NO ONE sold Uranium to Russia

In June 2009, the Russian uranium mining company ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. (ARMZ), a part of Rosatom, acquired 16.6% of shares in Uranium One in exchange for a 50% interest in the Karatau uranium mining project, a joint venture with Kazatomprom.

world-nuclear-news.org/newsarticle.aspx?id=25418&terms=ARMZ

The deal was subject to anti-trust and other conditions and was not finalized until the companies received Kazakh regulatory approvals, approval under Canadian investment law, clearance by the US Committee on Foreign Investments, and approvals from both the Toronto and Johannesburg stock exchanges. The deal was finalized by the end of 2010.

ARMZ took complete control of Uranium One in January 2013 in a transaction which was reviewed by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

business.financialpost.com/commodities/mining/uranium-one-bought-by-top-russian-shareholder-armz-for-1-3-billion

In December 2013 an internal reorganization of Rosatom extinguished the interest of ARMZ making Uranium One a direct subsidiary of Rosatom.

wise-uranium.org/ucscr.html

NO ONE SOLD URANIUM TO RUSSIA.

STOCKS of a company were sold, and then only with the signatures of EVERY NATIONAL SECURITY DIRECTOR IN THE USA INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

The State Department was one of nine government agencies that had to sign off on the deals. Other federal and state regulators also had to approve them.

cnbc.com/2017/02/16/trump-claims--falsely--that-clinton-gave-russia-20-of-us-uranium.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/16/trump-claims--falsely--that-clinton-gave-russia-20-of-us-uranium.html
treasury.gov/resource-center/international/Pages/Committee-on-Foreign-Investment-in-US.aspx
newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
newsweek.com/mueller-trump-russia-investigation-president-663534
de.sputniknews.com/politik/20170629316375811-usa-afhganistan-uran-diebstahl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FPBP

woah... RMMT... FPBP

Her dogs

^His rats

Hello fake Gadsden!
Put your commie flag back on and tune into the Hill!
Nice work on the narrative, 8/10
Nice effort

>cnbc.com/2017/02/16/trump-claims--falsely--that-clinton-gave-russia-20-of-us-uranium.html

Again, the State Department was one of nine government agencies that had to sign off on the deals as part of the "Committee on Foreign Investments in the U.S."

treasury.gov/resource-center/international/Pages/Committee-on-Foreign-Investment-in-US.aspx

The Secretary of the Treasury is the Chairperson of CFIUS, and notices to CFIUS are received, processed, and coordinated at the staff level by the Staff Chairperson of CFIUS, who is the Director of the Office of Investment Security in the Department of the Treasury.

The members of CFIUS include the heads of the following departments and offices:

Department of the Treasury (chair)
Department of Justice
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Commerce
Department of Defense
Department of State
Department of Energy
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
Office of Science & Technology Policy

The following offices also observe and, as appropriate, participate in CFIUS’s activities:

Office of Management & Budget
Council of Economic Advisors
National Security Council
National Economic Council
Homeland Security Council

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE APPROVED THE DEAL, Clinton isn't even the chairman of this committee.

The national security question raised by the transaction at the time centered on whether it would make the United States reliant on foreign sources of uranium, not on the proliferation of nuclear weapons.

Clinton did not even represent the State Department on the panel of agency officials who approve deals such as the Uranium One transaction. The representative at the time, former Assistant Secretary Jose Fernandez, told the Times, "Mrs. Clinton never intervened with me on any C.F.I.U.S. matter," referring to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

nice shilling, faggot.

>Nice work on the narrative, 8/10
It's simple fact, Ivan.

You can fool pimple-faced teenage morons on Sup Forums with your propaganda, but you will never get an investigation out of it because the FBI and Intelligence Community know the TRUTH, dumbass.

LOL.

Hey fucktard did you actually read the article? Clinton foundation kickbacks in the millions?
Also SAGE

neither can you, shillfag. your so called "facts" are worse than bhodi mantrafag

>nice shilling, faggot.

"muh shillz!"

"muh CTR!"

"anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill!"

Fuck your fake narrative, you Communist traitor. You and your Russian handlers are all going down ...

HARD.

>The members of CFIUS include the heads of the following departments and offices:
>The members of CFIUS are a bunch of political appointees with their hands out waiting to be annointed by Queen Shillary.

OP is a shill faggot attempting to obfuscate this obstruction of justice in the Obama FBI, who should have been impartial looking into this matter.

DAVID BROCK IS A PEDOPHILE

This.

you do realize you are publicly suborning treason against the United States of America, and this site records your IP and metadata, right?

maybe you should pay attention to what's happening to WikiLeaks and Assange right now. it's not just because Verizon signal sucks inside the embassy...

newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

im now a communist shill for wanting to put the obama admin in jail.
wewlad

you seem to think that government agencies have some sort of credibility remaining

how am i suborning treason? i havent made any ditect threat to thr government or constitution.
stop trying so hard. thats why we can see right through you

This is the bombshell we've waited over a year for...

