The gulf is real! Feminist FB cringe thread

Do you know a lot of thirty-something shitlibs that work shitty bar jobs and complain in academic newspeak?

if so, post em.

If a woman ever demands you have a facebook, she's not looking to fuck you. She's looking to fuck you over.

I deleted my faceboook its bredy gud

No one that matters gets their opinions from facebook.

So they're trying to say men that don't have Facebook are close minded?

>2017
>still having a jewbook page

>the gulf
The fuck is that?

The important thing is that she doesn't post any details about what happened that you could actually scrutinize, the only thing that matters is how she was made to feel and how she passes her judgement.

I think it's a body of water along the coastline of the Southern US and Eastern Mexico.

Well yeah, without facebook how would you get a constant feed from such progressive, open minded content creators as salon, huffpo and occupydemocrats?

facebook is fuckin gay.

Wtf is a gulf? Some new hip goy terminology?

>All men are pigs because they don't have Facebook to like my half-nude pics and daily paragraphs bitching about how a man opened the door for me at Starbucks this morning.
As much as I dislike Muslim migrants flooding Western countries, I can't help but think you guys have the right idea in regards to women.

I'm confused wtf she is talking about , if that's how she really thinks or critiques her reality then lib-nigs really are brainwashed beasts of burden

And these are the same people that block you from their newsfeed the second you say or share something remotely conservative.

>taking flags seriously

>despite all the virtue signalling I read on FB all weekend, when I returned to work at the bar the men I served beer to flirted with me and looked at me

Real or not online, the Muslims coming over have values and customs that directly clash with feminist women.

Why is the left trying to make women victims? I thought feminists were sexually liberated, so wouldn't that atmosphere entail flirting and promiscuity? What am I missing here

A bar is just another work environment, it should be a safe place to work, men should never ever initiate flirtatious interactions with women anywhere at any time under any circumstances, flirting and or disagreeing with political opinions makes the environment unsafe for female bodies.

Feminists would be out of a job if women weren't portrayed as victims. It's much like Al Sharpton, these people thrive off of victimhood.

>Do they not have Facebook???
No, we don't, because we were routed by the constant flood of bullshit and signalling, coupled with some pretty creepy episodes of doxxing.

Thats kinda what im thinking but that makes too much sense. Could be some abstract thing.

>"REAL LIFE ISN'T LIKE MY LEFTY SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES REEEE!"
Zuck for president!

>Could be some abstract thing.
That's always their go-to excuse when they realize their analogies fall flat on their face. I could wipe my shit all over the mirror of a college restroom and get out of trouble by saying it's an abstract representation.

In the context that she is using it, the "gulf" is basically just a glorified way of saying gap or barrier. Example The gulf between younger and older generations. VS generational gap/generational barrier.