DAYS 07

Was the referee fucking blind?

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_5_the_referee_en_47411.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paid refs

He's been watching too many Liga games and thinks it's normal.

Aren't they not supposed to stop the match if the person being fouled still has the advantage?

Of course they are. The moment a foul is made the game stops even if the one being fouled scores a goal.

Do you watch football user-san? Refs are always fucking blind, even in the anime world.

Not necessarily, if the ref considers that it is more benefitial to the fouled team he can allow them to finish the play and hand over cards after it is over.

Same thing with a goal, if there's a foul in the area but the ball goes in anyway there's no penalty, the ref awards the goal and then gives the card.

>The moment a foul is made the game stops even if the one being fouled scores a goal.
you what
fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_5_the_referee_en_47411.pdf
>The referee:
>allows play to continue when the team against which an offence has been committed will benefit from such an advantage and penalises the original offence if the anticipated advantage does not ensue at that time

Yes, I thought the same thing.
At least we'll see best girl next week so all is forgiven.

>Mom finally gets introduced

I want to make her walk again.

He was just helping ronaldo to run faster

PURE
U
R
E

how's this show doing in Japan?

How gay is this show?

Dead show, dead thread.
Fujo/10
TL Note: "Fujo" means good friendships between men.

I thought it was going to be gayer after the first episode but it's just the MC being adorably autistic.

Battery is way gayer.

The first episode makes it seem like a gay as fuck show, but it's not extrememly gay.

manager makes me go doki doki

I'm liking this show a lot. Will probably pick up the manga.

Mizuki is my favorite.

These kind of fouling fucks really get me going, whenever we played against a team like this I'd get subbed in on purpose because I had atrocious control and at some point it became my gimmick to injure enemy players that were attempting to injure our forward.

Really liking this show so far.

婦女
Does it really?

It was the weakest episode so far
The opponent team being extra vicious and despicable was pure bad taste, even more with the blind since birth referee
Just to hype Mizuki before the final
Not really a good narrating

If pulling an opponent's shirt is such a problem in football, just require men to play without shirts. Problem solved.

I sincerely root for him.

Next ep looks good. We'll have best girl and apparently Tsukamoto's homolust with the new fuccboi manlet,

a shame this show isn't more popular, I guess it takes a certain kind of person to like soccer and anime

This. Anti-football teams make me sick.

Is this anime as hype as Haikyuu? it seems it only has the fujobait but not the shonen Haikyuu has

haikyuu hype is only thanks to a good soundtrack and animation. This anime doesn't seem too impressive in that department.

But then they would pull their pants, and if we remove that, the underwear, and if we remove that, too, they will be pulling at each other's dicks.

And that's degenerate homosexual behavior.

why? so she can run away?

no budget either

At this rate the final eps will be made with Power Point.

As long as he doesn't end a match with the ball lying directly in front of the goal.

Could be gayer.

>Girl with penis

Very progressive

Did the fag main character get kicked in the jaw whilst in the penalty box? That was definitely a penalty not a corner.

He was just clearing the ball.