IRREFUTABLE PROOF That the Vegas Shooting Guard Jesus Campos Narrative is a COMPLETE SHAM!

See comments

Other urls found in this thread:

spfpa.org/news/spfpa-strong-honoring-our-heros.html
archive.is/BxFDY
spfpa.org/sites/default/files/styles/nivo_main/public/Web GROUP DINNER.jpg?itok=3WPp4-Ia
littlevegaswedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Strip-Wedding-Portraits-Taylored-Photo-Memories012.jpg
littlevegaswedding.com/2013/10/chic-chefs-table-wedding-reception-at-jean-georges-steakhouse-las-vegas/#.WeVwD2hSyUk
vegas.eater.com/2017/7/14/15969768/jean-george-steakhouse-restaurant-remodel-aria-eater-inside
cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ao5Mk-SxB08xlNP4L44vfUshW-U=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8850001/Jean_Georges_Steakhouse_10.jpg
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/76vxbm/irrefutable_proof_that_the_vegas_shooting_guard/?sort=new
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/76wm1e/irrefutible_proof_thread_about_jesus_campos_was/
youtu.be/RJsormyzCQY
twitter.com/BasedOps/status/920342438945918977
gotnews.com/breaking-report-lauraloomer-mandalay-bay-security-guard-jesus-campos-shared-ssn-jesus-quintero/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On this page you'll find the "award ceremony" for Jesus Campos given to him for heroism which supposedly happened on October 10th.
spfpa.org/news/spfpa-strong-honoring-our-heros.html
archive.is/BxFDY
Look at this image specifically:
spfpa.org/sites/default/files/styles/nivo_main/public/Web GROUP DINNER.jpg?itok=3WPp4-Ia
That photo was taken at Jean Georges Steakhouse at the Aria. Notice the texture on the walls. The LCD Panel in the back. The chandelier.
This photo was taken in the same room in 2013.
littlevegaswedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Strip-Wedding-Portraits-Taylored-Photo-Memories012.jpg
littlevegaswedding.com/2013/10/chic-chefs-table-wedding-reception-at-jean-georges-steakhouse-las-vegas/#.WeVwD2hSyUk
Why is this a problem? Because this steakhouse was completely and totally remodeled in July of this year.
vegas.eater.com/2017/7/14/15969768/jean-george-steakhouse-restaurant-remodel-aria-eater-inside
I've looked at hundreds of pictures of this place. There are no traces of the old decor whatsoever and the only area that can possibly be that old room looks absolutely nothing like what it used to.
cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ao5Mk-SxB08xlNP4L44vfUshW-U=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8850001/Jean_Georges_Steakhouse_10.jpg
So tell me, how did Jesus Campos' union have an award ceremony on October 10th in a room that no longer existed as of July this year?

For those of you linking images from the virtual tour on the Aria website. That tour is outdated. The images in the above article about the remodel clearly illustrate this. Look at the outside of the restaurant vs. in the virtual tour.
There are two different Private Dining rooms in the tour. One of them is with the new decor. The other (from the Campos photo) is the old decor. Read the remodel article I linked. "Gone are the outlines of cows that ringed the room, replaced by a lattice pattern on the walls instead. Black and gold metallic chairs and leather-wrapped table tops"
The second room in the tour CLEARLY has the old cow outlines.

FIRST REDDIT THREAD DELETED:reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/76vxbm/irrefutable_proof_that_the_vegas_shooting_guard/?sort=new
SECOND REDDIT THREAD : reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/76wm1e/irrefutible_proof_thread_about_jesus_campos_was/

Bump

Bump this shit.

wut da fook
bummmmmmmpppppp it

Bump

You need to learn what proof in science and mathematics really means. All you did here was prove which room the event was held in. You’re a blathering fallacy

Holy shit user id be locking my doors and loading my gun after dropping infonukes like this

nice work

FBI niggers getting sloppy.

