Weekend's here, let's party the night away! Post gif/webm of dancing animu grills

Weekend's here, let's party the night away! Post gif/webm of dancing animu grills

It's time again to listen to anime remixes and EDM tunes straight from Japan, mixed live by our fine crew of little DJ girls!

Link is in the pastebin

pastebin.com/MFi6wMs7

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/aloli93
loli.dance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bamp

I miss mogra every month ; ;7

>the autism parade is blatantly advertising on Sup Forums yet again
do you guys really make that much ad money off of this? or do you just have that much free time?

Free time is best time

We have the free time, you autist......wew

Nah seriously we just find this fun, just come along and request remixes and chat.

Makin' UNTZ GREAT AGAIN!

We're also streaming anime here.

rabb.it/aloli93

Check it!

cute froggo

bump

Been doing this shit for nearly 3 years, never made a penny. Just enjoy it yo, I know I do~

besto grillo

Thanks senpai.

eye seez u

This thread is a great advertisement for webms and a good example of why gifs are bad.

>gif can't pause during the good part
>gif runs really slowly the first time because of loading then goes at normal speed from second loop and onward

Anyone have some lucky star?

SLASH DOT SLASH DOT SLASH DOT SLASH DOT COM

Are sounds still not allowed here? The Sup Forums media player also seems broken.

All nite

party hard?

loli.dance

>this is allowed
>r/a/dio is not

Eku weeps

Time to go a little faster

r/a/dio threads have the same chance of slipping through the cracks, I like both equally. Neither thread is particularly bad because at least they're contained to weekends, unlike generals.

Weekends were made for Untz, and Untz were made for weekends