast-type attacks of random filler characters are just tricks somehow.

>I think a series about the 80's would be nice in this day and age.
What? Ranma mostly ran during the 90s (87-96).

I heard this story like 6 years ago in Sup Forums about some fans asking her for an autograph. She said if they buy her a milkshake she'd sign it for them, which they did. She then drank the milkshake and left.

Why? She's rich enough to buy her own milkshake factory and have them delivered by cute traps.

that's just cold.

she also tried to steal 15 milky way bars from a grocery store in los angeles

Best girl coming through.

what was her disability

Realistically only Ryoga was a match for Ranma, since none of the female cast could provide him what he really wanted out of a relationship, and that's someone whose ass he could kick and would stick around.

Ukyo was best girl, though. Just not the right fit for a guy like Ranma.

Lets stop talking about this guys/.

Whoops; I probably thought only of the beginning year and not the duration.

Been doing that a lot with a lot of series I watched over the years.

Hey it's not our fault Rumiko is a giant asshole. Last I checked she was still single, that's probably why.

Did she have to scan them individually because of genderical interfetterence?

"Rich enough" lol clearly you don't understand the work and wages of a mangaka in this day and age. It's almost an ironic oxymoron.

Didn't she ever date anyone over the years? She Probably takes out her dating frustrations on her serialized works. I know she wouldn't hire make assistants so not to get distracted. She could have hired skilled married men at least. So much for diversity I suppose...

>Dragonball Super and Sailor Moon Crystal are both continuations of classic anime series
>Jojo still going strong after four anime adaptions
>Osomatsu-kun, a Showa-era manga was brought into modern times perfectly
>Series like Hell Teacher Nube, Saint Seiya, and others still get spinoffs and continuations, usually by their original authors
>Lupin the 3rd gets a reboot every few years
>Fucking Inuyasha got The Final Act
>Ranma has nothing

she's rich as fuck though

Sup Forums's theory is that she's either a lesbian or one of those rebellious Japanese girls that had hardcore parents and she refuses to marry and vindicate their "girls must marry to be successful" stance.

>I know she wouldn't hire make assistants so not to get distracted.
What is she, a horny teenager?

Pretty sure the most acceptable theory is that she just has an awful personality and at this point she just takes anyone as if they are only coming for the money.

Not exactly rare that female mangaka end up single, or female artists in Japan in general. Very little time for free time to meet new people and not enough motivation to do so once you're invested in your work.

I always thought she was lesbian and a hardcore feminist over the years for some odd reason. She has one of the best creative female designs in the industry compared to the rest of the competition.

I'd say Kouji Kumeta is her biggest competition in female designs since his work has been extremely excellent the past few years.

But on topic, she always came off as a conservative liberal feminist for some odd reason when it came to her. She was definitely a huge 80's person for sure who indulged in that times culture and scene. But for dating, nothing is ever mentioned really.

Im pretty sure shampoo is best girl with her amazing cooking skills, passion and great fighting technique in addition to her 10/10 child baring body and 10/10 face.

She has a team of 4 assistants, all women.

Too bad about her 2/10 personality.

8/10 more like.

In any case, the best girl won so you are all wrong.

yeah, ranma won

>In any case, the best girl won so you are all wrong.
I wish somebody had won at all. Fuck that no-ending.

I'm still 3 volumes away from finishing, but I was under the impression they do marry at the end.

They almost get married, then the other fiancees crash the wedding because Nabiki sold info on the date/time to them. In the ensuing chaos the wedding is ruined and Happosai drinks the drowned boy spring water that they'd gotten for Ranma. Everything is exactly the same as before when all is said and done.

This thread got depressing fast.

She's a natural Genma

I always thought that Nabiki was Rumiko's self-insert

Ryoga!

Man she was very cute when young.

Fantastic taste. She made me feel funny when I was a kid reading the manga.

Also reverse trap Ukyo a best Ukyo.

Does Japan even care about Ranma or is it one of those series that's more popular overseas than in its home country?

>She made me feel funny

In Loli form or healthy form?

Healthy. My love for curvaceous women goes far back, I guess.

>you'll never fuck her in loli form then use her tight vagina because it's a circle to suck your life force out of you and she becomes a titty monster
;_;

I think Ukyo may have given me my love for tomboys.

Not as popular as Urusei Yatsura but more popular than her other works. I mean it's not talked about now like Urusei Yatsura is but back in it's day it was pretty damn popular from what I hear.

No, it was clearly Kodachi. She is clearly the best choice, and the only one who could keep Ranma in line.

You speak the truth friend.

If by in line you mean in a comatose state.

N A B I K I
A
B
I
K
I

How else are you going to do it?

Akane won the Ranmabowl pretty handily.

Just because Ranma was too tsundere to admit it to her face doesn't change that fact.

A crazy girl wanting to beat the crap out of you for something your dad did and then in a flash goes back to loving you after you call her cute once is not "the right choice"

I thought anime had already given me every fetish it could.

>A gold digger who would sell your ass to Kuno for 100 yen.

Nabiki makes me feel things in my pants,

Post more

Pretty sure Nabiki doesn't sell Ranma for that little.

She gets at least a thousand.

>At least a thousand.
Ten bucks...

Yes, and?

You do realize that Nabiki's petty scams are basically pocket change right.

Picture: A very cute couple.

When I said "sell your ass to kuno" I meant you would wake up not knowing where you are, with a sore hole.

Yeah, I got that. I'm just saying Nabiki would at least get a Hamilton out of it.

Hottest girl, aside from adult Hinako.

shampoop is WORST GIRL

Shampoo may be a sociopathic psycho, but she's made for sex basically.

Shitty Crap Garbage taste

So is Akane actually a bad girl ,or is she just boring compared to the other fiances?

Fuck you she and marika and run elsie jewelria are the worst girls in "falling in love"

Neither.

She's a 10/10 QT who was absurdly badly portrayed in a lot of 90s fanfic, which influences most people's opinions of Ranma 1/2 through osmosis to this day.

I think the main issue is that Rumiko clearly prefers to push adaptations of her newer work, rather than classic series. When she retires we might see actual new tv shows based on her old successes.

Is better than the sister of kuno and shampoop

Shampoo's third best.

Why do these feel like they're the same person?

The same posting style, weird misspellings, and hatred of Shampoo?