>Jesus Campos Narrative is a COMPLETE SHAM!
Of course it's a sham, it doesn't add up at all.
Campos supposed to be shot in the leg, and ask to call the Police.
That's before the gunner start shooting at the crowd.
On the video almost the whole conversation on the police scanner is about "where is the shooter" with no exact position determined.
Also first shot, on the police radio, was reported after shooting on the crowd started, and people were running to the exit.
youtu.be/RJsormyzCQY

Timeline on the video:
> 10:07:47 First automatic fire (people from the back already running out)
> 10:08:00 First report of shots fired on the police radio
> 10:08:30 "Upstairs. Mandalay Bay. Halfway up. I see the shots coming from Mandalay Bay"
-- not very accurate.
> 10:10:24 "Somebody... Can you tell me where it is coming from?"
-- still confusion where is the shooter, did Hotel not call the police yet, over 4 minutes after someone fired 200 shots in their hallway?
> 10:10:30 "Somewhere in Mandalay Bay. It's at the intersection, almost sounds like. It's that close"
-- still confusion about where exactly the gunman is.
[...]
> 10:11:14 "We're trying to see where the shots are coming from. If anyone can advise if they're coming from Mandalay?"
[...]
> 10:12:20 "It's coming from like the 50 or 60th floor. North of the Mandalay Bay. It's coming out a window"
-- Guestimates the floor, sees shots being fires out a window, still no exact position.
> 10:13:08 "I'm inside the Mandalay Bay on the 31st floor, I can hear the automatic fire coming from... one floor above."
-- first report of position, but room unknown. So full 5 minutes of automatic fire before police knows where the shooter is. Roughly.
[...]
> 10:22:28 "Control. We just spoke with Security at Mandalay Bay. They're saying they have shots fired on 29 and 32nd levels."
-- First time the police spoke to hotel Security? WOW, just fucking WOW.

Someone is lying, or the police fucked up big time, although judging by response time I wouldn't say they did.

hope hes having a drink with the shitloard lahey

bump for truth and justice

Looks the same you fucking dolt.

Bump

Obviously not the same room.

That room has a mirror.

The room the picture was taken has a wall.

Not trying to shill OP, but I really need to see pics of the remodeled private dining room.
They only show 1 of the Private rooms in the Vegas Eater and it's the one with the rectangle/block walls. I just need to see the other one for proof. I can't find poics of it anywhere, the only place I see it is in your linked pictures and on the virtual tour (old one with cows).
I need to see the new one with timestamp proof to really believe it, I'm trying to find other current pictures.

Thanks user. Things are getting more fucky but the minute.

The Deep State is full of dimwitted psychopaths. The worst kind of psychopaths, because no one will prosecute them.
They don't even hide their stupidity.
Burn them all

bump

The goys know

We are being lied to by the authorities.
Colour me surprised.

bump this

bumpin

Any las vegas fags here who can take a trip to this place and do some investigative journalism?

If this is true than the most likely explanation would be that campos was photoshopped in to a photograph that was taken pre july. If you can find the original photograph without campos in it the conspiracy ia blown open.

mummmmmmyyyyyyy gib milky pls

>IRREFUTABLE PROOF
>posts fuzzy, badly cobbled together picture with incorrect/outdated photos
>backs it up with wacky, easily disproven conspiracy theory
You’re either a disinfo shill or a retard

Breaking: Campos shared SSN with another. May be illegal immigrant

twitter.com/BasedOps/status/920342438945918977

We could even do a Kickstarter to fund an user to go have lunch in the Private Dining Room at Jean Georges Steakhouse and take pics in the room *with the black tile pattern,* NOT the private room with the rectangle/block/lights on the walls.
I'm guessing it's expensive but if someone can get in there without raising suspicions they can compare it to the Oct 10 pic.

GotNews : gotnews.com/breaking-report-lauraloomer-mandalay-bay-security-guard-jesus-campos-shared-ssn-jesus-quintero/

I would be looking for quintero if I were you anons.

Good work, user.

Whaaaaaaat!!!!!!

what the hell are you all waiting for?

start emailing CNN and MSNBC!!!

bump

>mfw FBI literally came up with the name Campos to troll us

Bumping for Jesus ((((Campos))))

Am I the only one who wants to tittyfuck this jew bitch?

bump

checked

but not really. they sucked at 9/11 and most other false flags and hoaxes after

In other news the restaurant is scrambling to remodel again.