Holy shit this faggot so obsessed with denigrating Europeans and puts niggers in a fucking pedestal

Holy shit this faggot so obsessed with denigrating Europeans and puts niggers in a fucking pedestal.
Jesus Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like, seriously.
What did wypipo ever did to him?
How can someone have such unending hatred towards a group of people and anything related to it?

Did he seriously compared a gothic castle to some mudhuts?

I thought they burned them when the roach and flees took over

Dollars to dougnuts his last name ends in ebb its or burg

Seriously I want to see him butt fuck in a gas chamber by some cold blood Nazi wearing gas mask

oh, poo.

Calm down with the rape fantasies Rajesh

He's trolling, yeah?

Hmm. So his account is verified? I almost thought this was a clever ruse by a Sup Forumsack. That's how retarded his tweets are. Indistinguishable from an user pretending to be retarded.

>implying Africa isn't filled to the brim with a fuckload of resources
By this faggot's logic Yuropoors should still be building their houses with shitty stones and timber.
Yet they have perfected their building technology nearly 2000 years ago.

Haha whats this faggots problem? Tell him to just get a black boyfriend already, and shut up.

India! How you been? Never see ya anymore.

Nope, he's actually like that.
He spent days saying how roman era britain was filled with subsaharan africans
He spends most of his days hating on anything related to European culture, history or anything while putting nigs in this colossally high pedestal.
He's the ultimate cuck
Hating wypipo is the easiest way to get verified of twitter today
To further add this.
If Africans still build nudhits to this day because "availability of resources" how come European settlers wete able to build architectural feats comparable to the ones in Europe with the same reasons

I never really thought about that I think I want a mud hut. But then why did the stupid niggers make a fancy church then?

>nigger house made of sticks can be rebuilt much easily than a building! haha take that civilized white man! those 60 IQ africans are superior !

Is this fat fuck of a (((historian))) excuse really serious in comparing Europe and Africa? Fucking niggers were eating, killing and enslaving each other, living in huts, by the time the white man came by boat.
White guilt, or that thing he calls wife isn't sleeping with him if he doesn't post on twitter. his anti white bullshit.

WE

I can fap to this!

>he posted the mali sandcastle

embarrassing

that building was built by the french in XX. century

Hmm...the first one (at least) reads like satire. But I think I saw this faggot before shitting on white people in all earnesty. Let me go look at his twatter.

>not building fire proof houses

Why isn't he moving to Africa then to live in a mud hut?

Oh, (you)

Comparing mud huts to houses is a reach. I bet this guy got caught saying nigger at some point

>He spent days saying how roman era britain was filled with subsaharan africans
But that's horseshit. Iirc there was like... One.

>Irish
>white

imagine being so self hating and brainwashed that you start idolizing mud huts as a sign of advanced civilization

I still don't understand how they built in the first place, Ethiopia has a lower IQ average of 68, which is on the slightly lower end for African countries.

Was it built by someone else?

The church construction was aided with wypipo knowledge.

COP

>if your shit is worthless it doesn't really affect you in a bad way when you lose it

kind of like if we got rid of the jews...

What did you expect from a bugman?

Hey Mike Spookbery!

Did you know you can move to Africa right now? That's right! You can get off twitter and go live in the culture and infrastructure you admire so much! Wouldn't it be nonsense to talk about how great these things are but not live the great life they have to offer?

I wonder how many stories his mudhut is.

Danesh where ya been??? Tell your local poo's to get back in here ASAP, we miss ya'll.

>> taking 48 hours to build mud hut

They cant even build their shelters efficiently

When I read "human sacrifice", the first image to come to mind was Mayan degens. Didn't only Vikings do blood rituals, and VERY rarely?
When did common knowledge become so hard to come by?

1900, or thereabouts. They wanted a folly and had a surplus of cheap native labour, so they thought "fuck it, let's make the natives build a giant sandcastle to keep them from causing trouble".

Anyone got screengrabs of the comments? Someone out there HAS to be fighting back, somewhere. I'm not getting a Twitter to find out.

>built
rebuilt*
Fuck off wh*tey

>History Writer, Broadcaster, Educator & Traveller
>mud huts
Is he afraid to say "wattle and daub" for fear that it's more recognisable to near every prehistoric culture?

Some evidence to indicate maybe Coptic Christians helped but it was probably mostly Ethiopians. When they were made is the debate but most say around 13th century AD. So not sure who was doing human sacrifices at that point. Maybe he was talking to an Aztlan.

>Spookbery
Spook loves the spooks.

INDIA NO!

He's not comparing mudhuts to houses
He's literally comparing mudhuts to gothic architecture castles and pretending mud huts are superior

This is obvious satire.

Same kind of cuck that posts a picture of an 800 pound whale and says its as beautiful as a hot euro supermodel.

>tfw to intelligent to create air conditioning and insulating materials

on a pedal stool?

wow so true

also no electricity or plumbing or appliances or meaningful furniture virtually no protection from the elements, temperature, or pests

you'd be better off living in a tent composed of advanced western polymers

Wouldn't they need to invent fire for their houses to burn down?

