Shingeki no Kyojin

Peaceful Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-aVVBtpq6OIM/Ud7wNrxg23I/AAAAAAAAAXo/Q_CQV4vfF6g/s1600/318627_172425549506945_931905279_n.jpg
3.bp.blogspot.com/-xnLOrOTaktg/Uj3C_FtMIII/AAAAAAAADUs/qCHW3lD6_aw/s400/Korean-Hairstyles-for-Men-2013-001.jpg
shineeshawols.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/vlcsnap2010100413h46m12.png
youtube.com/watch?v=JG0Y29flReM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

Everyone you know someday will die. But instead of saying all of your goodbyes, let them know you realize that life goes fast, it's hard to make the good things last. Love them with all your heart, and swear that you'll give them your till death do you part.

Ocean-kun did nothing wrong.

*your all

BRA deserved better.

Now that his husbando has passed on, Levi will swear to protect Erwin's protege.

>Don't...look, Armin.

I do not ship them but I kind of excited to see their interactions.

I read that as progeny and got confused

Is it wrong for two daddies to make love to their son?

Same.

It's because he's taller than you, isn't it?

See

He will protect Armin with his body.

We've seen them interact. Levi told him to "accept his new self" after he killed someone. He'll turn him into a demon for humanity.

Post shingekis in real life

I hope Levi shows his tender side to Armin.

Levi will make Armin love him.

Just a random AM. Keep going.

Even if he has to by force.

>Saami Armin
Cute.

Well that got dark quick, ALfag.

Are you guys still reading this crap?

No, he was trying to get him to man up and not shit his pants over it.

I find it annoying that pretty much all Levi's interactions with these kids are him trying to get them to not be little bitches and they continue to be little bitches anyway. Well, some of them anyway.

I'm probably going to get shit for this but the Historia scene rustled me. Everyone was like "oh no poor Hisu let's baby the fuck out of her and hate on the big bad Levi because he's the only one willing to do what needs to be done"
He could've been less physical about it sure, but it's not like anyone else was stepping up.

the manga is shit and so are you

Then, let's get light.

It has me by the balls. Help.

10 out of 14 images include Armin. /snk/ is now /armin/

>Isayama literally says the manlet used Eren and Jean as punching bags to take out his angst over Erwin
>Muh manlet a good boy dindu nuffin
>why isn't anyone else stepping up and slapping Hisu around?

I don't want to be here anymore. Help me.

Armin is the new Berb. Congratulations.

>Computer nerd. Loves Japanese anime. Is frequently bullied.
Isayama agrees.

But that's the thing, this is all new to them. That's part of what captains, commanders, etc. are for, is to keep soldiers from breaking down. They have to keep the mood up or else soldiers will spiral out of control. The term father to his men" exists for a reason. Doesn't help that they're all still young teenagers.

There's no way out, son. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Classical music Armin is canon. In my heart.

>slapping Hisu around
>grabbing by collar equals slapping poor bb hisu around

Yea it's not like she's a fucking soldier who was having tumblr-tier issues at the time. No, she's just a poor helpless little girl.

and I'm not making excuses for his physical violence. Just that you trying to make him seem like some wifebeater when these are his subordinate soldiers is hilarious.

Armin with non-retarded hair is canon. In m y dreams.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

I like Levi but what he did to Historia was wrong and you shouldn't defend it. If she told him no repeatedly even after he tried to explain I would understand the outburst, but he didn't even give her time to overcome the shock. He should have gave her a minute to let it all sink in before he became aggressive with her.

>taking out your anger on subordinates is a rational alright thing to do

This is why he was more Erwin's dog than a leader.

>tumblr-tier issues
>being forced to become queen against her will when she's broken, empty, has massive daddy issues, and unable to cope with anything is tumblr-tier
Watch out, you'll cut yourself on all that edge. Subordinate or not, he should have treated her better. I'm glad she got to punch him.

I hope he cuts his hair soon.

It might be acceptable to punish a disobedient soldier but he assaulted her before he even let the news sink in.

Hani wasn't there to deal with the situation properly. Otherwise things would've gone differently.

What style would you like to see his hair? In Japanese, cutting hair can represent transition from one person to a new person.

Not that user but anything other than the coconut would do.

