SOROS GOES ALL IN!

What are we in for?

wsj.com/articles/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-foundation-creating-an-instant-giant-1508252926

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Romani_people
archive.is/kxWG2
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT IS IT!?

a freer society for everyone

isnt that the butthole on i*dias flag?

wesa gonna be fwee!!!

He's gearing up to buy Sup Forums...
It's ok we can make a new chan

most likely an exit strategy now the whole world starts to know about him and his kikery. Antifa project failed

Desperation move. He's going all in because he realizes it's now or never.

Gypsy flag symbol, the chariot wheel?

Hes gonna short the fuck out of the broad market ETFs and probably the USD, which will hopefully trigger a huge buying frenzy and bankrupt him. He usually uses put options though so his risk is limited.

Yeah:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Romani_people
>16-spoke red chakra, or spoked wheel, in the centre
He does push gypsies on everyone.

How nice that Soros gets to decide what's best for everyone

he's never done anything of value before. he's just a dead jew fighting the last war until he dies.

The elite got overconfident and lost the election.
Now the mainstream media looks like idiots everytime they talk about Trump and internet culture teaches kids about the jews.

Soros realises that their grip is slowly fading and now puts in all money to bring down humanity.

You're going down now Trumpos

more refugees

He's dying, obviously

Not value for the public, but hes made himself and the global elites a LOT of money with his mastery of propaganda, destabilization, and currency/equity manipulation. It's not hard to make a fortune on volatility when you're able to create and manage it. Dudes a fucking bond villain.

>He's gearing up to buy Sup Forums...
as if this shithole was ever worth even a million

George Soros is DEAD. He was last seen alive back in Oct 2016. If anyone has actual video or images to prove otherwise please do.
However, his his management team is still using his massive funds to pursue his agendas.

FINAL SHOW DOWN? IS HE TRYING TO BUY AN ARMY AND TAKE OVER MURICA? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF "MAGA"

>He was last seen alive back in Oct 2016.
Disinfo, he was in Davos this year. There's an interview with him on youtube (maybe it's taken down now) that I watched.

To put that in perspective, that's 18000 million

maybe he'll do something useful like give afrinigs clean water or teaching them how to sustain crops more than one season.

or maybe he'll pay scumbag americans not to wash and then to shout at cops. it is 50/50 honestly

I would think everyone is already here. I estimated the percentage of immigrants today for fun and got quite the astonishing number of 70%. Sure, you can always say "the germans are at wörk, blabla". But this is still insanily ridiculous. Thank god i'm already dead inside.

Prepping for nov 4th

A better chan with no faggot mods.

Oh fuck. What's his endgame? It can't be good.

this is going to end up in a huge propaganda war
be ready for white genocide propaganda non-stop 24/7 on all channels and "NGO's" for the next years.

He is going to release Mecha Soros on Tokyo. :(

>next years
>18 billion dollars

forever

that 3.6 billion ounces or 102,058,283.25 kg of M&Ms, chocolate or peanut (even though a peanut M&M is heavier than a chocolate M&M) if you really want some perspective

isn't there a way to easily get past these stupid paywalls?

>Soros is so autistic he spends his the majority of his wealth on Sup Forums

Old Nazi collaborating fuck wants to watch the world burn before he dies.

>george soros
>making bad investment decisions
you might not like his politics but come on

>he wants to watch the world burn
so is he /ourguy/ then?

he bought digibytes

Token coin used to identify the person's status among a secret society/underground service.

>believing hype from Jew York Times Jewrnal

Soros is senile and desperate and he's throwing away his money not only in an effort to launder it (and maybe get some tax kickbacks for "giving to charity"), but also as a last ditch attempt to succeed in his shitty social experiment of opening boarders which his psychotic jew mind so desperately wants.

It doesn't say in what form this money was before the transfer.

> (You)
>>he wants to watch the world burn
>so is he /ourguy/ then?