And mods won't even sticky the link

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

assumes that faceless democrat bureaucrats would ever dream about saying no to Hillary

It's like you don't understand what corruption is.

The DNC, a literal king making organization was 100% staffed with hill shills, but somehow you think all the Clinton/Obama appointees in Dept of Treasury/Justice/HS, etc are independent thinkers?

This is where you humiliate yourself by claiming that the most powerful democrats of the 20th century had no influence in bureaucracies filled with their appointees.

>unironically trying to scare us from posting

We're gonna be seeing more of this guys, they're backed into a corner.

theyre a brainded shill. sage this dead bread

Shill thread as distractor for recent report of kick backs given to Clinton’s foundation, and Clinton/Obama telling Mueller and Comey to bury the Russian Uranium story.

>>The members of CFIUS are a bunch of political appointees with their hands out waiting to be annointed by Queen Shillary.

LOL, Hillary runs everything, right, Ivan?

Go home, Vladimir, we know Hillary pissed in your cornflakes and fucked up your espionage operation against America, but our Federal Law Enforcement and Intelligence Communities KNOW the Truth.

Trying to convince uneducated plebs Hillary was "dictator of the US" is just plain stupid, and going after low-hanging fruit that is NOT gonna save you and your assets from Robert Mueller.

>OP is a shill faggot attempting to obfuscate this obstruction of justice in the Obama FBI, who should have been impartial looking into this matter.

Contrary to common belief, we invite a full investigation into the matter. In fact there already has been one, and another will conclude the SAME.

F.B.I. officials questioned Hillary Clinton extensively, before ultimately deciding she should not face criminal charges.

>suborning treason

haha ha ha ha ha go fuck yourself :D

Nice, i've not seen good old fashioned shilling in a while. You're not obamaleaf are you? Your writing style is very familiar.

retard

No agency would sign on such deals -- unless pressured or bribed. There is literally no other reason to sell youranium to Russia.

>newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

"a souce who insisted on anonymity"

>proofs?

supershilll9000

were these pre drafted like the comey memo?

>you seem to think that government agencies have some sort of credibility remaining
they don't need Russian trolls from Olgino and Sup Forums manlets to think they are credible, rational legal fact finders think they are credible.

>how am i suborning treason?
because you know the truth and you are arguing for the Russians, therefore you are seen as compromised.

>assumes that faceless democrat bureaucrats would ever dream about saying no to Hillary
Directors of every major executive agency are NOT faceless, they say no all the time, and Hillary was only in the State Department, therefore her influence only extended there.

But in this deal, not even there, as she was not even the State Department official in charge of making the vote on the committee.

>It's like you don't understand what corruption is.
you are corruption by pushing a false narrative designed to avoid rational fact-finding in favor of Russian propaganda.

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency
Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

>We're gonna be seeing more of this guys, they're backed into a corner
keep thinking that, Traitor.

heh nice one

>No agency would sign on such deals -- unless pressured or bribed. There is literally no other reason to sell youranium to Russia.
No one sold Uranium, moron. They sold STOCK.

And selling stock happens every day, for financial gambling purposes. Hillary wasn't even on the committee that voted to sell the stock.

>because you know the truth
i am 12 and what is the truth

>implying owning more than 50% of something doesnt mean you own it.

that's right, hide from the truth.

Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

why didnt madonna get arrested then?
> ive felt like blowing up the white house
what about all the assasinate trump pists on fagbook and twatter?

>>because you know the truth
>i am 12 and what is the truth
ad-hominem attacks betray your complete lack of logical foundation for rational counterargument.

>>implying owning more than 50% of something doesn't mean you own it.
no one sold Uranium, they sold stock in a company n Kahzakstan that mines Uranium.

FAKE NEWS SAGE

>why didnt madonna get arrested then?
because she's rich and very public and visible.

not a dangerous conspiritard who tries to hide his presence on the Internet.

>what about all the assasinate trump pists on fagbook and twatter?
every single one is referred to U.S. secret service, with IP and associated metadata.

you're so naive.

KING NIGGER HANGS
>HILLARY HANGS
BILL CLINTON HANGS
>BUSH JR HANGS
DICK CHEYNEY HANGS
KING NIGGER HANGS
>HILLARY HANGS
BILL CLINTON HANGS
>BUSH JR HANGS
DICK CHEYNEY HANGS
KING NIGGER HANGS
>HILLARY HANGS
BILL CLINTON HANGS
>BUSH JR HANGS
DICK CHEYNEY HANGS
KING NIGGER HANGS
>HILLARY HANGS
BILL CLINTON HANGS
>BUSH JR HANGS
DICK CHEYNEY HANGS
KING NIGGER HANGS
>HILLARY HANGS
BILL CLINTON HANGS
>BUSH JR HANGS
DICK CHEYNEY HANGS

you cant even tell me your version of the truth without attacking me.
if i own 51% of the stock of that mining company, i essentially own that company.

welcome to the list.

if you think they are still fucking around after the Mandalay Bay thing,

....well, they are not.

and metadata is forever.

