Trump: "We shouldn't give supplies to puerto rico!"

What a disgusting motherfucker.

you are their president, they have been hit by two major hurricanes. so shut the fuck up and help them without complaining about it so much, this is not the first time Trump hints that the US should stop helping puerto rico

Other urls found in this thread:

truckersnews.com/trucking-bottleneck-stalls-puerto-rico-relief-efforts/
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/us-military-response-harvey-flooding/index.html
businessinsider.com/us-military-hurricane-harvey-2017-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dump Puerto Rico, we can be your new, improved Ricans

military distributing supplies because the monkeys can't distribute aid fairly among their population

Puerto Ricans = worst Ricans

Costa Ricans = Best Ricans

Lets hit YOU with two category 5 hurricanes and then not help you recover. let's see if you will be okay with it

He's right. Not really our military's job. Where are the "fair share" liberals on PR?

Shut the fuck up. Puerto Rico is proving to be the most lazy and useless bunch of people on the entire goddamn planet.

It's been weeks already and those fuckers are still whining about it. Get your ass in the street and start picking up trash and fixing some shit you lazy fucks!

Also, get your fucking truckers to drive in an emergency, not go on strike the minute it happens.

This situation encapsulated all that is wrong with Latin America and why we must keep the spic menace at bay, whatever the cost.

That's the most nothing response you could've given

> The US citizens who got hit by two catastrophic hurricanes in September? yha we shouldn't help them because they are all lazy XD

FUCK
OFF

It's FEMA's job and FEMA is a military origination.

You're a fucking moron and the user you're responding to is right, the military is there handing out supplies because the people in power on the island are hording them, so again hang yourself asap

Here have some context to Trump's words. look what he has been tweeting lately, he keeps hinting that the US should stop helping puerto rico because they are poor.

It should be the fucking opposite - they should get MORE help because they are poor, not less help.

No, it's federal govt. Name some military generals running FEMA.

I would drop those dirty monkeys for white af Costa Rica any day. Just pay your taxes.

The way relief is SUPPOSED to work is that the military distributes aid for a short amount of time. After that, CIVILIAN/LOCAL INFRASTRUCTURE (ie. truckers and the PUERTO RICAN GOVERNMENT) should distribute it. He's completely correct you moron. Never mind the fact that the truckers are simply not delivering because there aren't enough of them!!!!!!!

truckersnews.com/trucking-bottleneck-stalls-puerto-rico-relief-efforts/

They ARE lazy, people in Texas were at work doing repairs within 24 hours of the storm being over

There's a difference between distributing and giving.

theyre being given all the supplies they need, it's just that the Puerto Rican government officials and union cronies are hoarding them.

Did you know that the majority of Puerto Rico is without power for weeks already?

Try to survive a month without electricity after being hit by two hurricanes. i don't think youll handle it well

>No, it's federal govt.
Who do you think runs the military?
> Name some military generals running FEMA
There is no head of FEMA right now thanks to your boy.

They are not lazy you motherfucker.
Texas had better infrastructure and they got hit by one hurricane.

Puerto Rico got hit by TWO hurricanes and they don't have the resources and infrastructures Texas has

He's right. Where are the local bureaucrats handing shit out? Truck drivers?

In Texas and Florida, civilian organizations and local authorities stepped up.
Compare this shit to fucking Mexico City. 1 second after Mexico City was hit by their earthquake... random Mexicans started collecting shovels, pick axes, etc.

Random salary men took off their sports coats and started digging. Women went home and started making sandwiches. The Mexicans went into fucking ant mode.

Dude kill yourself, yet another nothing post 100% ignoring the very valid point I and others in this thread are making. You must be 18 years or older to post here shithead

Mate, civilians organized to help each other in mexico and puerto rico as well.

But you are too racist for your mind to handle it. you are so racist that you want puerto ricans to die instead of having the federal government help them recover

You know why they don't have the infrastructure? Their government is corrupt and they spend it all on gibs. Maybe they should've spent more money that they had on infrastructure eh?

Shouldn't HAVE to
Learn to read faggot

Your point was not a valid point, idiot.

The government should absolutely help puerto rico recover from this catastrophic event by any means necessary.

Another nothing post.
Sage this man

meanwhile, PR is in debt by 8 billion.
mist be the gubbermints fault tho

No, they don't have the infrastructure because puerto rico is a poor island, you fucking idiot.

Keep victim-blaming user.

He's not wrong. PR was broke before this and have no real money to fix anything. Sadly we live in a capitalist world where resources cost money and people don't do things for free,

The fact they are in debt to wall street is fucking meaningless.

Trump is the president of puerto rico, and he must provides them the aid they need to recover from this natural disaster.