That's why AL is delusion tier. Isayama said that Armin had lost respect for Levi when he beat Eren but went straight to despising him when he choked Historia. Not to mention he took his anger out on Eren and Jean. For once I agree with Shitmin.

But he is literally a new person. How do I like his hair? Like this.

I have a feeling the anime will try to whitewash Levi's actions in this scene.

Frosted tips? How about Skrillex hair?

Really though. Anything but the coconut.

Armin would look ten times better if he had wavy/layered hair like that.

His hair actually looks cute in that photo. If he kept it tucked behind his ears it'd look cuter.

I'm thinking he should grow it out into a long braid, or just grow it out a bit. Or, get an undercut and have it in those stylish, less uniform kpop bowl cuts.

Two short ponytails and then his bangs pulled into one at the top of his head like that one animal crossing hairstyle you can get.

This might look good on him: 2.bp.blogspot.com/-aVVBtpq6OIM/Ud7wNrxg23I/AAAAAAAAAXo/Q_CQV4vfF6g/s1600/318627_172425549506945_931905279_n.jpg Or just style it more like this than that uniform bowl cut. 3.bp.blogspot.com/-xnLOrOTaktg/Uj3C_FtMIII/AAAAAAAADUs/qCHW3lD6_aw/s400/Korean-Hairstyles-for-Men-2013-001.jpg

I would this Armin

user I love Levi but I think one of the points the series has is that kind of behavior doesn't do any good. He let Erwin go because he wanted to save him from continuing on this evil path. I said he was going to turn him into a demon for humanity but that might not be the case. I don't know what he's going to do which is interesting to me. Hopefully Armin will struggle and not do everything perfectly because he's such a genius or whatever.

It kind of bothers me that that interviewer kept going on about how Levi is so close to his new squad but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. In the end it was like they followed him in resignation because it was the best option even though what they were doing felt so wrong.

Levi and the other veterans do step up and get their hands dirty which I appreciate about them because in a shitty situation if you don't do something nothing will ever change. But you do have to admit that the things they do is morally ambiguous, like the torture scene for example.

I like his hair at the beginning of the manga.

Wait, what about this? shineeshawols.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/vlcsnap2010100413h46m12.png

Please don't ban me for posting 3DPD mods, it's relevant to the conversation. ;-;

Same.

>assaulted

Literally fucking what? He grabbed her by the collar, he didn't punch her in the face. I bet you think parents dragging their kids somewhere is assault too.

>muh empty soul
>daddy issues

Literally tumblr. If anyone's cutting themselves, it's Hisu.

but yes, he hurt her feelings/scared her sure. Saying he did more than that is ridiculous.

I never said it was alright, but going to the other extreme and demonizing him like he's scarring these kids for life when they kick each other's asses in training is hilarious.

>that hairstyle
We found a winrar. MAKE IT HAPPEN, ISAYAMA.

It's beautiful

Armin a shit.

>making fun of Hissy for her very real problems
Not to be tumblr but think about how she felt in that situation.

>hair behind ears
>parted to the side
>long
youtube.com/watch?v=JG0Y29flReM

Different user, but that part made me pause as well. Isayama said Levi took his frustration with Erwin out on Jean and Eren, but then the interviewer acted like that was just an indication of how close they are. The interview even said Levi had never felt the kind of trust he feels with his new squad before. Really? He didn't feel that with his old squad?

The interview made it seem like Levi liked his new squad, but it doesn't seem like they like him as much, especially after this chapter.

beautiful

Kek

That's the thing I don't understand about other Levifags. They try to paint him as innocent but that goes against the theme of the story. Many of the characters are either good guys capable of bad deeds and bad guys who have a humane side. When you defend a shingekis bad actions you're missing the point.

He didn't just grab her by collar, come on user. He literally lifted her off the floor. That must have hurt her and even strangled her.

See the way you're acting, user? This is why Levifags aren't welcome here. You make it bad for his other fags by shitting on other characters and acting like an edgy retard who can't stand the thought of anyone thinking negative about him.

I'm not even making fun of her in general, she's allowed to feel however.

All I'm saying is that babying her and acting like her feels were the most important thing in a situation like that is biased and dumb af.
I even said Levi could've handled it better and got jumped on for not completely demonizing him and babying Historia.

Oh my fucking god user, you're amazing.

Kurarmin when.

