Ange Vierge

How will Sofina even compete?

By putting out

Did the Baka Brigade survive?

She can't put out until she puts herself out of that tube.

Why is Saya such a shit?

She ruined the entire episode?

They ate a mammoth this time around.

They got a result

They're the secret last boss.

By getting out of the damn tube.

Almaria is a slut.

Holy shit remove Saya

slut

>Saya stealing Amane's harem
>Saya stealing the kouhais from their senpais
The true homewrecker.

Not Saya's fault that Alma has good taste

Still holding on to my belief that Amane will remain fallen after they release all the alpha drivers and turn our group with her.

I want to make Saya feel special.

>everybody hated Saya during the first two episdes
>everybody and their mother, even the actual characters in the show, want her now

What happened?

I don't think they have enough episodes for that. We still have to resolve Elel stuff. Also Robutt and Nya will need their time in spotlight.

Pick only one

Who's the least retarded?

Dr. Mihael. She has a PhD.

But Hinata's eyepatch was on the wrong eye.

Anyone got a webm of Amane fucking with her?

Saya awakened to her true self after realizing bitches ain't shit or something.

Her angst and tryhard fuckup period was frontloaded

She's quite a charming character the more comical things get

too bad this show used my autodrop troupe

It could be a special EXR eyepatch that copies the data from Hinata's good eye and then reshapes her other eye accordingly.

Cancer-chan, she's always asking the right questions.

She's like a harem MC except less dense

> Sofina going full tsundere over the NTR
Hah.

Sofina

So what do you think some of the uncorrupted Progress would do if they were corrupted?

>Rubi would probably have raped Clara
>Almaria would have sucked everyone's blood
>Stella would have gotten arrested for speeding

Clara.

I just want a corrupted Saya as the final boss.

The bullying in this episode was too much.

>Liking C class

I want Aoi Yuuki to bully me

If the OUroboros just removed their inhibitions, it's probalby going to be pretty awkward between Elel and Ramiel even after Ramiel's freed from Ouroboros influence.

Hinata pointed out Saya's shortcomings that she was too nice to say normally and Sofina was just forcefully confessing her love. Ramiel flat out called Elel a piece of shit and then broke up their friendship.

Elel will patch things up because Elel is a good girl.

I think it's going to be a complete reset on their friendship.

In a way, that's probably better for the both of them in the long run.

I actually felt bad for Elel. Aoi Yuuki and Aki Toyosaki were pretty fucking great there. The world needs more evil Aoi Yuuki.

It's probably just going to end with them mending their friendship and being more open with one another

Secretly, I hope that they don't make up and their resolution is just agreeing to note force a friendship between two people that actually hate one another, just because the tube bantz would be amazing.

Literally yes this time.

How did Mayuka manage to pick the wrong onigiri every time even though there's only 6 per round? Is that her Exceed?

onee-chan

That's not how I understood it.
I think she just failed to pick the right onigiri in one try every time, and now she picks it in one try once every six tries, which is just the expected average.

The joke was that there's absolutely no change, and she's talking about getting the expected results in an entirely random exercise as though she had improved some nonexistent skill.

Truly the ultimate baka.

>The world needs more evil Aoi Yuuki.
I know, right!

>can survive deadly onigiri
>can survive a hot potato right at their face
>can kill a mammoth

The retards are moving up.

is love your rail?

I think it's more like her hidden jealousy went out of control. Under normal circumstances most people can accept that your friend has other friends.

Onee-chan.

Hinata.

Something's been on my mind after I finished this episode. During Almaria's two episodes, we had one flashback of her meeting with Amane and another flashback back in the Black World about her relationship with Sofina in the first episode. In the second episode, we had a flashback showing their relationship after they were at Seiran Island.

This episode is structured similar. If we take Elel's statement about Amane being her first friend at Seiran to be that Amane was literally the first friend Elel had at Seiran and not just Amane being the first friend she made at Seiran, that would mean that Elel and Ramiel didn't become friends until well after they arrived at Seiran.

This would mean that Ramiel was not Elel's "first" and Ramiel might feel insecure about the fact that Elel wouldn't have tried to befriend her back at the Red World where there were other two-winged angels around and she might suspect that Elel only approached her because of her high rank.

We need a proper character chart with the world everyone's from and their names

Good thing El has her skill.

Why does Rizelitta wear safety pins in her hair?

Don't question how fashion works.

We'll probably see how Elel and Ramiel became friends in the next episode's flashback. Amane probably encouraged Elel to befriend Ramiel.

To keep it pinned, safely

They are potential weapons, as you'd know if you watched Rolling Girls.

Wit had a good thing going with that until they messed it up near the end.

I will take Nya. I want to perform casual cunnilingus on her while she ignores me and does some other stuff.

>Nya
>doing anything ever

I think you are confused, friendo.

This cute yet badass vampire.

Sleeping is an action.

She'll do stuff once Eins puts her in a position that requires her to.

I wonder if she will cry like the others have so far or she will give no shit and just deal with Eins quickly.

Watashi wa Amane! Ayashiro Amane!

Definitely looking forward to her introducing herself at least two more times

who?

Ruby, the one voiced by Lulu from Yuribears.

That's a shame. Can't believe we're already on Episode 6.

7 - Ramiel defeated
8 - Robutt or Nya, part 1
9 - Robutt or Nya, part 2
10- Whoever is left, pt 1
11- Whoever is left, pt 2

That leaves us with maybe 12 or up to 13 if this is a 13 episode series.

Oh, I forgot Aoi senpai. That leaves us with even less room.

I feel like Aoi will probably be part of the final arc.

Aoi is the final boss. Ageha and Mayuka are the secret extra bosses.

Saya.

Ruby is my rail

They will finally show the fruit of their training and destroy Saya&co. in the 13th episodes. Show only have 12 eps based on BDs ;_;

Hopefully it's not as formulaic as this and maybe Robutt is only one and a half episodes because she's fast, and Nya is another 1.5 episodes so we can squeeze and extra episode out of this.

What's that slut doing to my Saya?

OTP

Episode 10 will probably have a huge turning point despite it being Nya's arc.

So we'll get a two episode final battle.

What does she mean by 'mission'? Taking bath? Destroying the world? Being baka?

A shame that it's going to be this repetitive rinse and repeat arc for every character. Fortunately, the show takes enough of a piss out of itself for it to work. Seriously, the shenanigans and the cast are too fun.

Yeah, it's like Symphogear season 3 except good.

How does Ramiel's ability even work?

Does she fuck with causality? Reality bender?

Amane forever NTR'd.

Hinata looks weird in this PV.
It's a shame this isn't the anime.

Well, if Hinata really does snipe Amane, that frees up Aoi. Blue World girls have to stay together.

Anyone here hoping to see some interworld relationships? I wish we had some interaction between the android from the future, Yurishia and the goddess representing old traditions, Aurora. Seems like something that would be neat to explore, but unfortunately, this isn't that type of show and they aren't main characters.

>They're the secret last boss.

I wouldn't be surprised they'll be the toughest to break free from evil

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Robots don't have feelings.