Imagine if this was Texas and Trump said: "Nah, i wont help Texas recover cause they own debt to wall street Xd"

>I lack reading comprehension and the ability to understand that an island nations government and peons in between are keeping aid for themselves instead of giving it to the people, I'm just gonna call people racist on Sup Forums and say blump is fucking up and hope someone pays attention to me
sage

keep virtuesignaling, faggot. if theyre so important, why dont you go and help them. you obviously believe that the government is unable to give the aid they need. so do it yourself.
they arent in debt to wall street, fucking faggot. its called overspending.

Clearly you don't know how corrupt their retarded their GIBS ME MONEYZ gov't is. It's literally welfare rats in power. Fuck them.

Victim blaming.
Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory.
You are obligated to help them.
If you don't want to do that, then fucking leave and let them regain your sovereignty.
Maybe one day you might all gain some compassion or sympathy for those who have had their lives destroyed.
Until then, fuck off with your misinformed and ignorant opinions.

You are the one who lacks comprehension.

Let me tell you another stunning fact about how poorly Trump handled the situation in puerto rico: there is a law called the Jones Act that prevents ships from other countries to come to puerto rico.

It took the white house OVER A WEEK after Maria devastated the island to temporarily repeal the Jones Act so that aid from other countries could enter Puerto Rico.

How is that acceptable?

do you know what the word 'distrubiting' means?

learn to read holy fuck

He said they shouldn't have, which means they should have been able to deal with it themselves, but they can't.

He isn't saying they shouldn't because fuck em

maybe they can just put in little wamps and jump the hole. saves money.

This guy has to be a paid shill nobody is this fucking stupid or petty.
Honestly guys sage this shit, this guy sucks major dick and drinks cum out of 2 liters

I think its about time we give them their independence.

Why the fuck are Puerto Ricans allowed citizenship? All you end up is with more spics.

You idiot. Don't you get that the aid is SUPPOSED TO BE TEMPORARY. The feds cannot run ops like this for months on end. If they do, PR will end up like Haiti. Also, what's wrong with mainand civilians handling the aid instead of the military, who aren't exactly as qualified or capable of rebuilding crap. Disagree, ask South Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan?

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/us-military-response-harvey-flooding/index.html

The military was involved in helping Texas after hurricane Harvey, you fucking idiot. why shouldn't they also help puerto rico?

>stunning facts
$17.8 billion in so-called general obligation bonds
17.6 billion in obligations issued by Puerto Ricos Sales Tax Financing Corp.
$9 billion in debt from Puerto Rico’s Electric Power Utility Authority, known as PREPA
$52.2 billion in pension-related debt
$21 billion in other obligations linked to utilities and other agencies

PUERTO RICANS PAY NEXT TO NO TAXES

they dont pay income tax

they can go fuck themselves if they're going to build garbage buildings and expect us to come clean up and rebuild everything

>Knows absolutely nothing about Puerto Rico
>believes their opinion is anything but shit

This how liberals think

I will repeat myself since you did not respond to my argument:

It took the white house OVER A WEEK after Maria devastated the island to temporarily repeal the Jones Act so that aid from other countries could enter Puerto Rico.
How is that acceptable?

>Linking to CNN
That's it, this thread is over

i was, my power was out for a week or two and i played an acoustic guitar and ate canned food

Poor Ricans
Costly Ricans
Ayy

Can't think of anybody who would give a shit if we disowned them.

I didn't respond because I don't give a shit.
You're not even arguing at this point, you know, on some boards, this type of poor posting could get you banned.

You don't have to read about this in CNN
businessinsider.com/us-military-hurricane-harvey-2017-8

>Wahhh!!! i won't read an article from CNN because Trump told me i need a safe-space from news outlets that are not in favor of him

They already had plenty of aid. Waving the Jones act just meant that the nonexistent, non functional ports would have even more aid that they had place to store, unload, or distribute.

Every one of your posts is cringe worthy faggotry. Just fucking kill yourself already

There is a difference between you not having power for a week

And an entire island not having power for a month after being hit by two hurricanes

That's the opposite of what he's saying. What he's saying is that Puerto Rico needs to be built up and stabilised before it becomes a permanent money pit

Puerto Rico literally isn't a US state.

>hurrr Puerto Rico is poor and shitty because Puerto Rico is poor and shitty

Wow, great deductive reasoning there Dominic "Dom de floor" Velasquez! You will definitely get to be parade king of Puerto Rico with that brain of yours!

>what would the world do without electricity

kill yourself faggot

The fact that linked to CNN and weren't being ironic has killed any interest I have in discussing anything with you. You have other anons here ready to take my spot, I'm gonna go play Overwatch and abuse my white priv

>Cringe worthy faggotry
Cringe worthy faggotry would be seeing all the boot lickers who praise Trump daily on "PTG - Trump General" without ever criticizing him

libtards would cry that we raped their land then left them to die.

>not pay income taxes
>wah wah wah why doesn't federal government fix everything

You're retarded.
He said, man.. fuck you. I shouldn't have to explain this shit.