I want Armin to impregnate Mikasa!

Ahh, I agree. It was a dire situation and she needed to become queen. I just thought Levi was too harsh, but I suppose it worked, at the cost of Historia liking him less, whereas had he sat her down and told her what she needed to do and process it, it would've been better and she may not have been as insecure. But she's doing fine now.

Jesus christ.

Impregnate her with kisses.

Same. Anyone have the art drawfag did of them?

Beautiful hair aside, his face is kinda cute there.

>try to paint him as innocent

I literally never said it was okay and even said he could've handled it better. Excuse me for not demonizing him for every little thing.

>strangled her

just lol

>Levifags aren't welcome here

Yea, I can tell by the way everyone jumped on my post and proceeded to put words in my mouth.

>can't stand anyone thinking negative about him

Okay? Nice strawman I guess?

For the record, the idea that him and Hange and other characters do shady shit hasn't flown over my head. Their torture scene was a prime example of shady behaviour, but yea just keep putting words in my mouth and building that strawman. Probably makes it easier for you to try and deflect my posts when I say something you don't like.

People should feel bad for her. She didn't deserve to be treated like that. Like I said earlier, his anger would've been justified if he tried to explain to her and let the news sink in and she still refused, but he didn't do that.

We're not "demonizing" him, we're saying he did something wrong like a normal human being. Defending it just makes you seem like you can't handle any criticism aimed at him.

Thanks user, you're the hero I need but don't deserve.

I want him and Eren to both try to as a competition.

>But she's doing fine now.
Yeah let's not forget that she punched him back and he gladly accepted it. Then he backed her up in her decision to make an orphanage. They had a rocky relationship in a difficult time but now that it's somewhat peaceful within the walls they ended up having the same values and were able to work together. Really nice to see.

>tfw his squad were flabbergasted at Levi smiling
I-I would have smiled back

Post lewd SC greentext mixing things up today

I think they were surprised that he knew how to smile lol.

>Sasha....Put my potato in your mouth!!
>Gotcha! [Sasha puts Connie's "potato" in her mouth, bites down hard]
>[Sound of Silence begins to play as camera slowly zooms in on Connie's face in black and white]

This drawfag needs to come back and draw anything. I don't care what it is I want more.

This is the armin we deserve

I don't know how I feel about this one, but your edit is adorable. Thank you, user!

Seconded. Preferably more lewd AM.

Except I've repeatedly said that he could've handled it better meanwhile you won't let up on the idea that she should be babied. but I'm the one who can't handle criticism. Right.

>not demonizing

>he slapped her around
>strangled
>assaulted

pls.

You can go around saying he hurt her feelings all you want, but don't get mad when you get called out for changing the story to make him seem worse every time like some fucking highschool rumor mill.

Ouch

I feel like that hairstyle would do more for someone like Jean

I don't know why but there is something really unsettling about this. Your editing skills are A+ though, so it's not you I promise.

Oh fuck off already newshit. You come here disregarding Historia's feelings at the time and you expect people to respect your delusional portrayal of him? No one is making him seem worse than he is, he did that on his own. If you agree he could've handled it better then why are you surprised that people are pissed with the way things turned out? He went too far and people are acknowledging that and so are you, yet you're throwing a tantrum because some people feel bad for Historia.

He'll be too busy protecting the new Commander.

I know what you mean. Is it because it's dark hair which is different from what he has? Hairstyle is too modern-looking? Anyway he almost looks like another character. Man he has such a cute face but that coconut hair is so distracting.

Don't worry, Jean will take care of Hanji. Levi can spend time with Armin and try to win him over, maybe let Armin cuddle with him after his break up with Eren.

Of course, especially in her current situation.

If Jean is with Hanji, who's going to care for Hitch?

It truly is. You know since this is supposed to be a peaceful thread lets just post cute Shingekis.

No, it's none of that, it's just...I don't know. It doesn't feel like him. I think the third hairstyle posted would suit him the most, with his hair tucked behind one ear. Though the more I look at it the less disturbing it is.

Not an Arminfag (nor do I hate him) but I'll admit his face is very, very cute, especially in that photo. Good genes. Wonder if his mom was a QT.

Levi < Hange
Jean < Hitch
Connie < Sasha
Mikasa < Armin.

Flocke best boy.