Not when he wants to burn us all along with it.

Imagine the gains he could get if he spent it a on bitcoins

its also most of a border wall.

SEIZE THE ASSETS TRUMP

He's setting up for 2020

I smell desperation.

how many spokes/rays?

my real thought:

he thinks he's going to die soon, and doesn't think his son can carry on his legacy so he's appointing his righthand jews to continue his business afterwards

he's now a digimarine

ARCHIEVEEEVE

archive.is/kxWG2

That's estimated according to the traffic, no one worth a damn actually wants to advertise here. Even J-list ended up ditching Sup Forums.

lol that's not even remotely accurate.

This. The true value is 10billion

This place is priceless, moot will never sell!!!

He's sperging out.
>If gets WWIII imminent.

What's the whereabouts of this Jude bloodsucker?

PROTIP: If you get blocked by a paywall, put the link you want to view in the form under "I want to search the archive for saved snapshots" on archive.is to view it is someone else has already cached it.

We can base it in China and call it Ching Chan

RIP Europe.

Stay stronk Poland

that's the good stuff

>Open Society Foundation buys Sup Forums
>someone we all know and love
GrandJest here we come.

Works for WSJ, but I don't think it does for everything. I remember it not bypassing paywalls on some other website, maybe Forbes

Underbumped maybe he is totally not arming Antifa and other commie sleeper cells.

Yo faggot try 50k tops

>18 billion
>all in
no for soros sweety

*rapefugees

He's going to be buying weapons for his lefty revolution on Nov. 4th

if you don't already own a gun now is the time to arm yourself

>free
nothing is free, freedom isn't even free, and free will is a myth
>for everyone
except for nazis, white supremacists, idemtarians, fascists, white nationalists, libertarians, ancaps, right wingers, etc

Not even close. If charities actually taught dumb niggers to be self-sufficient, they wouldn't need those charities anymore.

Why doesn't he use his money to fix those nasty looking roastie labia hanging off his eyes?

A libtard is going to buy a weapon today and expects to use it in combat in two weeks? Not hard to figure out how this is going to turn out. I hope it is on TV. My sides!

>Finally get concrete evidence with Clinton colluding with Russia
>Soros does this
hmmmmmmmm

Hes lost hundreds of millions in SPY and QQQ puts. Trump is fucking up his game.

Sorry, Kaneki is doing that right now. Mecha Soros will have to get in line.

Tbqh likely he has agency contacts that can "lose" some advanced systems.

Does this mean he's finally dying soon and hasn't yet found a sire?

more perspective: 1800 piles of 10 million $1 burgers.

Soros> I own Sup Forums! I own the world! ha ha ha ha!
us> we have 5chan.
Soros> drat!

The way it's calculated is 1000 views = 4,000$
as that's how much you'd have to spend to get that much views daily.
Very stupid system and the values make no sense so you get a lot of these stupid valuations

Soros just transferred most of his money to a scam org he created. He's clearly dying.
His son will watch the organization seize it all and then split.

It's time to send Soros back to nothing.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Are you in a major city or is it really that bad?

The SJWs will piss through half that in six months and the Clintons will steal the other half.

so, November 4th is real. They basically got their financial backed "revolution" now.

>18 Billion

good

that scum shouldn't be free in the first place

nazis should be shot

That means he has been delivered the message. He is officially dying.

Good. When Open Society is linked to domestic terrorism, George Soros' assets can be frozen easily.

hasn't been able to keep up with the A- babies blood donations since Trump took office...

Lol yeah right cuck

THE CHIPS ARE DOWN!!!! Activating protocol T.206 - maximum weaponized autism.

yakuza clan pin

Trace penny of that back to domestic terrorism and we'll comfiscate it and build the most beautiful wall you've ever seen.

Bump. He suck blood from ordinary citizen

He's probably about to keel over, so it's his one last huzzah.

If afrca gets clean water, their population will become even more like locusts.

I second and third that motion.