>why shouldn't they also help puerto rico?
They are.

delet this

Trump doesn't have a problem with the military helping PR for a while, he talks about the military helping PR forever.

honestly I'd love to have superior rich coast, a much nicer comfier country with volcanoes, rainforests, beautiful beaches, friendly people over dirty smelly """""rich""""" ports

Puerto Rico should sink into the fucking ocean. They are not Americans.

Pewter Rico should be independent. Don't be a subject of USA which is a white supremacy regime.

>go on strike

They didnt go on strike, thats a false rumor. Truck drivers arent showing up to work because of damaged infastructure

Mate, do you know how much of Puerto Rico did not have electricity when Trump was tweeting about how the US "can't stay and help puerto rico forever!"?

84%.
84% of puerto rico was still without electricity when Trump was writing on twitter about how the united states shouldn't stay there forever.

That is not fucking acceptable

That really depends on him doesn't it. The problem is that there is a thing call infrastructure and Trump doesn't understand it at all.

does Puerto Rica not have electrical engineers? do they not have a power plant? why is getting power back on the responsibility of the US Federal Govt?

They do criticize him though. Plenty have expressed distaste over his handling of Syria. What you're doing isn't criticism though. You're nagging and being useless by parroting things. You e said nothing that ant be said by a parrot who's learned the phrase "Do More, Racist!"

No you stupid faget dip shit fuck, he's saying that the Puerto Rican Authorites should be passing out the supplies that the United States sent to them instead of the Military. Are you even aware of what's going on down there? Or are you just Echo chambering the shit you saw and reddit? stupid faget cunt.

You seriously don't get it. They have helped, a ton. The shitty local govt is standing in the way. What do you want trump to do? Execute the union leaders and mid level bureaucrats?

Puerto Rico is US territory.

The military and the government sent aid to help Florida and Texas after Harvey and Irma.

Puerto Rico should be treated with the same respect and urgency. but that is not what happened.

This is a shill thread. The military should not have to be helping in puerto rico so much because the local government should have had it's shit together so outside help wouldn't be needed so much.

>they don't pay taxes
>they put themselves into debt via democratic leadership
>they didn't prepare for a hurricane
>now we have to take taxpayer money and help the irresponsible island

Nice memeflag you cocksucker.

SHILL THREAD
DO NOT REPLY

SHILL THREAD
DO NOT REPLY
SHILL THREAD
DO NOT REPLY

SHILL THREAD
DO NOT REPLY

SHILL THREAD
DO NOT REPLY

They don't care. They willfully spin words and meanings to make every story anti-Trump.

US sends aids to an area, and that should be the end of it as PR should have its own distribution system and its own governing system that knows how to facilitate the aid process better.
It's like your mom goes to the market to buy meat, and she shouldn't expect the meat vendor to also teach her how to refrigerate and eventually cook the meat for her in your kitchen, right? What's next? Should the meat vendor also teach your mom how to have sex with your dad, too?

What you are advocating here is not only a twisted lie but also a rebellion against common sense.

Do you know how much of North Korea doesn't have electricity? Should we go down and help them? Do you know how much of Afghanistan doesn't have electricity? Should we go help them?

waaa it was windy so we need free food now. Makes no sense. Their infrastructure needs to be repaired, they don't need extra welfare.

Yeah it is. They just aren't holding shit up in tx or fl

>They do criticize him though!
Most of them don't. most people there like are pure Trump boot lickers who wont criticize him for fucking anything.

I even saw some anons there calling him "daddy Trump". it's one of the most cringeworthy things i have ever seen on this site

Theyre having a problem distributing supplies because roads are destroyed. Theres no electricity and no fuel to run generators, and no roads to transport fuel to the generators.

You read the headline of the article and take it as fact. You don't read the rest of the article, you don't check other news sources to get the potentially real story. You just read the headline and go with it. Typical Liberal.

We will fix your mental disease.

>not pay income taxes
>wtf why doesn't federal government fix the fucking roads!!!!

It took the white house over a week to allow aid from other countries enter puerto rico because of the Jones act.

So no, Puerto Rico was not treated with the same urgency as Florida or Texas

>meat man
>sex ed
wew lad
dont mess with papa trump.

Im going to have shoulder pains from all the cringe your posts induce.

what is an island

Nah I'll just not live in a place that gets hit with cat 5 hurricanes every single year, that seems like the white thing to do.

Yeah, and the failure of the electrical grid is something he has pointed out since the beginning.

They have received aid, i think even fucking Trump got rid of their Debt (or is planned to), and thinking that the military should stay forever and relegate the duties of the governor and mayors is pretty stupid.

Do you think Texas and Florida just slept and let the federal gubmint do everything? Nah senpai.

helloreddit

I'm starting to think he's just a young teenager who's brain is still forming

I didnt say that the government should fix the roads, im telling you what the problem is. Dont put words in my mouth.