>someone with political power, money and name recognition is less of a threat than some user on 4chinzz.

you cant make this shit up lol

>anonymous shitposters are more dangerous than the rich and influential

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s. kill obongo

>you cant even tell me your version of the truth without attacking me.
see the original post.

>if i own 51% of the stock of that mining company, i essentially own that company.
but you don't own the inventory.

so it's knowingly false to support a hostile foreign narrative that you KNOW is true. this is the definition of suborning perjury.

>F.B.I. officials questioned Hillary Clinton extensively,

These same FBI officials who were ordered not to pursue this investigation or the other FBI officials who were told to call an investigation a matter?

Because all of this intentionally deceitful language has me confused about how truthful and trustworthy the FBI really is depending on who is running it at the time.

put THIS in your list CIA nigger

webm related - what i am going to do to every corrupt cocksucker in DC

CIA FAGGOT KYS

>welcome to the list.

faggot, i've been on the shit list and i could give a fuck

>mostly false
Gee, I wonder if (((they))) are being truthful here or just throw it out on some bullshit technicality.

hillary broke the law by knowingly housing classified information on a non secure server.
if i own the majority of the stock of a business, i am able to make decisions on any part of the business, including where the inventory goes.
fucking economics 101

STOP BRINGING UP FACTS ON POL

Shareblue's putting in real hours today writing this crap up.

Trump is having an horrible week again, they need to come up with some bullshit.

They are so desperate they are trying to revive the "crooked hillary" thing haha

It was Clinton's fault.

>horrible week
>stocks at all time high
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4

The Shills from Sharia Blue are rather busy this morning....

Sure is convenient all these shills show up the day before the bomb drops.
How much do you get paid an hour? I could use a good cushy job like posting false narratives on a meme board for autistic kids.

drumpftards btfo again

This just tells me that the ic is colluding with foreign powers for the benefit of politicians and other shady people.

>>someone with political power, money and name recognition is less of a threat than some user on 4chinzz.
exactly, because they are public.

you try to hide, unsuccessfully, and make threats from the shadows.

see the difference?

even if you don't it doesn't matter anymore.

>p.s. kill obongo

>These same FBI officials who were ordered not to pursue this investigation or the other FBI officials who were told to call an investigation a matter?
That never happened. There was a full and fair investigation, and no charges were filed. And any further investigation will result in the same. Because at FBI, rule of Law overrides party loyalty. Which is why Trump obstructed by firing Comey.

>stock bubble (that also happened under obama)
>good

Do you realize how much shit is Trump going to get when the stock overvaluation explodes

Oh this is Obamaleaf for sure. Only leafs would even think like that. LOL

>muh d-d-d-d-d-deep state coming for you
ok dude come and get me

nice shill spaces.
>I bet you don't even watch anime.
get off my board cia nigger.

Get real faggot. We've already read the damn emails. IC is illegally coercing our government.

>put THIS in your list CIA nigger
>webm related - what i am going to do to every corrupt cocksucker in DC
>put THIS in your list CIA nigger
>webm related - what i am going to do to every corrupt cocksucker in DC
Threatening government officials of the United States is a felony under federal law. Threatening the President of the United States is also a serious crime and a Class E felony under 18 U.S.C. § 871, punishable by up to 5 years of imprisonment, that is investigated by the United States Secret Service. Threatening other officials is a Class C or D felony, usually carrying maximum penalties of 5 or 10 years under 18 U.S.C. § 875, 18 U.S.C. § 876 and other statutes, that is investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

>faggot, i've been on the shit list and i could give a fuck
When national boundaries are transcended by such a threat, it is considered a terrorist threat.

>hillary broke the law by knowingly housing classified information on a non secure server.
In May 2016, the State Department's Office of the Inspector General released an 83-page report about the State Department's email practices, including Clinton's. On July 5, 2016, Comey announced that the FBI's investigation had concluded that Clinton was "extremely careless" in handling her email system but recommended that no charges be filed against her. On July 6, 2016, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced that no charges would be filed.

