Brit/pol/ (Trip/pol/): T. S. Eliot Edition

>New anti-Brexit party hopes to capture UK politics centre ground
ft.com/content/ec334a98-af55-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>Iran blamed for Parliament cyber-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41622903

>Philip Hammond calls EU Negotiators "The Enemy", and then goes back on it
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41608243

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim (Please keep leaving this one in, it's important EVERYONE sees it.)
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

>New Preston video
youtube.com/watch?v=BFUtVmIIAxM

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14169776
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf
foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/07/voting-for-jeremy-corbyn-isnt-just-dumb-its-dangerous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/14169776
>strawpoll.me/14169776
strawpoll.me/14169776

Islam is the one true religion.

It's pretty obvious that most of the Anonymous posters are going to vote "no" and virtually all the tripcode users are going to vote "yes". That doesn't change the reality of the situation.

tripgods are hot niggas

Good question which has already triggered the tripfags

>1PBTID

Bet you didn't expect it to turn out this way

>instant regret

Fairly sure we all did, tripfags are so fragile that they have to fire up every proxy they have to seem popular

Brit/pol/ is their entire life

>If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him

>get undeniably btfo
>even the anonymongs vote like the scots, pretending to be something else in public but still do the right thing in private
>"wahhh wahhh it's all set up they're cheating"
fucking kek

Considering Brit/pol/ has less and less unique ID's and more and more tripfags - it is quite rational to assume that they are the ones to have killed this place.

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or deceitful than the Tripcunt. His posts reek of his person's horrible self importance. His inputs to threads are pathetic and utterly repugnant to look at. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a good Brit/pol/ thread and the only thing his wretched eyes see is potential threats and 'anonymongs'.
The Tripcunt is a natural liar and blowhard, those defending them should be aware. His arguments crumple with the slightest blow of the wind but his posts will derail the thread, leaving the rest of the Anonymous posters to fight amongst themselves. His narcissistic ways have pulled Brit/pol/ into many a circle jerk as we have learned the hard way a multitude of times in the past year. The only respite I can find in these horrific injustices committed by the tripcunt is their eventual and soon coming extinction. For the tripcunt, through all his hate and self-superiority, hates nothing more than himself.

Eliot (American): "I should have been a pair of ragged claws. Scuttling across the floors of silent seas".
>washes up in Britain
>larps as Brit for rest of life.

Tunnocks Teacakes Desu

I'd tell him to stop namefagging

good post

Redpill me on Neville Chamberlain

Yeah just like the poll where brit/pol/ turned out to be 80% pakis?
>mobile vote
>airplane mode
>repeat

Every YKTD tribute act (i.e. every tripfag to pop up after he left) has been disappointing

None of them have any worth nor personality, and that is because they do not leave their houses, nor do they even leave this general

If it was heavier the more effort he put in, I'd tell him to stop putting in effort so it was lighter

>>get undeniably btfo
>>even the anonymongs vote like the scots, pretending to be something else in public but still do the right thing in private
>>"wahhh wahhh it's all set up they're cheating"
>fucking kek

Whoops, for
"Drop the fucker so it lands on africa"

>anonymongs can't cope with reality

t.tripcunt with trip turned off

OI OI, No right wing propaganda in this thread I hope!

>pcso
All the arresting power of you or me m80.

>37 (thirty seven) votes for triplords being the good brit/pol/ needs despite there only being about 6 tripfags that still post on brit/pol/
Are you sure?

You really want me to take 5mins and even that up?

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf

Start buying guns.

So you're admitting to rigging polls so to make it seem that triplords are despised on here despite the fact that most of us love them?

What is wrong with you insecure anonymongs?

Why is there a Preston Jacobs video in the OP?

Just turn your trip back on. Which of the faggots are you? Pube?

PCSOs are mistake
Why do the met love employing tiny women as police officers

(thirty seven) votes for triplords being the good brit/pol/ needs despite there only being about 6 tripfags that still post on brit/pol/
>Are you sure?

This is the future you chose.

25th. 12 o'clock. Be there.

hbahahahahhahaha

some fucking triggered anonymong just posted the strawpoll on /ptg/ in the hopes that theyd back him up

what a fucking loser
was it you?

Lucky boomers, they get a 3% increase as per the triple lock linked to inflation, but the poor cunts who pay it?

Oh and remember let's not saddle future generations with our debt guys.

fucking LOL

hahahha

he's still fucking doing it

have you no shame?

Nah, I'd have posted it on /r9k/. Oh wait, I forgot that's your home from home...

>he still thinks I'm Preuße
Do you have down syndrome?

How many of you do you actually think I'm Preuße?

fuck me butchered that one

Advocate for pro-white policies.

Yktd was good because he had a girl blowing him while he posted

when will brit/pol/ just fucking die?
It's so sad to see my favourite thread in the state it is currently in - overwhelmed with tripcancer, noncery attention seeking of the lowest sort.

you killed this place, tripcunts. the blood is on your hands.
why can't we just have ONE fucking thing that isn't ruined by a small minority of screaming narcissistic children.

you tripcunts could have gone anywhere, chatrooms, reddit, tumblr, /r9k/ to post your self indulgent waffling and other assorted shit.
But no, you chose here. You fucked this place beyond all recognition.