Rowling acknowledged him months ago. Now that she’s given him a nod he can’t get off her taint and after years of being an obese loser he now screams like a stuck pig on Twitter

Actually resources do play a big roles in the development of the civilizations.
Look for example at the Andean Civilization, be Incas or Tiahuanaku. The Peruvian coast is a fucking dessert only capable of living out of the rivers that come down the mountains to the sea.
The Cuzco valley is hard a fuck to live in, the Altiplano is not wonderland neither.

And then look at the Guaraní tribes in Paraguay and Brazil, they lived surrounded by food and water. And because of that they just thogh that working hard, having iron tools, sedentary villages and producing excess food or resources to use as coin was extremely retarded.
>Working months to get more corn to change for clothes? what for? I don't need clothes, I don't need more corn neither!

In pic related the result of both.

I hate wh*Te people. They are such cockolds it is disgusting

And he's failing to mention that white people in Africa did an awful lot better with the same materials, too.

literally grasping at straw huts

>He doesn't know how bad things really are

this kind of shit is so easy to dismantle. just tell him to live by example and live in such a shit hut and beghazinga you already got him

Would love to see how many people this tweet would cause a meltdown.

If true, why does everyone that can afford it in Africa or anywhere in the tropics build a concrete block house?
>Checkmate, Spookberry

>rebuilt
More like used the same spot. The original little one story collection of mud is not very impressive unless you're a dumb nigger. Comparing the two is a truly niggardly act.

Better thermal protection than what?

I guarantee it isn't better than modern building materials.

Doesnt mud+clay+heat=bricks, more or less?
Brick house > mud hut
Even little pigs know this

But then how did Europeans and Asian managed to build competent and advanced societies everywhere they went.

Hot climates
Cold climates
Deserts
Mountains
Tundras
Jungles
Forests

Regions rich in resources and regions with marginally low resources.

However africans seem to be devoid of such capacity.

He might be the biggest loser I've ever seen in my life. Is there anyway we can destroy his life? He has been doxxing right wing accounts, begging his virgin followers to report them and even gotten numerous accounts suspended

How is an Ethiopian church his ancestor?

For starters, you would need water to have firefighters

Cucks need to die.
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

Aren't any fellow liberals telling him that this is retarded?

>Is there anyway we can destroy his life?
Make him a meme.

No fucking way im getting back into the leftist nigger loving white hating cesspool that the comments of this faggot's tweets are

Seriously somebody need to buttfuck him while yelling heil hitler heil hitler

You could try building a mud-hut and waiting for winter to set in. I would wager to bet you'd prefer a modern insulated house.
Of course if you lay the mud on thick enough it will provide insulation, but this shit shown in the photos, maybe 5 inches, would do fuck all.

What you say!? You son of basterd bitch?

It can be rebuilt in 125 hours and be made floodproof by using bricks instead of mud and straws.

They were already used to their hard environments when they landed here.
100.000 years living in harsh conditions, but not hard enough to condemn you to be an animal.

If only they were not such greedy fuckers and actually started to develop these lands instead of using them as goldmines...We could have had two Europes.

Burnt mud is less durable than clay bricks. I would assume it's a little more thermally insulating though, and easier to make.
However rain will wash it away, so you have to constantly (every rain or heavy fog day) maintain it.
Of course if you don't have anything else its better than nothing I suppose. It's not like niggers have more important things to do.

This fat kike faggot should go live in the Congo.

I agree, there is nothing wrong with living in mud huds.

So can we please be spared videos trying to garner our sympathy and money for people living in mud huds.

Lol this nigger here probably thinks mud huts ARE superior.

WAZ

He's just a soulless bugman.

you know what else offers better thermal protection? Heaters and Air Conditioning.

Who or What brainwashed this guy so much that he now looks at Mud Huts as the pinnacle of human shelter?

Mud is not even good insulation anyway. It is actually very bad for insulation.

Literally this we should make a meme of him doing hitler salute and gassing normies

>nothing wrong with living in mud huds.
>says the subhuman nordcuck

>mfw he is completely right

am I blue pilled now

Thank God for Saint Carrier...

Fuck off mike and your bastard mom for throwing you out of her std filled pussy. Your disgusting mom should have swollowed that night

Look him up on LinkedIn. He is a hate mongering little fuck. If the right were as dangerous as the joos claim he would have been killed by now.

Of course not. Disagreeing with his position is racist.

>posting this as a metric of better civilizations
Look at India, it's lit up like a Christmas tree, yet, it continues to be literal shit

Mud hut and better thermal cooling

According to Saxo the Vikings would sacrifice 9 males of a few different species every nine years, including men. The last Roman human sacrifice was after they lost to Carthage. Caesar also said the Celtic druids would sacrifice criminals in a big wooden man or cut out their intestines and use them in divination.