On July 7, the State Department reopened its probe into the email controversy. On October 28, 2016, Comey notified Congress that the FBI had started looking into newly discovered emails that may be pertinent to the case. Law enforcement officials stated the emails were found on a laptop belonging to Clinton aide Huma Abedin's husband, Anthony Weiner, during an investigation of his sexting scandals. On November 6, Comey notified Congress that the FBI had not changed its conclusion

>You can fool pimple-faced teenage morons on Sup Forums with your propaganda
Oh, you. Getting desperate now, aren't you?
OK, this is just vehemently retarded. You are actually trying to accuse someone of treason now? What is it with the left and exposing their hand by accusing people of what they are almost always guilty of doing?
Look at you! You're still trying to hang on to this "Russia made Trump" bullshit.
Rapid fire shilling! Impressive!
It's all over Fox news, too, btw. This is the beginning of the end for you ShariaBleu types.
Yeah, but she and Bill got some of those contributions and SHIET didn't they?
You know what happens in 9 days, right? Think magic bullet theory goes "poof" :)
You keep repeating a lie as if we're going to believe it. I'm not even concerned about the uranium actually moving locations, I'm concerned about who owns it. I'm mostly fascinated at how much money the Clinton foundation raked in as a part of these deals.
Concern shilling to your political adversaries in order to scare them into silence? This Russia/Clinton thing is real now, and all you have is conjecture and fear-mongering? Puleeze.

>suborning perjury.
I thought it was treason? Man, you can't even keep your own story straight, can you?

literal plebbit

>Shareblue's putting in real hours today writing this crap up.
"anyone who disagrees with my narrative is a paid shill"

weak.

i just happen to be a rational fact-finder, for free.

>They are so desperate they are trying to revive the "crooked hillary" thing haha
as they like to say so much, "she lost."

it's natural for a criminal to try to shift attention from his own misdeeds to someone else's, to blow a smokescreen.

FBI isn't mommy, tho, and the stakes are much higher here... treason.

won't work.

>the ic is colluding with foreign powers
smearing the IC?

means you are either treasonous, or suborning treason for personal political gain, by promoting a known false Russian propagandist narrative.

welcome to the list.

>IC is illegally coercing our government.
no they aren't.

your enemy is trying to convince you that their enemy, the people trying to protect you, are actually working against you, when they are not.

unless you ARE the enemy, in which case, eat some borsch and shut the fuck up.

or it's possible you are promoting russian propaganda for personal political gain, which makes you a national security threat, and a traitor.

the classic "obama did it"
less than 2 percent GDP his entire 8 years.
trumps first 9 months, 3.5%
youre literally shilling for the obama/clintons if you cant agree that she housed classified emails in an unsecure location

its okay for public entities to threaten our government? in what universe do you live?

"anyone who disagrees with my narrative is a russian"

Ya you came here to say they sold shares in a stock, maybe its because you're a mouth breathing retard commie hired by sharia blue but SHARE HOLDERS OWN THE COMPANY AND THEREFORE OWN THE MINERALS MINED BY THE COMPANY. Kill yourself cia nigger.

youre posting the same things over and over again. you respond by saying the same shit wrapped in different paper.
what about loretta lynch meeting billy on the tarmac. you dont believe they were talking about their grandchildren do you?
housing classified information on an unsecure network is a federal offense.
the acting fbi director does not reccomend prosecution, and comey was the first to do so in the history of the unied states

Show youre flag, no ones going to take a meme-flag serious.

Your, fucking autocorrect.

David brock? Is that you?

>OK, this is just vehemently retarded. You are actually trying to accuse someone of treason now? What is it with the left and exposing their hand by accusing people of what they are almost always guilty of doing?
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

>Look at you! You're still trying to hang on to this "Russia made Trump" bullshit.
newsweek.com/mueller-trump-russia-investigation-president-663534

Mueller Is ‘Going for the Kill’ on Trump-Russia Investigation, Republicans Believe: Report

(Oh, and WIkiLeaks just got their Internet shut off. For a reason. They are Russian proxies.)

>shilling!
>ShariaBleu
not an argument.

weak.

>Yeah, but she and Bill got some of those contributions?
No, they did not. If you assert they did, prove it.

>You know what happens in 9 days, right?
Trump gets charged, as with Manafort, Paige, Flynn, etc...

sooooon.

>I'm not even concerned about the uranium actually moving locations
because it either doesn't serve your narrative, or you are an absolute IDIOT on national security issues. no uranium changed hands. stock was sold.

idiot.

>Concern shilling to your political adversaries in order to scare them into silence?
I'm not concerned at all, I don't even know you.

suborn treason if you want. just be advised, serving Russian propagandists is a crime against the Flag.

>I thought it was treason?
treason.

Wow this clown is trying so hard today. Fuck off clown. Sage

sry only kraut...

de.sputniknews.com/politik/20170629316375811-usa-afhganistan-uran-diebstahl/

ur goin to jail LuL sage

communism is considered illegal by law. so why dont we go out and arrest all the commies?