>hour and a half of work done and feel like I could keep going for another 10
this modafinil is making me on top of the world lads, absolutely incredible

Preuße had girls and tripfags blowing him at the same time while he posted

it was crazy

you're so weak

The problem behind that decision is the same problem that lies behind many of today's societal woes - that everything is equal. A 100lb woman is not as well equipt to deal with tackling to the ground a fleeing suspect as a 180lb man. They are weaker, slower and more likely to get harmed in the line of duty than their male counterparts.

You'd feel like a right pussy going to one of them and asking for help wouldn't you
Think I'd honestly rather bleed out t.bh

>cost of living increased by 3%
OMFG HOW DID THIS HAPPEN BETTER RAISE MINIMUM WAGE TO £15 P/HR

tbf if wages aren't rising alongside inflation then you've got a big problem on your hands.

>/r9k/
They do that any way, it's hilarious. Boasting on brit/pol/, meanwhile on /britfeel/

>oh God I'm such a loser
>I hired a prossie but she just held me while i cried
>my parents hate me

Pathetic

It happened because of Brexit nobhead

>the state can accurately predict and influence prices and incomes

If you can find for me where I said that I would be greatful.

Minimum wage is state influence on prices and incomes.

Right so you're just talking to yourself.

Ffs bump

>is he after my cock or something?

Brit/pol/ is eternal!

I was clearly mocking people calling for increase in minimum wage to counteract inflation without realising it's causing it, you responded by offering the counterpoint that wages need to increase alongside inflation.

Now in the context of the discussion, which is a discussion you entered into, the implication is that you were talking about minimum wage which is why, still within the context of discussion, I mocked the ability of the state to accurately predict prices and incomes which they would be required to do to maintain efficient wages in line with inflation.

But it is now clear to me that you for some reason felt the need to interject into my point some completely unrelated truism for no other reason than you wanted to say something.

Inflation at 3% lads

We are getting poorer

Yeah sounds about right. Bit of a cringe worthy way of putting it though. Glad to have wasted your time.

It's almost as if artificially propping up an economy is going to cause problems when the slightest political/economic tremour comes along.

If you took control of the country would Slavs be allowed to stay or would they get deported from Britain

the cracks are really starting to show

Some slavs are ok, like ruskies & certain eeuros

user here, i think what shits threads up is anonfags constantly shitting about how tripfags shit up the board

like seriously be gone.

They can stay as warriors against communism before returning home as heroes.

if they had a job paying more than 100k they can stay the rest can begone

Daily reminder that England is a GERMANIC nation.

If you don't have blue eyes/light hair, you'll be automatically killed on the day of the rope.

Only Germanic/Norse people allowed in Britain!

Do/when do you think the collapse will come?

It will, but I haven't the faintest idea when. It don't think it'll be the next financial crash though - I think there will be lots of 2008-tier financial crashes in the near future but no great collapse yet.

allow them to stay but stop their gibs like allowing millions being "sent back home". It's a massive fucking black hole in the economy,

next 3 years probably. if not earlier when no deal is declared next month or some shit

I am Designated Leftist.

>Near black hair
>Blue eyes
Do I get gassed?

Nice, just shorted the economy.

>Eliot
got a rundown on this guy?

honorary anglo

1000 year tory reich flipped to 1000 year corbyn reich

How far down will GDP go when Corbyn wins ?

I can't wait for this commie faggot to die.

Well we've already lost over 500bn apparently.
If Corbyn wins then our GDP growth rate will decrease to around 1.1% annually, and our population will increase too.

Essentially we'll get over shadowed by random countries in Asia, and probably fall 5-6 places in the top GDPs.

Fuck I meant GBP

then they'll blame it on brexit and we'll have more gommie governments to "stimulate the economy" with more gibs
kek

I don't know.
We're fucked anyway.

We produce nothing of value, we'll keep on getting "refugees", our population is dumb as rocks, everything is becoming more expensive and our military is becoming more of a joke.

Ye lads may have Leftist opposition, but at least ye don't have members of Parliament openly praising Communism and Che Guevara.

Look at this. This is one of our members of Parliament (TD). I'm fucking ashamed.

I can't give you a number, but I can say it would be a disaster, I would recommend selling 90% of your pounds before the election date. That is of course if you plan to stay. I for one would be leaving, fuck this country if they vote for him, they deserve the chaos they will get.

Waste paper > the wasteland

exactly. its all brexits fault, not the incompetant remain oxford zero experience MPs fudging up brexit fault.

We have McDonnell

>more MI5 fearmongering

>akchewally i fink, on bawance, mow did mo good dan ham innit?

If we had an election tomorrow, this man would win.
foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/07/voting-for-jeremy-corbyn-isnt-just-dumb-its-dangerous/