What kind of fkin idiot thinks that pigment levels are the meaning of life...

What kind of fkin idiot thinks that pigment levels are the meaning of life? The only reason you care about this is becuase its the opposite of what the mainstream/normies/sjws think. This still means you are on their spectrum, you are identifying yourself against them, but still through them. You are SJWs, just a different side of the coin.

Care for your soul, care for your family, care for your friends and live the one life you might have as happily as you can. Who the fuck cares about pigment levels? We are gonna modify our own DNA within 1-2 generations anywhere, what are you gonna say then? Purple people is the new ubermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

brownpundits.com/2017/10/13/race-is-not-just-skin-color/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP är en neger

Enda anledning till att du bryr dig är för att du har inget bättre att identifiera dig mer. Det finns en anledning att NMR är ett gäng outbildade WT-byggare som får träffa barnen nästa lördag, om ens det

>I call OP a nigger in Swedish and he thinks I'm associated with the NMR (Nordic Resistance Movement)

Brilliant.

börk börk ;)

SAGE
ALL
SLIDES
clinton foundation collusion with russia is proven
don't let the shill factory distract you

I never said you was, how-to-grammar

vem äre som är neger nu

I agree with you 100%

>implying you weren't implying I was associated with the NMR

also it's "you were"

>muh slide threads!!1

Neger snälla, ingen tycker du är smart för att du stavar korrekt online

>writes something incorrectly
>asks "how to grammar"
>complains when informed of the answer

You suck at reasoning

>You suck at reasoning

You spent 4 posts in this thread without making a single argument, lol

>fails to understand that reasoning is used for all kinds of things, and not only communicated arguments

Again, you suck at reasoning.

> reduces the complexity of something to a laughable simplicity
> argues against his own oversimplified representation
> thinks he btfo'd anyone

I thought Swedes were smarter than this.

What kind of fking idiot wants their grandchildren have to live with niggers?

A soul is bullshit. Genetics and sociobiology are
real.

> Muh race is only skin deep

I'm going to make you regret posting here you lil faggot

>Again, you suck at reasoning.

Fails to understand that deciding what is worth using your reason for, is also reasoning

Also

>Using dots to seem smart
>Muh intelligence!

If you were a white male (or indeed white at all), you would understand that the inability to protect your women is cultural suicide. This is inate and doesn't need to be taught. Just the opposite; it takes our Jewish enemies decades, even centuries to brainwash this natural instinct out of the weaker willed among us

>implying youre arguing with a Swede
Id respect OP if he'd post this at black peeple forums

>What kind of fking idiot wants their grandchildren have to live with niggers?

What kind of white trash idiot cares more about pigment than actual success?

>A soul is bullshit. Genetics and sociobiology are
real.

Too bad about your parents then

>'m going to make you regret posting here you lil faggot

You do realise I can just not click your posts?

Nordcuck men are weak and effeminate looking. Get off the computer. Abdul is almost done with your wife.

It's clear that you need to exercise great care when allocating your limited cognitive abilities...

>Using dots to seem smart
Are you referring to commas? There's a slight pause between "Again" and "you". The comma is there to signify a pause. That's something you should have learned in school.

Where did this happen?

>flag

>nability to protect your women is cultural suicide

Mate you dont get any women, btw the toilet is clogged

>Nordcuck men are weak and effeminate looking. Get off the computer. Abdul is almost done with your wife.

Great argument "muh masterrace"

>Pretending to be smart on pol by using punctuation and using grammar

> Muh pigment levels

>Living in almost white areas of the United States for most of my childhood I encountered some racism. My skin tone is within the range of African Americans. But when it came to racial slurs I was usually called “sand nigger”, or more sometimes “camel jockey.” Please note that the modifier sand. Even racists understood to distinguish people of similar hues who were clearly physically distinctive.

>If ancient authors from 2,000 years ago understood that race is more than skin color, and if genuine bigots understand race is more than skin color, I fail to understand why so often the public discourse in the United States acts as if race is just skin color. We know it’s not so.

brownpundits.com/2017/10/13/race-is-not-just-skin-color/

>Muh facial structure

> Niggers in any way equal to whites

Using proper grammar and spelling is considered some kind of mental achievement in your world. Check.

What kind of fkin idiot reduces the vast array of socially critical genetic inherited differences between humans down to "pigment levels"?

All the while what you could be protecting and loving is this?

You are so smart! my man!

I enjoy gore plz continue

>socially critical genetic inherited

LOL

lol @ how some men just stand there and the woman in the back runs away immediately

That's because you're a nigger

>You nigger

Great argument mate, very ubermensch

cuck

We need more blacks in our high IQ societies...

for reasons...

>race is muh skin color
>ignoring brain size
>ignoring IQ
>ignoring criminality
>ignoring violent tendencies
>ignoring abstract thought
>ignoring social structure
>ignoring productivity
>ignoring ingenuity
>ignoring physical health
>ignoring bone structure
>ignoring the fucking smell

Hey, I think you've convinced me. Look at this bacterium. It's the same as you if you just ignore cell number. You should let it run your country.

ONE CELL ONE VOTE

Strong sample. dont worry Sven, youre wife will be BLACKED anyways

Wtf I'm white now, and here I thought I was just a light skinned spic.

Sage goes in all fields.

Sage.

> implying you're not baiting

Ignore this post my phone glitched out and posted on both my wifi and 4G networks kek

>Ignoring minimal differences compared to individual differences

It's almost like people who's primary confidence is their race are losers?

None cares if you are white man, being a loser still makes you just a loser

Tell your boobach lovinh friends to stop stealing shit. Every time you steal a black spot appears on your skin.

No, were gonna make a meme out of it

>velcro hair
>fat lips
>protruding jaw

you fucked up

Some of us find IQ to be quite important. We might even say it was socially critical.

> I'm prepared to negate my own race so that other races will feel "included" because muh tolerance, even though there will be billions of niggers in the future and increasingly less whites.

Triggered

You still would

Did Op clear his post with the local Imam before posting?

Wtf I'm white now, and here I thought I was just a light skinned spic

Then get kids with an asian you snownigger, it improves you chance of higher base IQ with what, 0.001? WORTH

Remembered to charge you speedo for today burger?

When you have advanced ethnic groups that build civilizations and good culture, you would want to keep the soil from getting eroded. It is the same as saying you don't want to eat shit, and we don't want to mix away our heritage.

>I cant argue so I post gore and strawmans and prove how untermensch I am

>Remembered to charge you speedo for today burger?
please actually learn English before you try to talk shit in it. You're showing how young you are, Sven Jr.

You are secretly hoping that you can re-educate blacks not to act like niggers, so in essence you are the racist guy here because unlike you I acknowledge who they are while you believe that you can overwrite who they are by imposing on them who YOU want them to be

>t is the same as saying you don't want to eat shit, and we don't want to mix away our heritage.

Burger, your heritage is a mix

> he thinks race is purely pigment levels

I'd love to respond, but you didn't compose any coherent sentences in your reply.

>Sweden

hahahahahaha

SALAAM ALAKUM my friend

are you furious because you lost Raqqa today?

Your skin color is your uniform, whether you like it or not. Non-whites will always see you as white first and will judge you accordingly. If you don't come to terms with this, they will hurt you. Badly.

you're the one posting gore

Would what? Deport? Damn straight.

Yeah that bum was calling these gentlemen niggers when the camera wasn't rolling.

Another one who cant argue and instead goes for grammar, that's two for only this thread

Too long didnt read, learn to argue

Atleast my kids can go to school without getting shot ;)

This is what rednecks actually think

Now you are changing your position on race from the spectacularly stupid view that it is only a matter of gradation in skin pigmentation to something at least a little more in line with reality. Maybe there is some hope for you. The truth might be very inconvenient to your political or religious views but if you are white you will be able to accept it anyway. If you are a standard nigger or a dutifully mendacious muslim sand nigger there is probably no hope for you.

you mean your wife's kids, Mahmood?

The argument remains the same, none who isn't a miserable loser cares about race

America has white minority, swedes are still 80% Swedish lol

lurk moar faggot

whites don't have these features

I hope you realize minorities care way more about race lol racist prick

He's not white. Normally Swedes possess excellent grammar, Murat seems a bit out of his place here.

Not an argument
Not an argument.

or these

>thinks race = skin color
Hi leddit.

explain webm please
did the nigger get roasted by the circuits?

>whitey are not this gud looking
>post a pic of a typical lifted korean bitch

The argument is don't notice the obvious differences in behavior and capabilities between the races or people who don't want these differences noticed will consider you a loser?

HAHAHA! Thats not a very persuasive argument.

I bet it smells like soul glo and braaaaaaaaaap up in there...

that's just a youtuber